剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
你确定要让兰姆参与进来吗
Are you sure we want Lamb in on this?
你在调用他手下人时就该想到这一点
Well, you should have thought of that before you started poaching his staff.
我们能相信他吗
Can we trust him?
当然不能 但我也不相信你
Of course not. But then, I don't trust you.
你也不该相信我
And you definitely shouldn't trust me.
(重力翻滚)
帮我把飞机外罩撤下来 我们就可以起飞了
Help me take the cover off, and we're ready to go.
有厕所可以用吗
Is there a toilet I could maybe use?
有 就在后面
Sure, it's just around the back.
是 好的...
Right. Great. Great.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
抱歉 记者嘛
Oh, sorry. Journalist.
你不介意吧 这是很好的素材
You don't mind, do you? This is just fantastic.
好 把手♥机♥ 钥匙和钱包放进储物柜
Right. Put your phone, keys, wallet in a locker.
为什么 -因为它们可能会掉出去
Why? -'Cause they might fall out.
对...
Right, right.
你知道这些东西怎么用吗
You any idea how these things work?
我知不知道洗衣机怎么用
Do I have any idea how washing machines work?
我认为要放钱进去 4英镑
I assume they take money. Four quid?
是的
Yeah.
还要放洗衣粉 然后就能洗了
And washing powder and, indeed, washing.
天啊 兰姆 你从来没去过洗衣店
Jesus, Lamb. You never been to a launderette before?
这是间谍基础知识
This is Spycraft 101.
我是另一种卧底
I was your other kind of undercover.
一般在赌场玩 喝香槟 住五星酒店 洗衣服主要靠客房♥服务
Casinos, Krug, five-star hotels. Washing was mostly room service.
是 我用喷气背包飞去上班
Yeah. And I flew in a jet pack to work.
不放洗衣粉吗
Not putting any powder in?
不了 快速漂洗一下就好
No, all they need is a quick rinse.
好了
There you are.
你有什么消息吗
You get anything?
你为什么不在站点里做这个
Any reason you couldn't do this in-house?
我不信任那群混♥蛋♥
Well, I don't trust the bastards.
也许是某些混♥蛋♥
Well, maybe some of the bastards,
但你若想把事办好就不能在站点办
but not if you actually want a proper job done.
我就知道我被开除后 一切都会土崩瓦解
Knew it would all fall apart when I got kicked out.
达菲还是特工的负责人
Duffy still in charge of the Dogs?
没错
Oh, yeah.
他这次领先于我了
He was ahead of me on this one.
我希望如此 她撞死了我的一个手下
I should hope so. She ran over one of my joes.
查过她的资料了 没有疑点
Ran the numbers on her. Gave her a clean bill of health.
因为她是清白的
Because she's clean?
因为他办事不力
Because he did a half-arse job.
他应该把她的一生用放大镜仔细审视
What he should've done is take her entire life and shake it in a high wind.
解释一下
Care to expand?
这么说吧
Well... let's just say
她曾在莫斯科 和许多声名狼藉的当地人混在一起
she did a little sightseeing in Moscow with a lot of disreputable locals.
你需要的其他东西都在信封里了
Everything else you need's in the envelope.
地址 工作 对她乱七八糟生活的叙述
Address, employment, narrative of a fucked-up life.
代币
Tokens.
烘干机用的
For the dryer.
就是不用水的那种机器
It's the one without the water.
你似乎真的很紧张
You really do seem nervous.
什么 没有...
What? No, no.
我乘大飞机没问题 就是...
I'm fine in big planes, it's just something about...
很小的飞机让我...好吧
about a really small one that's making me-- Okay.
你是故意的吗 -不是
Did you do that on purpose? -No.
不是 那是个气穴
No, that was an air pocket.
不过这次是故意的
This is on purpose, though.
天啊 老天爷
Oh, God. Jesus.
放松就好 和过山车差不多
Try to relax. It's just like a roller coaster.
是...我讨厌过山车
Yeah. Yeah, well, I hate them.
比如这样
Like this.
好了...
Okay, okay. Okay.
天啊 老天爷
God. Jesus.
好了 别再来了
Okay. Not again.
树...有很多树啊 天啊
Trees. Trees. Trees. Lots of trees. Jesus.
好吧 差一点
Okay. That's close.
不
Oh, no.
我的天...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
要坠机啦
Gonna crash!
好吧
Yep.
切尔尼茨基的手♥机♥监听得怎么样了
How's it going listening in on Chernitsky's mobile?
关机了
Phone's switched off.
开机后 我得做一大堆你不懂的操作
And once it's on I'll need to do a whole load of stuff you won't understand.
我只是关心一下
Just showing an interest.
是 能别关心吗
Right. Can you not?
你觉得查看这么多监控视频有意义吗
You sure there's any actual point going through hours of CCTV footage?
我们知道 切尔尼茨基搭飞机去了爱沙尼亚
We know Chernitsky got on a flight to Estonia,
所以他一定来过值机柜台
so he must have been at one of these check-in desks.
我在寻找匹配的人
I'm looking for a match.
你的脸和我的屁♥股♥很配
Your face, my arse.
何 你从来不看别人的脸吧
You don't look at people's faces, do you, Ho?
你只看人们的前额上方
You look just above their forehead.
才没有 -好吧 说句公道话
Do not. -Okay. To be fair,
在路易莎这里 你只看她的屁♥股♥
in Louisa's case, you just look at her rear.
为什么不呢 我觉得我现在有机会了 因为明哈珀躺在冰柜抽屉里呢
Why not? I reckon I'm in with a chance, now Min Harper's in a freezer drawer.
天啊 -怎么了
Wow. -What?
现在说这个太早
Too soon?
需要我扶你吗
Do you need help?
不 没事...
No, it's fine. It's fine.
那是谁啊 -我爸
Who was that? -My dad.
别担心 他一向都是那个表情
Don't worry, he always looks like that.
我不知道我们要共享办公桌 你最好别看色情影片
Didn't know we were hot-desking. Better not be looking at porn.
抱歉 我还没有分到工位
Sorry. I haven't been allocated a workstation yet.
你已经来这里几个月了
You've been here months now.
是 应该是何负责的
Yeah, Ho's supposed to be sorting it.
他拒绝给我分配 除非我跪下来 叫他电拳大帝
He's refusing unless I kneel and address him as Emperor Electrofist
之类的称呼
or some shit.
你不必下跪 向我鞠躬就行
You don't have to kneel. I'd settle for a bow.
阿卡迪帕什金
Arkady Pashkin.
我在查他的背景 但找不到太多信息
Digging into his background, but I can't find much.
他老板的信息倒很多
Loads on his boss, though.
(首席执行官 伊利亚奥列格涅夫斯基)
这些都是为了什么
What's it all in aid of?
毒蜘蛛只说 他们想让涅夫斯基和泰维纳会面
All Spider said is they're trying to get Nevsky in a room with Taverner,
据说要讨论能源安全问题
supposedly to discuss energy security.
我猜我到现场就能得知真♥相♥了
I guess I'll find out the truth when I'm in there.
好了 座位还给你
All right, you've got your seat back.
笨蛋 应该收他资料费的
Mug. Should have charged him data rent.
不 我今天就要 回来时顺路取
No, I'll take it today. I'll pick them up on my way back.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
(纸艺店)
怎么了
What?
你说得对 他绝对盯上我了
You were right. He's definitely on to me.
你确定 -是的
Are you sure? -Yep.
他女儿带我乘飞机兜风 这很好玩
When his daughter took me up in a plane, which was lovely,
我很确定他趁机翻看了我的手♥机♥和钱包
I'm pretty sure he went through my phone and wallet.
手法还很不利索
It was sloppy tradecraft too.
所以我也不确定 要么他故意要我知道他在查我
So, I don't know-- Either he wants me to know he's looking at me,
要么就是他手生了
or he's just out of practice.
是 你的掩护身份很完美 他什么也查不出来的
Yeah, well, your legend's tight, so he won't find anything.
这意味着他会想要进一步接近你
Which means he'll wanna get closer.
你觉得他女儿带你上天 是不是为了让他有机会翻你的东西
Do you reckon the daughter took you up so that he could have a snoop about?
我觉得不是 但不确定 有可能
I don't think so, but I don't know. Maybe.
你上过她了吗
You given her one?
没有 而且这也不关你的事
No. And not that that's any of your business anyway.
如果你有机会上她
Well, if it's on the cards and you get a green light,
不要暴露身份 忍♥着点
don't blow your cover. Steam in there.
你道德观念的落后 还真不是一朝一夕能补回来的
There's just a whole set of ethics there that you really need to catch up on.
是啊 给我们这一行戴上道德的枷锁
Yes. And the day they introduce ethics into what we do,
那还不如让我们卷铺盖走人
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表