剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Do not torture him again.
我不会的
No, I won't.
我在这里
I'm in here.
没有惊喜
No surprises.
我可不想让你的脏弹爆♥炸♥
Don't want your dirty bomb going off.
能别假装盒子里有东西了吗
Can we stop pretending there's anything in there?
你如果不相信有威胁 那为什么来
Why did you come if you did not believe the threat?
我不能冒这个险
Couldn't take the risk.
而且你我之间的恩怨早该做个了结
And it's overdue, you and me.
我该怎么称呼你 卡丁斯基 波波夫
So what do I call you? Katinsky? Popov?
随你便 我的真名已经被埋葬了
Whatever you like. My real name is buried.
你这个人也快被埋葬了
The rest of you will be soon.
我们能把枪都放下吗
Can we put these down?
我不知道你怎么样 但到了我这个年纪
I don't know about you, but at my age,
拿枪指着人超过五分钟 手腕就痛得要死
it's murder on the wrists to keep 'em pointed longer than five minutes.
好
Yeah.
你干得好啊
Well played.
骗了我们这么多年
Keeping us fooled all these years.
说蝉和波波夫什么的
What, with cicadas and Popov.
就个人而言
And on a personal note,
知道被你骗了 我真的很难受
it really fucking stings to know you got one over on me.
如你所愿 我派了一个特工去阿普肖特
Sending an agent to Upshott, just like you wanted,
好让你能封锁玻璃楼
so you could get the Glasshouse shut down.
那是为了谁 联邦安♥全♥局♥
Who was that for? The FSB?
他们在那里有什么目的
What they up to in there?
我不知道 也不在乎
I don't know, and I don't care.
他们要求我这么做 我就照办了
That is what they asked for. That is what I delivered.
好了
Now…
你能得到什么
in return for what?
得知是谁杀死了查尔斯帕特纳
The identity of the man who killed Charles Partner?
是你杀了他
You killed him.
如果你想听当事人亲口说出来 是的 是我♥干♥的
If you wanna hear it from the stallion's mouth, yes, I did.
他是个叛徒 向你出♥售♥秘密情报
He was a traitor selling secrets to you.
他是我的特工
He was my joe.
迪基也是特工
Dickie was a joe too.
所以他死在雨中的巴士上这件事 你必须为此付出代价
Which is why you have to pay for him dying on a bus in the fucking rain.
迪基是个酒鬼 你已经30年没想起过他了
Dickie was an alcoholic you hadn't thought of in 30 years.
查尔斯帕特纳曾是军情五处的局长 也是我的特工
And Charles Partner was a First Desk at MI5 and my agent.
在这两者之间 我更喜欢迪基
Between the two of them, I prefer Dickie.
至少他没有一边笑着面对同事
At least he didn't smile at his colleagues
一边知道自己在送他们去死
knowing he was sending them to their deaths.
当时叫冷战是有原因的 很多人都死了
It was called the Cold War for a reason. People died.
对 就像我们上次见面时 你说的那样 我们赢了
Yeah, and like you said the last time we met, we won.
杰克逊 现在谁赢了呢
Who's winning now, Jackson?
难说
Hard to say.
但似乎你还想从我这里得到些什么
But it feels you still want something from me.
否则你就不会把枪放下了
Otherwise you wouldn't have put your gun down.
查尔斯的死是我的错吗
Was it my fault that Charles died?
这么多年了 这就是一直困扰你的事吗
Is that what's been eating away at you? All these years?
可能就是这件事让你得了癌症
That's probably what gave you the cancer.
这是你的朋友皮奥特
This is your friend, Piotr,
我怕你认不出来 因为他的脸已经残缺不全了
in case you can't tell, seeing as part of his face is missing.
如果你当时在场 你也会是这副模样
And if you'd been there, you'd look like this too.
帕什金把涅夫斯基保险柜里 能拿的都拿了 然后跑了
Pashkin took whatever he could from Nevsky's safe and ran.
可能是钻石
Probably diamonds.
-这个混♥蛋♥ -你们的撤离计划是什么
-That fucker. -What is the exit strategy?
如果你不把他供出来 我就让你死掉
If you don't give him up, I'm gonna let you die.
去他的吧
Fuck him.
他呼叫了空中救援
He's called an Air Ambulance.
-斯坦迪什 你在这里做什么 -稍等
-Standish, what are you doing here? -Just a moment.
我是来警告你们的
I came to warn you.
见鬼 如果你在这里 就是说他没有下来 该死
Shit. If you're here, it means he didn't come down. Fuck.
嘿 谢谢 谢天谢地
Hey! Thank you. Thank God.
站住
Stop!
站在原地
Stay where you are.
回去
Get back.
回去
Get back.
回去 否则我开枪打你
Get back, or I will shoot you.
你做不到 他们看到枪就会离开
You can't. They'll leave if they see the gun.
让开
Get out of the way.
你不告诉我为什么杀害明 我就不走
I'm not moving till you tell me why you killed Min.
-我没有 那是一场意外 -别骗我了
-I didn't. It was an accident. -Stop fucking lying to me!
告诉我 我就让他们降落
Tell me, and I'll let them land.
他在不应该看到我的时候看到了我
He saw me when he shouldn't have.
就因为这个
That's it?
错误的地点 错误的时间 仅此而已
Wrong place, wrong time, that's it?
仅此而已
That's it.
现在是你让开的最后机会了
Now this is your last chance to get out of the way.
嘿 不
Hey, no.
该死
Fuck.
你这个混…
You fucking shit--
拜托 我必须知道
Please, I must know.
我有没有犯错
Did I slip?
没有 是我犯错了
No. I did.
我们之前在民♥主♥德国安♥全♥部♥的 残余部门中有一个特工
We had an agent in what was left of the Stasi.
帕特纳知道代号♥ 知道他们在哪里行动 但不知道他们的身份
Partner knew the code name, knew where they worked, but not their identity.
有一天晚上我们在喝酒时 我说漏嘴了
One night, we were drinking, I slipped up.
我提到那个特工时用了“她”
I referred to the agent as "she."
这样范围就缩小到了三个女人上
That could have been one of three women.
于是民♥主♥德国安♥全♥部♥
So the Stasi, being--
秉承一贯作风 把她们三个全杀了
well, the Stasi, killed all three of them.
用琴钢丝把她们吊起 直到她们的头掉了下来
Hung 'em up with piano wire till their heads came off.
我看过照片 真希望自己没看过
I saw the photos. I wish I could unsee 'em.
这是你的杰作吗
Was that your handiwork?
我只是传递情报
I just passed on the information.
我不知道他们会用情报来做什么
I didn't know what they would do with it.
那你会睡得比我安稳
Well, you're gonna sleep easier than me.
不过安稳不了多少
Not by much.
我当时立刻就想杀死帕特纳
I wanted to kill Partner there and then.
但我得到命令说不许杀
But I was ordered not to.
所以我们 给他提供了多年的假情报
So we fed him shit for years.
这就是为什么莫斯科认为他叛变了 也是你不得不逃跑的原因
Which is why Moscow thought he had turned and why you had to flee.
这也是为什么 你认为告诉我一堆假情报很有趣
And why you thought it would be fun to feed me a load of shit
说玻璃楼要遭到炸♥弹♥袭击
about a bomb attack on the Glasshouse.
我要你和你的团队受到专业的羞辱
I wanted the professional humiliation of you and your team.
那你白费力气了
Well, that was a waste of effort.
我的团队已经专业地把自己羞辱过了
My team have already professionally humiliated themselves.
所以他们才是我的团队
That's why they're my team.
好了
Well…
虽然聊得很开心 但接下来怎么办
as nice as it is to chat, how do you wanna do this?
三 二 一 开枪
Three, two, one, go?
还是我们要来一整套 走十步再拔枪的流程
Or should we do the whole ten paces and draw?
-我在等一通电♥话♥ -谁的
-I was waiting for a call. -Who from?
《谁能成为百万富翁》的参赛选手
A contestant on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
是这样 作为我帮忙杀死涅夫斯基
You see, as a payment for my help in the death of Nevsky
和归还他偷走的钱的报酬
and the return of the money he stole,
我向联邦安♥全♥局♥要了两个名字
I asked the FSB for two names.
你当时想立刻杀死查尔斯 对吗
You wanted to kill Charles immediately, right?
但有人不让你杀
But you were told not to.
是谁不让
By whom?
有实权的那个人
The person with the real power.
决定查尔斯什么时候死 怎么死的那个人
The person who decided when and how Charles would die.
哥们 你确定
You sure, mate?
谢谢 接下来我走路
Thank you. I walk from here.
稍等 我只是在找钥匙
Won't be a moment. Just finding the keys.
抱歉 稍等
Sorry to keep you.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
-武装警♥察♥ 把枪放在地上 -等等 好了
-Armed police! Put the gun on the ground. -Okay!
小心点…目标已经倒下 明白吗 目标已经倒下
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表