剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
不过我请他喝了那么多酒 可能对他没什么好处
Although I'm not sure all that booze I bought him did him much good.
对你来说也一样
You can talk.
我想聊聊他当年在盘问中提到的几件事
I wanted to go over a few points from his debrief.
那几乎是20年前的事了
That was almost 20 years ago.
卡丁斯基是个圈外人
Katinsky was from the shallow end.
他提供的情报 我们都已经从其他可靠渠道得到了
No information that we didn't have already from other reliable sources.
我们留着他仅仅是为了囚犯交换
We were only hanging on to him because of the swaps.
迪基博前几天晚上死了
Dickie Bough dropped dead the other night.
我知道
I know.
特工调查过了 就是看起来那么回事
Dogs went over it. It is what it looked like.
老酒鬼猝死 颇具警示性的故事
Old drunk drops dead. Cautionary tale.
他在手♥机♥上留下一个字 蝉
Well, he left a note on his phone. Cicada.
天啊
Jesus.
唯一向我们提供过有关蝉情报的 前克格勃特工就是卡丁斯基
Now the only ex-KGB to offer us anything on cicadas was Katinsky.
蝉就是个无稽之谈
Cicadas was a nonsense.
卡丁斯基在莫斯科的时候 无意间听到过有人谈蝉的事
Katinsky overheard someone talking about cicadas, back in Moscow.
说要在柏林墙倒后保留“蝉”
About keeping them in place after the fall.
那个人就是波波夫
That someone was Popov.
波波夫也是无稽之谈
Popov was a nonsense.
听着 当时和波波夫谈话的人
Now, the person talking to Popov
外貌特质符合我心中杀死迪基博的嫌疑人
matches the description of the person I think killed Dickie Bough.
怎么了
What?
我还以为你是追查谋杀犯的大人物呢
I thought you were Billy Big Bollocks tracking a murderer.
你取现金干什么 要去脱衣舞俱乐部
What you doing at a cashpoint? You off to a strip club?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
工作手♥机♥是可以被追踪的
Service phones are trackable.
好 你为什么找我
Okay, why did you find me?
无聊呗
Bored.
因为他的心理年龄是七岁
'Cause he's got a mental age of seven.
我要给那德士司机钱 因为他有情报
I'm paying the taxi driver because he knows something.
他能看出谁比较好骗
Knows how to spot a sucker.
妙极了 好 再见了 罗迪
Brilliant. Okay, bye now, Roddy.
你就继续躲在屏幕后面 做好嘲笑大家的关键工作吧
Keep up the vital work shitting on everyone else from the sidelines.
你想说什么
What were you gonna say?
我本来要用犀利的言语把他骂个体无完肤
I was gonna flame him with a blitzkrieg of zingers.
你在吃第二顿早餐
Is that a second breakfast?
因为你太慢了
Well, you were taking your time.
好 你把他送到哪去了
Right. Where did you drop him?
阿普肖特
Upshott.
“阿普肖特”有什么
What's "Upshott"?
几百栋房♥子 一个教堂和一家酒吧
Couple of hundred houses, a church, and a pub.
-好 阿普肖特哪里 -教堂
-Right. Where in Upshott? -Church.
他见了什么人吗
Did he meet anyone?
我没看见
Not that I saw.
他上车了吗 你看见他走进房♥子吗 他做了什么
Well, did he get in a car? Did you see him go in a house? What did he do?
他付了车费下车后 我就失去兴趣了
Once he's paid the fare and got out the cab, I lose interest.
你驾车离开时可能看到了些什么吧
Well, you might have seen something as you drove off.
没看见
Well, I didn't.
他是谁啊
Who is he?
他怎么会知道你会来找他
How'd he know you was coming to look for him?
他是我叔叔
He's my uncle.
我正在处理的情况是 十万人要用游♥行♥让城市停摆
I am trying to deal with 100,000 people marching to shut down the city
而内政大臣想让这些人暴♥动♥
and a Home Secretary who wants them to riot,
这样他好挥舞大棒打击犯罪
so he can go big on law and order.
我不希望你去调查陈年旧事
I do not need you digging around the past.
这不是陈年旧事 戴安娜 对吗 迪基才刚刚死掉
Well, it's not really the past, Diana. Is it? Dickie's lying on a slab right now.
-迪基是你什么人 -什么人也不是
-Well, what was Dickie to you? -Nothing.
我甚至不喜欢这个肮脏的小混♥蛋♥
I didn't even like the grubby little fucker.
但这不是重点
But that's not the point.
他曾经也是特工 这总有些分量吧
He was a joe, and that counts for something.
你和总部的冷血动物不会这么想
Not to you and the stiffs at the Park.
但我会抓住杀害他的混♥蛋♥
But I'm gonna get the bastard that got him.
你打算怎么抓
And how do you think you're gonna do that?
你没有资源 也没有预算 没法在斯劳部门组织行动
You don't have the resources or the budget to run an op from Slough House.
-没错 但你会批准一次行动的 -为什么
-No. But you're gonna approve one. -Why?
首先 你手下那个毒蜘蛛在挖我的墙角
Well, for one thing, your boy Spider's been poaching my team,
我认为我应该得到相应的回报
and I feel I'm owed payment in kind for that.
不是说挖走的两个人多有价值
Not that the two in question are worth shit,
但你是知道原则的
but you understand the principle.
你真以为我会让你展开外勤行动
Do you seriously think I'm gonna let you go live
就因为韦布用了一个你所谓的下等马
just because Webb is using one of, what you call, your shit horses?
我需要一个有效的掩护身份 戴安娜
I need a workable cover, Diana.
我自己也能搞一个
I can put one together myself,
但需要一 两周时间 而我现在就要
but it will take a week or two, and I need it now.
我还需要一笔…行动资金
I also need a-- an operating fund.
不知道 几千英镑应该就够了
I don't know. A couple of K should do it.
你欠我人情
You owe me.
我帮你这次的话 我们就彻底扯平了
I do this and it's done and dusted…
-当然 -对吗
-Absolutely. -Right?
一切归零
Wipe the slate clean.
说起来 你最好擦一擦大衣
You might wanna wipe your coat while you're at it.
你好像坐在鸟屎上了
I think you sat in some bird shit.
(传统英式早餐 早餐 午餐 晚餐)
(车站咖啡馆)
我是那个德士司机肯尼
It's Kenny from the taxi.
有人出现了 我像你交代的那样 告诉他你去教堂了
Someone showed. I told them the church like you said.
现在给我转钱吧
Now send me my money.
肯尼 你给谁打电♥话♥呢
Who'd you call, Kenny?
你给谁…
Who you--
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
搞什么…
What the f--
我看你敢咽下去
Don't you fucking dare.
好了 肯尼
Okay, Kenny…
你现在真的惹我生气了
you're really starting to piss me off now.
我们速战速决吧
So let's make this quick.
要么我让你窒息到昏倒
Either I choke you till you pass out,
要么我让你把心爱的德士里吐得到处都是
or I can make you throw up all over your lovely taxi.
你也可以张开嘴
Or you could just open your mouth.
明智的选择
Good choice.
你是个贪婪的家伙 肯尼 吃了两顿早餐 还想要这个
You're a greedy man, Kenny. Two breakfasts and this.
好 那你告诉我送他去了哪里吧
Right. So would you like to tell me where you dropped him?
我送他去了一个机场
I took him to an airfield.
是真话吗
Is that the truth?
是
Yes.
好
Okay.
-那我们就去那个机场 -该死
-Let's go there then. -Fuck.
闭嘴 正常吸气 呼气…
Oh, shut up. Just breathe in and out, in and out.
你没事的 走吧
You'll be fine. Let's go.
所以这个号♥码 属于你开车送去飞行俱乐部的人
So, it was the same guy on this number that you drove to the Flying Club?
不知道 我留了言
I don't know. I left a message.
他说如果有人出现 追问牛津路站的说法
He told me if someone showed and challenged the Oxford Parkway story,
我就要告诉对方送他去了教堂
I should tell them I dropped him at the church,
然后他会给我更多钱
and they'd pay me some more money.
好 给多少 怎么给你
Right. How much? And how were they gonna pay you?
500英镑 通过贝宝
500 quid. Via PayPal.
该…那账户一定连着一个假身份
F-- Well, that account will be linked to a fake ID.
那就不可能追查了
That will be impossible to trace.
你是谁啊
What are you?
警♥察♥吗
A copper?
别担心 我是好人 如果你是想问这个
Don't worry. I'm one of the goodies, if that's what you're asking.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
至于那个秃子 那就不好说了
The bald man, on the other hand, not so sure.
-先生 想喝点什么吗 -他不想 谢谢
-Would you like a beverage, sir? -No, he wouldn't. Thank you.
下等马
Slow Horses.
你听说什么了
What have you heard?
从你这里什么也没听说
Well, nothing from you.
-用他们来推卸责任很方便 -你也是
-They're handy for deniability. -So are you.
也许我该把你调到斯劳部门去
Maybe I should send you to Slough House.
我最近一直在忙一件事
I've been putting something together.
我用下等马来保护你 我觉得你会喜欢的
I've used the Slow Horses to insulate you. I think you'll like it.
你说得好像是惊喜派对一样
Making it sound like a surprise party.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表