剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
What's going on?
没什么 你什么意思
Nothing. What do you mean?
里奥似乎认识你
Leo seemed to know you.
不 我觉得他只是把我和其他人弄混了
No. I think he's just confusing me with someone else.
你保重 -凯莉 来道别
You take care. -Kelly, come say goodbye.
好吧 还有嘲弄你是卧底呢
Right. And the jibe about being undercover?
再见 里奥 很高兴见到你 朋友 -谢谢 再见
See you, Leo. Great to see you, mate. -Thank you. See you.
是 -凯莉
Yeah. -Kelly!
来了
Coming.
你在这等着
Wait here.
好 保重 亲爱的 -好 下次我待久一点
All right, take care, darling. -Yeah! Next time I stay longer.
一定要 -好
Yes, do. -Yeah.
开车小心
Now drive safe.
拜拜 里奥
Bye, Leo.
对 下次来之前提前告诉我们啊
Yeah, and give us a bit more notice next time.
别说了
Oh, stop it.
拜拜 里奥
Bye, Leo.
保重 -开车小心
Stay well. -Drive safe.
拜 -拜
Bye. -Bye.
搞什么
What the fuck?
拜拜
Bye.
(伊利亚涅夫斯基)
(维克多阿斯克尔克雷莫夫 个人资料)
(库兹涅佐夫进出口公♥司♥)
(白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 乌克兰 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 爱沙尼亚)
这个模型真棒 -是的
That's an impressive model. -Yes it is.
千分之一
One in a thousand.
你说什么
Excuse me?
集装箱 对 每一千个里面 就有一个装有非法货物
Containers. Yeah. One in a thousand carrying illegal goods.
漂在世界各地 不受管制 -好吧
Floating all over the world. Unregulated. -Okay.
枪♥支♥ 毒品
Guns, drugs,
甚至还有人 难以置信吧
even human beings, if you can believe that.
这些混♥蛋♥只要能赚钱 什么都运
Anything that will make the fuckers money.
但这样的网络要想存在 每一个环节上都要有内鬼
But for such a network to exist, insiders are needed at every step.
人们是愿意 拿点钱 然后睁一只眼闭一只眼的
People willing to you know, take some cash and look the other way.
我不知道你在...
I don't know what you're--
昨天有几个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 从这里取走了一个包裹
Yesterday a package was picked up from here by a couple of Russians.
我必须知道那里面具体是什么东西 -我当时不在
I need to know exactly what was inside. -I wasn't here then.
你觉得我在乎吗
Do I look like I give a fuck?
如果有事 那也和我无关
If anything's gone on, it's nothing to do with me.
跟你很有关 因为站在这里的人就是你
It's everything to do with you because you're the one standing there.
你是警♥察♥
You a policeman?
这就要靠你自己弄清楚了
That's for you to work out.
你看 无论如何
You see, either way...
如果我打个电♥话♥
if I make a call...
你就不会有好下场
it's not gonna be good for you.
我可以查询一下过去几天的包裹
I can do a search on packages from the last few days.
对 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
查星期四 上午11点03分
Try Thursday. 11:03 a.m.
有取件记录 小物品 等等
There was a pickup. Small item. Wait.
完全没有明细
There are no details at all.
我无法告诉你那东西是什么 所有的明细都被删除了
I can't tell you what it was. All the details have been wiped.
来涅夫斯基那里找我
Meet me at Nevsky's.
什么叫什么时候
What do you mean when?
该死的 就现在 剩下的以后再说
How about we start with right f-fucking now and go from there.
如果这是电♥话♥推销 那你麻烦大了
If this is a telemarketing call, you're in for a world of trouble.
我要你追踪我的工作手♥机♥
I need you to track my service phone.
瑞弗 -我的工作手♥机♥
River? -My service phone.
我把它放进了切尔尼茨基的口袋 开启了追踪模式
I put it in Chernitsky's pocket. It's got tracking enabled.
告诉我他在哪 快
Just tell me where he is. Hurry.
快啊 罗迪 快点 -稍等 正在加载
Come on, Roddy. Come on. -Wait a second, it's loading.
好吧
Yeah, well...
如果你能稍微快一点 罗迪
if you could be just a smidge quicker, Roddy,
那我会非常感激的
that would be very much appreciated.
好 它正沿着里奇韦路前进 -我不知道那是哪里
Okay, it's moving down Ridgeway Drive. -I don't know where that is.
你在哪 -倒立人酒吧
Where are you? -The Downside Man pub.
B192正在向西北方向移♥动♥
The B192 moving Northwest.
拐进了一条小路 巴恩巷
Just pulled off onto a smaller road, Barn Lane.
你得向左 走到... -好 我知道他要去哪了
You need to go left onto... -Yeah, I know where he's going.
好 不客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
乔恩
Jon!
(签名 维克多克雷莫夫 日期 2005年11月19日)
你好 是维克多克雷莫夫吗
Hello. Is that Victor Krymov?
晚上好 我叫凯瑟琳斯坦迪什
Good evening. My name is Catherine Standish
我打电♥话♥来是关于你之前做的咨♥询♥工作
and I'm calling in regard to some consultation work you conducted,
客户是情报官詹姆斯韦布
for an IO named James Webb.
对
That's correct.
我打来的原因是
The reason I'm calling is that
我们的记录似乎有缺失
we seemed to have found a gap in our records.
我们没有你签字的官方保密法案文件
We don't have your signed official Secrets Act document.
不 那太好了 没事 我可以去那里见你
No, that's perfect. No, I can meet you there.
好 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you. Goodbye.
帕什金的上司住这里
So, Pashkin's boss lives here?
对 涅夫斯基 弹丸之地 不是吗
Yeah. Nevsky. Pokey little bedsit, isn't it?
毒蜘蛛希望将来把最高层的人
And Spider's hoping to put the top brass together
和涅夫斯基撮合在一起
with Nevsky at some point.
他就是这么打算的
That's his plan.
但这小子将陷入难以掌控的局面 会完全束手无策
But that boy would be out of his depth in a fucking puddle.
我能问问我们在这里做什么吗
What are we doing here, if you don't mind my asking?
在涅夫斯基家外面暗中监视
Staking out Nevsky's.
大概30年前就被我们盯上的一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
One of the Russians who popped up on our 30-year-old radar screen
费尽心思来确保我去查某个地方
went to very elaborate ends to make sure that I went to Point A
同时他的同志们 在天知道什么地方展开行动
while his comrades went to Point who-the-fuck-knows-where.
真难吃
That's fucking horrible.
有六个监控摄像头对着这条路
There's six cameras pointed at the road.
我们现在应该已经被俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We should be having our prostates exfoliated
抓去调查得连内♥裤♥都不剩了
by a couple of calloused Russian fingers by now.
对 看起来门开着呢
Yeah, it looks like the door is open.
你要不要跑过去看看里面的情况
You want to run over there and take a look inside?
不要 不必了 谢谢
No, you're all right, thanks.
行 你被开除了 滚蛋吧
Fine. You're fired. Fuck off.
我难道不会因为私闯民宅被开除吗
Well, won't I get fired for breaking and entering?
要么就是被他的前特种部队保镖击毙
If I'm not shot by his ex-Spetsnaz guards.
我选了你 因为我以为你是我团队中
The reason I picked you is because I thought you were the only one of my team
唯一真正有勇气的人 显然我错了
with a decent pair of bullocks. Obviously, I was wrong.
你没错
You weren't wrong.
而你刚刚的话极具冒犯性
And what you just said is highly offensive.
(金石屋)
这里
In here.
见鬼
Fuck.
是涅夫斯基 -回来
That's Nevsky. -Stay back!
快回来
Stay back.
他这副模样可不是该死的美黑床弄的
He didn't go that way from the fucking tanning bed.
什么 他有辐射
What? He's radioactive?
对 所以他们才留下了一个盖革计数器
Yeah. That's why they left the Geiger counter.
就为了告诉他 他们给他血管里 注射的东西不是维生素B12
To let him know that what they pumped into his veins wasn't vitamin B12.
那他们为什么开枪打他
Well, why did they shoot him then?
是他自己开的枪 可能不想承受四天炼狱般的痛苦
He did that. Probably didn't fancy four days of fucking agony.
那拇指呢
And the thumb?
不知道
I don't know.
也许他们是用那拇指来搭顺风车逃跑的
Maybe they made their getaway by hitching.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here
趁我们还没把肾脏咳嗽出来
before we start coughing up our kidneys too.
来 把枪给我
Here. Give me that.
这是谁干的
Who the fuck did this?
帕什金的人
Pashkin's men.
我以为帕什金是为涅夫斯基做事的
I thought Pashkin worked for Nevsky?
我不知道他到底为谁做事
I don't know who he's fucking working for.
那些混♥蛋♥就在我们眼皮底下干了这种事
Those fuckers did this right under our noses.
总部怎么会没发现
How did the Park miss it?
那些手下人取的包裹是从港口运来的
The package those goons picked up was moved through the ports.
他们不查港口的吗
Well, don't they check the ports?
他们会大致查一下
Well, they scan what they can,
但95%的集装箱都不会被查
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表