剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
He's-- His watch ticks. -Yeah, it's a watch.
他是个骗子 -什么
He's a fricking fraud. -What?
他的手表滴答响
His watch ticks.
那样的手表不会滴答响 指针匀速扫动 一分钱一分货
Watches like that, they don't tick, they sweep. That's what you pay for.
你想因为一块假手表杀人
You want to murder a guy for having a fake watch?
怎么 -我找到路易莎了
What? -Yeah, I've got Louisa.
听着 她刚才正要给帕什金下药并杀...
Look, she was just about to drug and kill Pashki--
嘿 我跟他说 对 嗨
Hey, give him to me. Yeah, hi.
帕什金是个冒牌货 我不知道 他在耍什么花招 但他的身份是假的
Pashkin is a fake. I don't know what his game is, but he is not real.
他杀了明
He killed Min.
不 他没有杀死明 但我毫不怀疑是他下令杀的
No. He didn't kill Min, but I have no doubt he ordered it.
我很确定他当时在场 他还让人杀了涅夫斯基
I'm pretty sure he was there. He had Nevsky killed too.
涅夫斯基死了 -什么
Nevsky's dead? -What?
是的 我不希望今晚再有人死了
Yes, and I don't want any more bodies tonight.
所以我才叫朗里奇跟踪你
Which is why I had Longridge follow you.
我现在就可以把他抓起来问话
I could literally take him right now and question him.
应该是他把你抓起来吧
Or he could take you.
虽然我很喜欢你像纳粹女魔头一样 色♥诱♥并性♥虐♥待他
As much as I love the idea of you going all Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS on him,
但他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 可能不会招供
he's Russian and he might not crack.
所以我要你停止行动
So, I want you to stand down
明天去参加会面 就好像一切正常一样
and go to that meeting tomorrow like nothing is wrong.
抱歉 你想让我 去和杀死明的主使和凶手开会
Sorry, you want me to go to a meeting with the man that had Min killed
而什么都不做
and the men who did it, and do nothing?
听着 我目前正努力替迪基博报仇
Look, right now, I am going out of my way to avenge the death of Dickie Bough,
我甚至都不喜欢这个人
a man I didn't even like.
所以你可以想象 我会如何对付杀害明哈珀的凶手
So, you can imagine what I'm gonna do to the person who murdered Min Harper,
我至少还能忍♥得了明
a man who I at least tolerated.
那你打算怎么做
So, what are you going to do?
我要去和仇敌聊几句
I'm going to go and have a word with the enemy.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 -当然不是
What, the Russians? -Fuck, no.
是总部
The Park.
我得知道我是不是 被莫斯科中心的密♥码♥情报员骗了
I need to know if I got played by a Moscow Centre cipher clerk
还是说另有其人
or someone else.
我不想被你干扰
And I don't need any distractions from you.
所以我要你停止行动 这是命令
So, I want you to stand down, and that's an order.
好了 先生们 慢慢转过身来
Okay, gents. Let's turn around nice and slowly.
卡丁斯基 你在这里做什么
What the fuck are you doing here, Katinsky?
你疯了 -闭嘴
Are you crazy? -Shut up.
你们想炸点什么东西 先生们 对吗
So we're gonna blow something up then, are we, gents?
计划是这样吧
Is that the plan?
你们打算找邓肯就是为了这个吧
Is that what you were gonna use Duncan for?
乔恩 -艾丽克丝
Jon? -Alex.
你怎么来了 艾丽克丝 邓肯在哪
What are you doing here? Where is Duncan? Alex?
你为什么有枪
Why have you got a gun?
艾丽克丝 报♥警♥ -不 乔恩 为...
Alex, call the police. -No, Jon. Why--
你为什么有枪
Why have you got a gun?
报♥警♥ 我是军情五处的特工 我会解释一切的 快报♥警♥
Just call the police. I'm an MI5 officer. I'll explain everything. Call the police.
里奥 怎么回事 -我不知道
Leo, what's going on? -I have no idea.
你说你要回伦敦
You said you were heading back to London.
我们在为邓肯的60大寿准备惊喜
We are planning a surprise for Duncan's 60th.
这就是你最好的借口 想不出更好的了
That's the best you could come up with? Couldn't have thought of anything better?
小尼从我们学生时代起就是朋友了
Nikky's a friend from our student days.
对 我相信他是 艾丽克丝 但很不幸
Yep, I'm sure he is, Alex, but unfortunately,
他还是一位前克格勃特工 对不对
he's also an ex-KGB officer. Isn't that right?
这位里奥也一样
Same as Leo, here.
他是你丈夫的接头人 -接头人
He's your husband's handler. -Handler?
邓肯是俄♥罗♥斯♥的潜伏特工 -什么
Duncan's a Russian sleeper agent. -What?
让我解释 -别动 把手放在头上
Let me explain. -Don't move. Put your hands on your head.
他们都是老朋友 在策划惊喜派对 我也一样 所以我来了
They're old friends planning a surprise, same as me. That's why I'm here.
我和里奥从邓肯身边溜开 来见小尼 这都是安排好的
Leo and I snuck away from Duncan to meet Nikky. It was all arranged.
看 他们身后是化肥和燃油
Look, that's fertilizer and fuel oil behind them.
他们不是在做蛋糕 是在做炸♥弹♥
They're not making a cake. They're making a bomb.
不 这...你弄错了 这太荒唐了
No, this-- You're wrong. This is absurd.
我丈夫不是俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
My husband is not a Russian agent.
听着 艾丽克丝 相信...
Look, Alex, just tru--
现在怎么办
What now?
准备好飞机
We ready the plane.
做掉他
Put him out.
对
Yes.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表