剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Easy! Target's down. All right? The target is down.
你早知道我会试图杀死卡特怀特
You knew I would go for Cartwright?
给
Here.
-谢谢 -里面有一发子弹
-Thank you. -There's one live there.
-等等 谁叫你们来的 -杰克逊兰姆
-Wait, who called you in? -Jackson Lamb.
我给你留言特别交代了不要应门
I left you a message specifically saying not to answer the door.
是 但他死了 我没有 你还想怎样
Yes, well, he's dead and I'm not. What more do you want?
我去烧壶热水 然后你可以告诉我 刚刚我杀死了谁
I'm gonna put the kettle on, and you can tell me who I just killed.
来 杀了我吧
Go on, kill me.
快点 杀了我
Come on, kill me.
我的余生绝对不要在监狱里度过
I will not end my days in a fucking prison.
绝不
Never.
如果能让你好受点 小尼
If it's any consolation, Nikky…
你真是个很厉害的间谍
you were really fucking good.
真是个很…
It's the fucking…
-一下就好 -先生 请便
-Two secs. -Go ahead, sir.
有那么一瞬间 我以为他们会 因为你冒充军情五处的人把你逮捕
For a brief moment, I thought they'd arrest you as an MI5 impostor.
好消息是
Well, the good news is,
他们不会起诉 因为你帮忙救了我爷爷的命
they're not gonna press charges seeing as you helped save my grandfather's life.
太好了
Great.
我猜他们不会让我从这里起飞
I presume they're not gonna let me take off from here.
这里不行 但是他们会 把飞机送到最近的机场
No. But they'll transport you to the nearest airfield.
你可以从那里起飞
You can take off from there.
我没有 足够的燃料回去了
I don't have enough fuel to get back.
你想让我出点油钱
You want me to chip in for petrol?
不 你可以出全部的油钱
No. You can pay for all of it.
对 好吧 公平合理
Right, yeah, fine. Fair enough.
-你开玩笑的吗 -你有…对 好 好吧
-Are you kidding me? -Do you-- Right, fine. Okay, yeah.
我去找提款机
I'll just find a cashpoint.
你觉得我会支持这些无稽之谈
You expect me to stand by this crap?
你手下的一个特工搞砸了 上报了虚假的9月代码
One of your agents fucked up and falsely called in a Code September.
我们把他钉在伦敦塔桥上公开处罚如何
How about we nail their balls to Tower Bridge and then open it?
发生的一切都必须掩埋起来
Everything that happened needs to go into a locked box.
是有人必须被掩埋起来 戴安娜
Someone needs to go into a fucking locked box, Diana.
也许那个人应该是你
Maybe it should be you.
你是内政大臣
You're Home Secretary.
负责英国公民的健康和安全
Responsible for the health and safety of citizens of the United Kingdom,
包括伊利亚涅夫斯基
including Ilya Nevsky.
我们的报告说他死于自杀
Our report cites suicide as the cause of death.
你真想让全世界都知道 他被联邦安♥全♥局♥下了放射性毒药
Do you really want the world to know that he was radioactively poisoned by the FSB
联邦安♥全♥局♥ 还闯入了他在玻璃楼里的办公室
and that the FSB broke into his office in the Glasshouse
清空了他私人银行服务器上的账户
and drained the accounts on his private banking server?
我觉得这可不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
会让你显得软弱
Make you look weak.
你做出的任何反击只会让你现得更弱
And any retaliation you take will make you look weaker.
但你想让我站出来说城市封锁
But you want me to stand up and say the city closed down
是因为雷达故障
because of a radar glitch?
你更愿意说城市封锁
Do you prefer to say that it was shut down
是因为一名俄♥罗♥斯♥潜伏特工 成功躲过了我们的追查几十年
because of a Russian sleeper agent who'd evaded us for decades?
当然不是 那会让我们像一群傻瓜
Of course not. We'd look like twats.
我猜她没有被起诉 审判将是非常痛苦的
I presume she's not being prosecuted. The trial would be excruciating.
她回到掩护身份的生活中 对所有人都更好
It suits everyone that she be put back in her assumed life.
那我们到底找谁背黑锅
So who the fuck do we hang this on?
防御系统需要升级
The defense systems need upgrading.
已经升级很多年了 但“睿智的”首相在当大臣时
Have done for years, but, in his wisdom, the prime minister,
拒绝了升级的请求
when he was chancellor, refused the request.
都是他的错 这个吝啬的混♥蛋♥
All his fault, the penny-pinching fucker.
为了几英镑而置全国于危险之中
Risking the nation over a few quid.
你不能这么说
You can't say that.
但我相信很多后座议员会这么说
But I'm sure there are plenty people on the backbenches who will.
好 那我们的协议依然成立
Okay. So our agreement stands?
如果时机成熟时你还记得你的承诺的话
If you remember your side when the time comes.
而且到时候我需要你提前通知我
And I'll need an advanced warning of when that time is coming,
因为我升任局长的时候得买♥♥一套新衣服
'cause I have to buy a new dress for when I take my seat behind the First Desk.
手劲很大啊 戴安娜 比大部分男人都强
Good grip there, Diana. Stronger than most men.
是的
Yes.
把烟掐了
Put that out.
怎么不问问“你到底是怎么进来的 ”
What, no "How the hell did you get in here?"
我知道你在楼里做有关卡丁斯基的汇报
I knew you were in the building for your Katinsky debrief.
对 但我进了你的办公室 应该得到加分
Yeah, but I should get points for getting in your office.
你会占用很长时间吗
Is this gonna last long?
因为平时我们是在外面见面
Only normally we meet outside,
你不用除臭剂这一点还没那么明显
where your lack of deodorant is slightly less noticeable.
-哈珀的葬礼 -怎么了
-Harper's funeral. -What about it?
应该在圣伦纳德举♥行♥
It should be at St. Leonard's.
不行 优秀特工才可以
No, that's for officers of good standing.
滚蛋吧 我打赌 韦布在圣伦纳德的葬礼一定很隆重
Fuck off. I bet Webb's getting a big St. Leonard send-off.
韦布没死
Webb isn't dead.
他还有一口气啊
Is he still clinging on?
他其实恢复得很不错
He's doing quite well, actually.
我总是可以去给他拔管子
I could always pull the plug.
他真是浪费了一对好肾脏
Waste of a pair of good kidneys, that one.
哈珀的葬礼不能在圣伦纳德举♥行♥
No St. Leonard's for Harper.
你自己的能在那里举♥行♥就算走运了
You'll be lucky to be there yourself.
我可能都不想在那里办
I'm not sure I'd even wanna be there.
因为我会和帕特纳和卡特怀特这类人为伍
Knowing I'll be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Partner and Cartwright…
还有你
and you.
谢谢大家和我一起默哀
Thank you for joining me in that moment of quiet reflection.
(明哈珀)
今天有这么多人出席 代表明很受欢迎
It's a sign of Min's popularity to see so many of you here today.
无论是作为丈夫 父亲 朋友或同事
Husband, father, friend or colleague,
明都是一个可靠 热情的人
all knew Min as a dependable man of good spirit.
他的儿子卢卡斯和杰瑞德
His sons, Lucas and Jared,
从父亲最喜爱的歌♥曲中选了一首来播放
have chosen one of their father's favorite songs to be played.
酷玩乐队的《科学家》
"The Scientist" by Coldplay.
-怎么 只有你 -不 其他人会来的
-What, it's just you? -No, the others are coming.
-开门了吗 -现在开了
-Is it open? -Well, it is now.
你该不会是把教堂的门锁给撬了吧
You didn't pick the lock on a church, did you?
没有 我给了这里的负责人50英镑
No, I gave the geezer who runs the place a fifty.
对 你能不能 找个理由帮我报销啊
Yeah, you couldn't find a way of getting me reimbursed, yeah?
泰维纳会发现我们这么干吗
Will Taverner find out we did this?
我希望她发现
I hope so.
头一次见你吃口香糖
Chewing gum's new.
是尼古丁的 为了戒烟
Nicotine. For these.
葬礼怎么样
How was it?
总部派了一个特工来 所以不太好
Well, the Park sent a Dog. So, you know, not great.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You all right?
不太好
Not really, no.
这些地方自从禁止吸烟后就再也不一样了
These places haven't been the same since they banned smoking.
教堂里从来都是不许吸烟的
You were never allowed to smoke in the church.
他们应该重新考虑一下
Well, they should reconsider that.
也许会吸引更多人来呢
Might boost the numbers.
来 帮我一下
Here, give me a hand.
好了
All right.
谁拿着那个东西呢
Who's got the thingy?
好
All right.
(明哈珀 1973年至2016年 为国家效力)
有…谁想说点什么吗
Is a-- Anyone wanna say anything?
我们以为你会准备一段发言的
We thought you would've prepared something.
致明哈珀
To Min Harper.
-明哈珀 -致明哈珀
-Min Harper. -To Min Harper.
好了 都滚蛋吧
All right, come on, fuck off.
-马库斯 -抱歉
-Marcus? -Sorry.
(查尔斯帕特纳爵士 1948年至1996年 为国家效力)
(迪基博 在墙后效力 一名特工)
(下一季预告)
你可以逃避问题 但是迟早
You can push things away, but sooner or later,
你不得不去面对
you have to deal with them.
没有不透风的墙 总有清算的那一天
Secrets will always come out. There will always be a reckoning.
我明天要提早上班
I have an early start tomorrow.
噢 拜托 你不能走
Oh, come on. You can't leave.
我们还没聊这次见面的主题呢
We haven't talked about what we came here to talk about.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表