剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
而且我觉得没事还不够 我希望一切完美
And I don't want it just to be fine. I want it to be perfect.
-我真的跟你说过 -那我为什么不记得
-I really did tell you. -Then how come I can't remember?
-也许你忘了 -是吗 我倒成健忘的那个了
-Well, perhaps you've forgotten. -Really? I'm the one that forgets things?
不是吧 这很没意思 说“明总是健忘”什么的
Oh, really? That's quite boring, the whole "Min forgets things" shit.
不 抱歉 这真的很烦人
No, I'm sorry. This is actually fucking annoying.
我已经很久没搜查过窃听器了
It's been ages since I've done a bug sweep,
你可能从来没搜过 所以我们得做好准备
you've probably never done one, and we need to brush up.
我以为我们已经准备好了
Well, I thought we already did brush up?
滚蛋 你故意没说你晚些要出去
Oh, fuck off. You deliberately didn't tell me you were going out later
好让我跟你上♥床♥ 拜托
so I'd still have sex with you. Come on.
你真是过奖了
I mean, you're crediting me
我可没有这么老谋深算
with a level of calculation I do not possess.
好吧 没错 对 你是个靠直觉行事的人
Okay, sure. Yeah. You're an instinct man.
比如你骑脚踏车追过去
Like when you took off on your bicycle
就因为一个保镖不记得他酒店的名字
because a bodyguard couldn't remember the name of his hotel.
-我这叫专业 -才不是
-I was being professional. -No, you weren't.
你这叫犯傻 可能会害我们失去这次安保任务
You were being a dick, and it could have cost us the detail.
对 我甚至都不知道 是否想做这次安保工作
Right. Well, I don't even know if I wanna do this detail.
我不知道自己是否想替毒蜘蛛做事
I don't know if I wanna work for Spider.
所以你宁可留在斯劳部门替兰姆做事
So you'd rather stay at Slough House working for Lamb?
这是你的典型作风 避重就轻
That's you all over. Take the easy way out.
-斯劳部门可不轻松 -你选自己想做的事做吧
-Slough House isn't easy. -You do what you wanna do.
我可不要在斯劳部门结束职业生涯
I'm not gonna end my career at Slough House.
我说要在斯劳部门结束职业生涯了
Did I say I want to end my career at Slough House?
你刚说你宁可待在那里 也不要替毒蜘蛛做事
You said you preferred to stay there than work for Spider.
不 我说不知道自己是否想替毒蜘蛛做事
No, I said I didn't know if I wanted to work for Spider.
我不知自己说了什么 我们为什吵
I don't know what I said. Why are we arguing?
因为我们本该工作的时候你却要出去
Because you're going out when we should be working.
你有点不可理喻 我又不是去见另一个女人
You're being a bit ridiculous. I'm not going to see another woman.
-我是带儿子出去 -就跟你能泡到另一个女人似的
-I'm taking my son out. -As if you could get another woman.
好吧 对不起 我不是那个意思
Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
-我无心的 -听着 你说得有道理
-Didn't mean it. -Look, fair enough.
我可以晚些回来 然后我们准备工作
I can come back later, and we can work on this.
或者也许今晚我最好住自己家
Or maybe it's best I just stay at mine tonight.
-好 行 你随意 -好 拜拜
-Yeah, okay. Whatever you think is best. -Right. Bye.
瑞弗说他是从阿普肖特起飞的
River said he flew from Upshott.
我查过雷达日志了 他不是那天 那时飞的
I've checked the radar logs. Not at that time and date he didn't.
他搭乘的是商用飞机
He flew commercial.
一定是早上的航♥班♥ 希思罗机场最近
It must have been a morning flight. Heathrow's closest.
-做好你的本职工作 斯坦迪什 -你说什么
-Stay in your lane, Standish. -Sorry?
我会追踪他的 放松 你去做你擅长的 我会做我擅长的
I'll track him. Relax. You do your thing, and I'll do mine.
我擅长的就是确保有足够的茶水和垃圾袋
My thing being making sure there's enough tea and bin liners
给你们派任务 你们觉得我自己做不了
and handing out tasks you think I couldn't do myself?
我本来不想说出来的
I didn't wanna say it.
该死的 何 是谁在监控上 发现了杀害迪基博的凶手
Fuck's sake, Ho. Who tracked Dickie Bough's killer on the CCTV?
我黑入的那个监控
The CCTV I hacked?
但你无法解读画面上的内容 因为这涉及看人的本事
But you couldn't decipher what was on it 'cause that would involve reading people.
-是她看出来的 -她走运而已 她不是特工
-She did that. -She got lucky. She's not an agent.
她在特工身边工作很久了 她心里有数
She's been around enough agents. She knows what she's talking about.
第一个飞往爱沙尼亚的航♥班♥
First flight out to Estonia
是他在阿普肖特下车后九小时
was nine hours after he was dropped off at Upshott.
调出所有飞往爱沙尼亚航♥班♥ 值机柜台的监控视频
Pull up CCTV footage of all flight check-in desks to Estonia.
(卢卡斯来电)
你好 小家伙 你在哪
Hello, buddy. Where are you?
你妈妈说得对 你确实得做完 不是吗
Your mum's right. You do need to get that finished, don't you?
所以没关系
So, that's okay.
好 那我们明天再聊
Yeah, well, let's speak tomorrow then.
好 我爱…
Okay, I love--
(路易莎)
(正在呼叫路易莎)
(地图)
(埃奇韦尔路)
你可真慢
You took your time.
是 我不得不徒步8公里 谢谢啊
Yeah. Well, I had to walk five miles. Thanks very much.
至少这次你吃完东西了
At least this time you've finished eating.
-真不幸 -太好了
-Unlucky. -Great.
那么你有什么收获
So what have you got?
不管他叫什么名字
Well, whatever his name is,
但杀害迪基博的人目前在爱沙尼亚
Dickie Bough's killer is now actually in Estonia.
但他离开之前曾在阿普肖特和人碰头
But before he left, he made contact in Upshott.
-和谁 -目前还不清楚
-Who with? -Don't really know yet,
但一定是飞行俱乐部的人
but it's definitely someone at the Flying Club.
你是怎么知道这些的
And how do you know all this?
他给一位德士司机钱 让他给自己做掩护 但我逼那司机开口了
Well, he paid a taxi driver to cover for him, but I managed to break him.
我弄到了他给司机的电♥话♥号♥码 现在追踪到了爱沙尼亚
I got the number that he gave him, which is now showing in Estonia.
所以他知道会有人来查他
So he knew someone would come looking.
而且他试图掩盖自己的行踪
And he took steps to cover his trail too.
或许他想让别人发现自己的行踪
Or he wanted the trail found.
你怎么会得出这个结论
How'd you jump to that?
因为如果你这么快就发现了他的行踪
Because if you uncovered the trail that quickly,
那一定掩盖得不好
it couldn't have been that well-hidden.
谢谢啊
Thanks.
所以他杀了迪基
So he kills Dickie…
用的手法让官方机构都不会起疑心
in a way that doesn't even raise an eyebrow from the authorities,
但却引起了我的注意
but gets my attention.
但他之后搭乘德士
But then he takes a taxi.
他完全可以用假身份去租一辆车
He could've hired a car with a fake ID
甚至去偷一辆
or, better still, stolen one.
我感觉有点拙劣
Feels clumsy.
你认为他为什么希望引起你的注意
Why'd you think he'd wanna get your attention?
不知道
I don't know.
有时候找出对方 为什么布下陷阱的唯一方法
Sometimes the only way to work out why a trap has been set
就是走进陷阱
is to walk into it.
希望你打过预防针了 我要让你去出外勤
Hope you've had your jabs. I'm putting you in the field.
爱沙尼亚吗
Estonia?
你才不会去爱沙尼亚呢
You're not going to fucking Estonia.
你要回阿普肖特
You're going back to Upshott.
查出他在飞行俱乐部和谁说过话
Find out who he spoke to at the Flying Club.
查出他们是不是蝉
Find out if they're a cicada.
这辆车给你用 更换的衣物在后备箱
Here's your motor. Change of clothes are in the boot.
这是你全新的身份 杜撰的简历 行动资金以及档案
Here's your shiny new ID, cover story, funding package, and dossier.
千万别弄丢了
Do not fucking lose it.
我不得不对着女魔头泰维纳 发誓永远效忠才弄来的
I had to swear undying allegiance to Darth Taverner to wangle that.
杀害迪基的人叫安德烈切尔尼茨基
Dickie's killer's name is Andrei Chernitsky?
你已经知道了
You already knew.
是 我…当然知道
Yeah, cour-- of course I knew.
那尼古拉卡丁斯基又是谁
Well, who's Nikolai Katinsky then?
前克格勃特工
Old KGB grind.
柏林墙倒后倒戈了
Came in after the fall.
是他告诉我切尔尼茨基的
He gave me Chernitsky.
还有一个特点 他是唯一一位
Also has the added distinction of being the only other human being,
除了已故的迪基博之外
apart from the late Dickie Bough,
声称自己见过亚历山大♥波♥波夫的人
who claims to have seen Alexander Popov.
都在这些资料里
It's all in there.
(英国驾驶执照)
(沃克乔纳森)
怎么了
What?
令人兴奋
It's exciting.
阿普肖特之恋
From Upshott with love.
(萨克纳餐厅)
“蝉”这个词指的是潜伏者
You know, "cicada" was a term for a sleeper
墙那边的共♥产♥主义者
on the dark side of the Wall.
在我们这边 我们称他们为死亡之狮
On our side, we called them dead lions.
可为什么偏偏是现在
But why now though?
这是我不懂的地方 为什么潜伏这么久
That's what I don't understand. Why, you know, stay asleep this long?
是 俄♥罗♥斯♥人在放长线
Yeah, they play a long game, the Russians.
不怕疼 不怕牺牲
Have an incredible capacity for pain and sacrifice…
很爱记仇
and grudges.
这些混♥蛋♥永不放弃
Fuckers never quit.
去查一查这个飞行俱乐部 好吗
Check out this Flying Club business, yeah?
好 已经查过了
Yeah, I already did.
老板叫邓肯特洛普
Man who owns it is a Duncan Tropper.
但他比祖父母更远的亲戚就差不到了
But he's got no known relatives beyond grandparents.
所以我觉得这个家庭背景很可能是编造的
So, kinda feels to me like a classic red flag for a legend.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表