剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
they might as well shut us down.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
稍等
Just a sec.
好了 我得挂了
Right, I better go.
哈珀死了 -什么
Harper's dead. -What?
对 他骑脚踏车时被撞了 醉酒状态
Yeah. He got knocked off his bike. Pissed.
但我不信这是意外 就像我不信迪基博死于心脏病
But I don't buy it any more than I bought Dickie Bow's death.
所以你要小心
So watch yourself.
他们很危险
They're dangerous.
对...星期二的话 很不错
Yeah, if-- Yeah-- T-Tuesday would be a good time.
是谁
Who is it?
抱歉 你刚才在喊
Sorry. Were you yelling?
是...
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
所以你才拿起了这个灯 以防我是个刺客
Is that why you picked up the lamp? Just in case I was an assassin?
不是 我...来应门时把它碰倒了
N-No. I just-- I knocked it as I came to the door.
我没听见
I didn't hear that.
你戴着耳机呢
Oh, well, you had your earphones in.
而且我接住了 谢天谢地
And I caught it as well. Thank God.
那么 有何贵干 -是 抱歉 对了 请你吃晚饭
So, can I help you? -Yeah. Sorry. Yeah, dinner invite.
别激动 不是我请 是我妈
Don't get too excited. Not from me, from my mum.
她听说你在写一篇文章 于是就想保护村庄的形象
She heard you were writing an article and wants to protect the image of the village.
对 她好像觉得自己是村长
Yeah. She thinks she's the mayor or something.
我得警告你 我爸可能有点暴躁
I should warn you that my dad might be a bit touchy.
什么 因为我还是...
What? Because of me or...
不...他...认为我妈过于好客
No. No. He-- He thinks my mom over-hosts,
不得不好好表现令他感到很紧张
and he finds it stressful having to be on his best behavior.
好
Right.
我会默默地吃完东西就走 别担心
Well, I'll, eat in silence and leave. Don't worry.
这计划真棒 一定会让所有人都放松下来
Great plan. That'll definitely relax everyone.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. -Hi.
我很遗憾... -是...知道了
Just wanna say sorry about-- -Yeah, yeah. Got it.
我知道我们不熟
Look, I know we don't know each other,
显然身在斯劳部门让我显得很没用 但...
and being at Slough House obviously marks me down, but--
我也一样
It marks me down too.
听着 我只想出色完成任务 好吧
Look, I just wanna do a good job, all right?
当然 没人拦着你
Yeah, sure. No one's stopping you.
我看过韦布给你的文件了 还有其他需要我了解的事吗
I read that file Webb gave you. Anything else I need to know?
明不信任他们 所以你也别信任
Min didn't trust them, so neither should you.
而且他们有枪 -好
And they're carrying guns. -Right.
你在做笔记还是只是没礼貌
Making notes or just being rude?
做笔记
Making notes.
嗨 又见面了 你们好
Hey, again. Hello.
听说你同事的事了 我很遗憾 请节哀
I'm sorry to hear about your colleague. Condolences.
不会影响任何事 你好
It won't affect anything. Hello.
马库斯朗里奇 我来顶替哈珀先生
Marcus Longridge. I'll be replacing Mr. Harper.
好 我们走吧
Good. Shall we go then?
好 -好的
Yeah. -Yes.
戴安娜
Diana.
大臣
Minister.
我拿到你关于我讲话的安全报告了
Got your report on security for my speech.
你还在听吗
You still there?
在
Yes.
你很安静
You went quiet.
我不知道我应该出声
Well, I wasn't aware I was required to make a noise.
我觉得你应该在等这通电♥话♥
Well, I rather thought you might have anticipated this call.
我以为你会抢在我前面先把话说出来
I thought you might want to preempt what I'm about to say.
难道你决定换个地方讲话 或决定让游♥行♥改道了吗
Oh, dare I hope you've decided to relocate your speech or reroute the march?
我为什么要那么做
Why on Earth would I do that?
我有讲话的权利 他们也有游♥行♥的权利
I have a right to speak, and they have a right to march.
你向全市发表讲话这一天
You're giving a speech to the city
恰好是人们组织反资本主义游♥行♥
on a day that people have organized an anti-capitalist march
抗♥议♥你这种人的日子
to protest against people like you.
我这种人
People like me?
说话小心点 戴安娜 否则我派人事部来批评你
You wanna watch it, Diana, or I'll set HR on you.
我很确定 这种话会冒犯某些人
Pretty sure that sort of language is offensive to some.
你要在玻璃楼附近发表讲话
You're giving your speech in view of the Glasshouse,
那是代表企业的圣地 位于市中心
the corporate temple in the heart of the city,
也许在有些人看来 这就像是在“竖中指”
which may seem to some people like a "up yours."
而更换地点也许意味着 我有事要隐瞒 可我没有
And changing location might mean I have something to hide, which I don't.
议会调查得很清楚了
The parliamentary investigation was quite clear on that point.
彼得 我能私底下说一句吗
Peter, may I speak off the record?
我是副局长 我很忙
I'm Second Desk, and I am rather busy.
既然你突然打来 那就有话快说吧
So if there's a point to this unscheduled call, I'd like to hear it.
我是内政大臣 戴安娜 我想什么时候打给你都行
I'm Home Secretary, Diana. I can ring you whenever the fuck I like.
我还可以随心所欲地使唤你
I can also tell you to do whatever the fuck I want.
我不想和这个尼克达菲一起坐在汽车后排
And I don't want to share the back seat with this Nick Duffy.
我想和你一起坐
I want to share it with you.
请问你为什么觉得这是必要的
May I ask why you consider this a necessity?
我只是想确保一切顺利
I just want to make sure everything goes smoothly.
英格丽德蒂尔尼不在 所以我只能退而求其次 懂
Ingrid Tearney's unavailable, so I get the second choice. Understood?
当然 我一定会陪你同行的
Absolutely. Oh, of course I'll come with you.
好的
Yes.
我很期待听你发表讲话
And I look forward to hearing your speech.
谢了 好好打扮一下
Ta. Dress to impress.
尊尼
Johnnie?
尊尼
Johnnie?
绕过来
Come around.
抱歉 -没事
Sorry. -No.
我没... -是 抱歉...
I couldn't-- -Yeah, sorry. Sorry.
我是...艾丽克丝 -我是...乔恩
I'm, I'm Alex. -Oh, I'm Jo-- I'm Jon.
幸会
It's lovely to meet you.
这些花是送你的
These are for you.
真漂亮
They're beautiful.
是 我没见过这么小的玫瑰花 但很好看
Yes, Smallest roses I've ever seen, but I'm sure they're nice.
抱歉
Oh, sorry about this.
我给凯莉打了电♥话♥ 但不知道她跑哪去了
I- I called for Kelly, but I don't know where she's gone.
好像在楼上
I think she's upstairs.
凯莉
Kelly!
请进...
Now come in, please. Come in.
好 你想喝点什么
Now, what can I get you to drink?
葡萄酒 啤酒 金汤力
Wine, beer, gin and tonic?
金汤力就很好 谢谢
Gin and tonic, yeah. That'd be lovely. Thank you.
看来我们一定会相处得很融洽
I can tell we're gonna get along just fine.
话虽如此 我忘记把汤力水拿进来了
Having said that, I didn't bring any tonic in.
请你去花♥园♥棚屋里拿点好吗
Would you mind fetching some from the garden shed?
没问题...
Yeah, yeah.
尽头那个 -对 没错 谢谢
Just at the end? -Yeah. That's it, thanks.
好
Great.
嗨...
Hi. Hi.
抱歉 我是奉命来取 汤力水的
Sorry, I've been sent to find, tonic water.
邓肯 -乔恩
Duncan. -Jon.
我们好像之前在飞行俱乐部见过
I think we saw each other before at the flying club.
你在写关于乡村生活的文章
You're writing an article on village life?
是的 对...
Yes, I am. Yes, yeah.
给我的飞行俱乐部做一下推广
Gonna give my flying club a plug?
当然 好
Of course. Yeah.
不过飞行员得到的评价可能不会很高
The, The pilot might not get the best review, though.
她带着你玩特技飞行了吧 -玩了一点 对
Throw you about, did she? -Just a bit, yeah.
她一直是个爱冒险的人
Always been a daredevil.
汤力水在那边
Tonic's over there.
好
Great.
跟她说 我一会儿就出来
Tell her I'll be out in a minute.
好的
Will do.
尊尼获加
Johnnie Walker.
(阿尔马兹信托)
(大使酒店)
抱歉 我得接电♥话♥
Sorry, I've got to get this.
喂
Hello.
一切都好吗 -是的 我相信只是例行公事
Is everything okay? -Yeah. I'm sure it'll just be routine.
没事
All good.
天啊 真豪华 不是吗
Bloody hell. This is all right, innit?
盖伊女士 -帕什金先生 幸会
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表