剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
我讨厌惊喜 也不喜欢派对
I hate surprises, and I don't like parties.
我一直在找机会
I've been exploring the possibility of a meet
让你和伊利亚涅夫斯基见面
between you and Ilya Nevsky.
是
Right.
涅夫斯基是碰不得的 你应该清楚
Nevsky is off-limits. You should know that.
我们和莫斯科之间有协议
We have an arrangement with Moscow.
我们不接触他 他们就不杀他
We don't engage with him. They don't kill him.
所以我想你一定有充分的理由
So I imagine you have a good reason
想要破坏国际关系
for wanting to destabilize international relations.
我们进行风险对冲
We hedge our bets.
我们不要因为和其主要对手交往过密
We don't wanna needlessly antagonize the current regime
而无谓激怒了当前政♥府♥
by cozying up to one of its major critics.
但同样 我们也不希望 今后涅夫斯基总统上台后
But equally, we don't want a President Nevsky one day taking power
对英国心存怨恨 因为我们当初没帮他
with a grudge against Britain 'cause we never helped him.
我们阻止了他们没收他的财产
We've stopped them from seizing his assets.
-他应因此心存感恩 -我知道他感激这一点
-He should be grateful for that. -And I know he appreciates that.
他只是在想我们能否做得更多 从而带来改变
He's just wondering if we might do more to bring about change.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know this?
有个联络员找了我
I was approached by a cutout
让我和涅夫斯基的副手 阿卡迪帕什金建立了联♥系♥
who put me in touch with Nevsky's number two, Arkady Pashkin.
-我们星期六见面 -还有谁知道
-We're meeting on Saturday. -Who else knows?
-没有人了 -哈珀 盖伊
-Nobody. -Harper? Guy?
他们只知道要负责安保
All they know is they're running security.
你继续吧
Keep going.
我要你随时汇报 所有细节都要 无论好坏
I want regular updates. All the details. Good and bad.
当然
Of course.
如果下等马犯错了 你可以把他们送回兰姆那边
And if the Slow Horses misbehave, you can send them back to Lamb.
只是你要和他们一起去
Only you can go with them.
是
Ma'am.
我觉得这有点超出我们的经济能力了
Bit out of our price range, I'd say.
除非我们卖♥♥几个肾 你的肾
Unless we sell a couple of kidneys-- Your kidneys.
-你真是个… -什么
-You're such a-- -What?
-嘿 你在听吗 -好吧 怎么了
-Hello, you. Hello? -Yeah, what?
这是因为我去跟踪他们吗
Is this 'cause I went off and followed them?
因为他们没发现我
'Cause they didn't spot me.
你查出他们去哪了吗
Did you find out where they were going?
不 并没有
No. Not exactly.
所以你刚才可能会白白送命
So you could have just been killed for nothing then.
我骑着脚踏车呢
I was on my bicycle.
总之 我上午过半就已完成卡路里目标了
Anyway, I smashed my calorie burn by mid-morning.
-不好笑 已经不好笑了 -我也没想搞笑
-That's not funny. Not funny anymore. -I'm not saying it was.
伦敦每天有成千上万人骑脚踏车 他们都没有送命
Thousands of people cycle in London every day. They don't all get killed.
他们大多不是 想要证明自己的中年白♥痴♥ 不是吗
Most of them aren't middle-aged idiots trying to prove a point, are they?
反正我证明了
Anyway, I proved my point
他们说不清楚酒店的名字
because the reason they mumbled the name of the hotel is
是因为他们住在 埃奇韦尔路上的一家廉价客栈
'cause they're staying in a doss house on the Edgware Road.
你无法确定 你说你跟丢了
You don't know for sure. You said you lost them.
好吧 但就在那附近
Well, okay, but thereabouts.
谁住这里
Who lives here then?
伊利亚涅夫斯基 看
Ilya Nevsky. Here.
这是毒蜘蛛要见的那个人的上司
The boss of the guy that Spider's gonna meet.
所以在你中年危机爆发的时候
So whilst you were having your little midlife crisis,
我决定做点实际工作
I decided to do some actual work.
好 假装我们在看地图
Okay. Pretend we're looking at maps.
那边 也许在那边
Over there, back there maybe?
-我觉得是那边 -我觉得是这边
-I think it was that way. -I think it's this way.
我觉得毒蜘蛛不希望我们来这里
I don't think Spider would want us here.
毒蜘蛛要我们做背景安全调查
Spider asked us to run background security.
我这就是在做背景安全调查 我想看看他的疑心有多重
I'm running background security. I want to see how paranoid he is.
看来重得很
Which is very.
天啊 如果你的安全意识这么强
God, if you were that security-conscious,
想进行秘密会面 你会通过韦布那种人安排吗
and wanted a secret meeting, would you go through a guy like Webb?
这是秘密进行的 不是吗 没有通过常规渠道
It is under the radar, isn't it? It's not going through the usual channels.
好吧 你能别再像之前一样 突然离开了吗
All right. Can you not tear off like that again, please?
不会了
I won't.
-还有多远 -0.8公里左右
-How much further then? -'Bout half a mile.
所以那个人还说了什么吗 还是只给了你指示
So did he say anything else, our man, or did he just give you instructions?
比如寒暄吗
What, like small talk?
-对 -没有
-Yes. -No.
-他有什么口音 -不知道
-What accent did he have? -I don't know!
-也许是波兰口音 -好 就是波兰口音
-Polish, maybe. -Right. Polish specifically?
好吧 捷克口音
All right, Czech then.
天啊 这两者是有区别的
Jesus Chri-- There is a difference, you know.
-我又不是专家 -不 当然不是
-Well, I'm not an expert, am I? -No. No way.
好吧 所以他上了一架飞机
Right, so he got on a plane?
我不知道
I don't know.
-什么叫你不知道 -他下车后走进了那个俱乐部
-What do you mean you don't know? -He got out and went into the club.
-他在里面见了什么人吗 -不知道
-And did he meet anyone in there? -Don't know.
又是“不知道” 这很烦人
There's that "don't know" again. It's really annoying.
他见了谁
Who did he meet?
当时前面停了辆车 可能是他的
There was a car parked up. It could have been his.
好 你看清是什么牌子的车 或者车牌号♥了吗
Right. Did you get a make of the car or a plate?
我没注意 我在给老婆发短♥信♥
I didn't take much notice. I was texting my missus.
跟她说我第二天要请病假 因为我白捞了一笔钱
Telling her I was calling in sick the next day as I'd had a windfall.
-好 阿普肖特距离这里多远 -大约3.2公里 那个方向
-Right, how far is Upshott from here? -About two miles that way.
好
Okay.
嘿
Here.
你不会跟我老婆说的 对吧
You're not going to speak to my wife, are you?
为什么 你还干了什么事
Why? What else have you done?
我跟她说的数比我拿到的少
I told her it was less that I got.
我赌狗输了几百
Blew a couple of hundred on the dogs.
无论如何 我从你身上回本了
Still, I made that back off you.
行
Right.
你可以等在这里 之后送我回车站
Well, you can stay here and take me back to the station after.
免费
For free.
罗迪 你能追踪一个手♥机♥号♥吗
Roddy. Can you trace a mobile number?
当然能
Well, obviously.
我可能拿到杀死迪基凶手的号♥码了
I think I've got Dickie's killer's number.
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
好 是0700-900-917
Right, it's 0700-900-917.
你少了个数字
Well, what you got there is a missing digit.
你看看是不是粘在你屁♥股♥上了
Can you check it's not the one stuck up your arse?
不 没有少 只是…
No, it's not missing. It just-- It…
只是字被弄脏了 好吧
It got a bit smudged, all right?
所以是07 然后 对 可能是1或7
So that's 07 and then, yeah, that could be a one or a seven.
两个都查一下
So just run both of them.
先挂了吧 我一会儿答复你
Get out of my ear, and I'll get back to you.
他说这是谁的号♥码了吗
Did he say whose number it was?
-抱歉 你是谁来着 -这是兰姆的笑话 混♥蛋♥
-Sorry, who are you again? -That's Lamb's joke. Dick.
罗迪 能快一点吗
Roddy, could we hurry this along?
-猜猜手♥机♥在哪吧 -爱沙尼亚
-Guess where the phone is. -Estonia.
嗨
Hey.
-他在爱沙尼亚 -好
-He's in Estonia. -All right.
我大概知道他是怎么去那里的 我在阿普肖特的一个飞行俱乐部
Well, I think I know how he got there. I'm at Upshott Flying Club.
等等 我一会儿打给你
Hold on. I'll ring you back.
肯尼
Kenny--
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
是的 你的腹肌很帅
Yes, you've got lovely abs.
-你这么想 -是
-You think? -Yeah.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
你晚餐想点什么吃
What do you wanna order for dinner?
该死 抱歉
Shit. Sorry--
怎么了
What?
我吃不了 因为我答应了卢卡斯 今晚要带他吃晚餐
Well, I can't 'cause I promised Lucas I'd take him for dinner tonight.
你开玩笑的吗
Are you joking?
不 我可以见儿子 对吗
No. I'm allowed to see my son, aren't I?
对 你可以见儿子 别做这种表情
Yes, you're allowed to see your son. Don't do that.
但我们应该在工作 明天要搜查窃听器
But we're supposed to be working. We've got the bug sweep tomorrow.
我知道 但是 没事 不会有事的
I know. But, it's fine. It will be fine.
-我确实跟你说过 -不 你没说过
-I did tell you. -No, you didn't tell me.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表