剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Seven months ago, they said six months.
现在是伤停补时了啊
Injury time now.
小尼 但问题在于
But the question is, Nikky,
你计划受什么伤
what kind of injury are you planning on doing?
我叛变后
After I defected,
我的前上司说得很清楚
my former bosses made clear
他们不会采取任何报复措施
that they would take no retribution.
条件是将来有一天 如果他们开口 我就要帮忙 结果他们开口了
Provided that one day, if asked, I would help. And they asked.
他们的要求是什么性质的
What was the nature of their request?
我只是个小卒 兰姆先生
I'm just a small cog, Mr. Lamb.
我得到的指令是让你忙于调查一个方向
I was simply told to keep you looking in one place
而他们在另一个方向展开行动
while they do something in another.
该死
Fuck!
手表黑进去了吗
You hack that watch?
我只不过是打开了健身应用
All I had to do was open the fitness app.
上楼来 立刻
Upstairs. Now!
我不确定 你似乎有点紧张
You seem, I don't know, a bit tense.
我只是在想你为什么来这里
Just wondering why you're here.
你现在又设起了心防 -我应该如此吗
Now you're being defensive. -Should I be?
我是军情五处的人
Well, I am MI5.
你已经知道了
You already knew that.
那么我们已经摊牌了
So all our cards are now on the table.
我是已经摊牌了 你呢
Mine are. Are yours?
我不清楚你具体想让我说什么
I'm not exactly sure what you want me to say.
希思罗机场的监控显示
The Heathrow CCTV.
原来切尔尼茨基根本就没有出国
It turns out Chernitsky never left the country.
你听到我说话了吗
Did you hear me?
切尔尼茨基没出国 我知道
Chernitsky never left the country. I know that.
你怎么知道
How?
因为他杀了哈珀
Because he murdered Harper.
我和那个司机谈过了 丽贝卡米切尔
I spoke to the driver, Rebecca Mitchell.
只不过她当时没开车
Only she wasn't driving.
帕什金的安保人员撞倒了哈珀
Pashkin's security ran Harper over
然后切尔尼茨基痛下杀手
before Chernitsky delivered the coup de grace.
帕什金
Pashkin?
他杀他的手法和杀迪基的一样
He tapped him like he tapped Dickie.
他会用毒 好像罗莎克列伯一样
He's got some poison thing going on like he's Rosa fucking Klebb.
总部知道了的话 就会取消行动 我们将永远抓不到他们
When the Park finds out, they'll pull the operation. We'll never get them.
所以我不会告诉总部
That's why I'm not telling them.
泰维纳
Taverner will save face
会为了保住颜面而把整件事掩盖
by sweeping the whole bloody thing under the rug.
那些混♥蛋♥会被驱逐出境 他们的名字
Those fuckers will be deported, and their names scrubbed
会从所有飞机乘客名单上消失 从这里到雅库茨克都找不到
from every flight manifest from here to Yakutsk.
他们杀了两个我的人 我决不允许这种事发生
They killed two of my joes. It's not happening.
要告诉路易莎吗
Do we tell Louisa?
要 她要是接电♥话♥ 我就已经告诉她了
Yeah. Well, I would if she would answer her fucking phone.
那你为涅夫斯基做事多久了 -快五年了
So, how long have you worked for Nevsky? -Coming up to five years.
在这之前呢 我猜你还在上学
And before that? What, guessing still at school?
涅夫斯基在我很年轻的时候就看中我了
Well, Nevsky saw something in me when I was very young.
看中你什么了 -野心
What was that? -Hunger.
他之前身边的人都很懒
The people he had around him were lazy.
于是你就加入进来 把他们赶走了
So did you just roll in and get rid of them?
是他们自己走的
Well, they got rid of themselves.
但有成功人士加入时 就是会这样 不是吗
But that's what happens when successful people come along. No?
那我就不知道了
Well, I wouldn't know.
拜托 你是军情五处的 这就非常成功了
Come on. You're MI5. That is very successful.
是 我不属于普通的军情五处
Oh, yeah, I'm not typical MI5.
我算是在内部被放逐的人
I'm kind of in internal exile,
我所在的部门 专门用来收留他们不喜欢的人
in a department where they put all the undesirables.
我很难相信这一点
Well, I find that hard to believe.
你真会说话 但我在他们眼中就是不受欢迎的
Cute, but I am undesirable in their eyes.
为什么
Why?
那是个我不愿回忆的往事
It's not a moment I wish to revisit.
那你为什么不辞职呢
So why don't you quit?
因为我不想让那件事成为我事业的终点
Because I don't want that to be the end of my story.
我不想像我上司那样在斯劳部门干到死
I don't want to die in Slough House like my boss will.
我也不想死
And I don't wanna die
我希望有机会像明一样离开
before I have a chance to get out like Min.
明
Min?
明哈珀 我那个死掉的同事
Min Harper. My colleague who died.
是 我很遗憾
Of course. I'm sorry.
是 谢谢 我也是
Yeah, thanks. Me too.
那是一场意外 他当时醉酒骑车
It was an accident. He was cycling drunk.
很难相信 这不像他的作风
Hard to believe. Just wasn't like him.
抱歉 我听说他径直闯到了一辆汽车前
Forgive me. I was told he swerved straight into a car.
一个可怜的女人根本没看到他
Some poor woman never saw him coming.
是
Yeah.
你不相信
You don't believe it?
特工死亡的时候 一切都要考虑周全
When an agent dies, everything has to be considered.
但是没错 这一次就是个愚蠢的事故
But yes, in this case, it was just a stupid accident.
他们为什么要杀明
Why did they kill Min?
还不清楚
To be determined.
前来报到
Reporting for duty.
可爱的丽贝卡米切尔拿到了一笔付款
The lovely Rebecca Mitchell picked up a payment
因为她是谋杀哈珀的帮凶 钱是在卡丁斯基的语言学校拿的
for taking part in Harper's murder at Katinsky's language school.
这件事与卡丁斯基有关
This connects to Katinsky?
他想让我盯着他的学校 同时他们搞其他行动
He wanted me watching his school while something else was going down.
什么行动
What?
我希望这个傻蛋能帮我查出来
I'm hoping this herbert can help me with that.
手表上有什么收获
What's on the watch?
全世界只有明会拥有 旋转博士乐队的全部六张专辑
Min was the only person in the world who had all six Spin Doctors albums.
在我把你的脖子扭断前
Before I break your neck,
他最后几次移♥动♥路线有什么特别之处吗
was there anything out of the ordinary about his last movements?
早上他骑脚踏车从戈登广场 去了埃奇韦尔路
In the morning he cycled from Gordon Square to Edgware Road.
他半路在尤斯顿路 后面的一个工业建筑停了一下
He stopped at an industrial estate on the way behind the Euston Road.
然后晚上回到了埃奇韦尔路
And back to Edgware Road in the evening
然后在圣潘克拉斯火车站一头撞上了汽车
before he headbutted that car in St. Pancras.
好 我要他停留过的每一处地址
All right. I want addresses for every place he stopped
就算短暂停留的也要
for more time than it took to gasp for breath.
如果你需要 我还可以暴♥力♥破解他的手♥机♥
I can brute force his phone too if you like.
获取里面的数据 把除了裸照之外的信息都发给你
Strip it for data? Send you everything but the nudes.
给你五秒钟时间
You got five seconds
破解不了我就暴♥力♥把你踢下楼去
before I brute force your arse down those fucking stairs.
你不在的时候我能做些什么
What can I be doing while you're gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
就做通常我不在的时候你做的事吧
Whatever it is you normally do when I'm not here.
如果你要当烈士的话 就把那个倒回瓶子里
And if you're gonna be a martyr, put that back in the bottle.
我得回房♥间去看看涅夫斯基
I must go back to my room and check-in with Nevsky.
给我20分钟 如果你愿意 欢迎来找我
But give me 20 minutes, and join me if you like.
我们可以在阳台上喝一杯
We can have a drink on the terrace.
谢谢你请我喝酒 -不客气
Thank you for the drinks. -My pleasure.
很遗憾 各位 我必须走了
Sadly, guys, I'm going to have to leave.
不 留下来住吧 -留下再喝一杯
No. Stay the night. -Stay. Have another one.
不 抱歉 我无能为力 早上还得工作
No. Sorry for that. Can't be helped. I have work in the morning.
里奥
Leo.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的觉得好像之前在哪见过你
I really think I have seen you somewhere before.
不 那样的话我一定会记得你
No. I'd definitely remember you.
也许我见过你从身边路过
Maybe I saw you in passing.
但我对人们的长相过目不忘
But you know, I have a thing for faces.
我会坐在列车或巴士上盯着某个人看
I will sit and watch someone on a train or on a bus.
去想象他们的生活
Try and imagine their lives.
你最后一次搭巴士是什么时候
When were you last on a bus?
上周 -是吗
Last week. -Oh, yes?
对 因为你们英国的破烂列车坏了
Yes, because your shitty British trains were broken down.
是 不奇怪 -就是这样
Yeah, what's new? -That's it.
也许我们会再见的 要么是在伦敦 要么是在这里
Maybe see you again. Either in London or here.
也许吧 幸会 -是
Maybe. Good to meet you. -Yeah.
我该走了
Well, time to go.
真可惜 我们送送你
Right. Well, what a shame. Let's take you.
怎么回事
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表