剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
I can get there quicker by myself. I can be there in - -
天啊
Jesus. You all right, mate? You all right?
等等 …
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
戴安娜
Diana.
杰克逊
Jackson.
干得好
Well done.
你成功地阻止了艾伦布莱克这个名字 登上新闻头条
Managed to keep the name Alan Black out of the headlines.
他从来没存在过
Never existed.
你是说阿尔比恩之子德莫特拉德克利夫
You mean Dermot Radcliffe, Son of Albion.
哈桑没有碰巧听到些 和你的说法相悖的事吗?
Hassan didn't overhear anything that might poke holes in that?
可能听到了
Possibly.
但他的学生贷款已经还清了
But his student debt's been cleared,
而且他的喜剧俱乐部即将收到一笔 不菲的匿名捐款
and his comedy club is about to receive a large anonymous donation.
你知道令我生气的是什么吗?
Do you know what boils my piss?
是你赢了
Is that you won.
孩子得救了 你像个英雄一样
Boy saved, you get to look like a hero.
你的上级像个更大的英雄
Made your boss look even more of a hero.
那份文件里的内容 你打算怎么和斯坦迪什说?
What are you gonna tell Standish about what's in that file?
还有卡特怀特手♥机♥里的照片呢?
And the photographs on Cartwright's phone?
删除了
Deleted.
此话当真?
Can I trust you on that?
你说这份文件没有副本 此话当真?
Can I trust you you didn't make a copy of this?
我猜你不想把斯特卢安洛伊要回去了
I'm assuming you don't want Struan Loy back.
戴安娜 你让他进退两难啊
Well, you put him in a very difficult position, Diana.
背叛我能回到总部 不背叛我 就会被贬到一文不值
Betray me, get back to the Park. Or don't and be cast into the wilderness.
他背叛你了 那就贬他吧
He betrayed you, so wilderness.
太好了
Fuck yeah.
瑞弗卡特怀特呢?
And River Cartwright?
斯坦斯 豪恩斯洛 希思罗机场西区
不好意思 你期待什么呢?
I'm sorry, but what did you expect?
斯坦斯特德机场的事不怪我 而且我们救了哈桑
Well, Stansted wasn't me. And we rescued Hassan.
所以我觉得回到总部重新开始 并不是不可能吧
So … clean slate back at the Park didn't feel like too much of a stretch.
是你一厢情愿 怎么?
So you thought, what?
你认为戴安娜泰维纳会认罪
Diana Taverner would confess her sins
就为了成就你的事业 同时毁掉她自己的?
in order to benefit your career while simultaneously destroying her own?
你不觉得这有点天真吗?
Tad naive, wouldn't you say?
莫斯科那一套 小心谨慎 伦敦官僚 明哲保身
Moscow rules, watch your back. London rules, cover your arse.
是
Yeah.
我似乎帮她保住了职位 她却在背后捅了我一刀
I seem to have covered her arse, while she stabbed me straight in the back.
我允许你花一晚上时间自我反省
I will permit one evening of indulgent self - recrimination,
结束时间是大约20分钟后我睡着的时候
which will end when I nod off after approximately 20 minutes.
你必须低调一点
You need to get your head down.
不要惹麻烦 这样你才有一丁点 回到总部的可能性
Keep your nose clean, and then maybe, just maybe, there's a way back in.
拜托
Oh, come on.
就连最优秀的间谍也有被打入冷宫的时候
Even the best spies have their time in the cold.
史迈利总是能从失业中振作起来
Smiley was always coming back from redundancy.
电梯故障
文件注册日志 机密 绝密
绝密 内部报告
查尔斯帕特纳
凯瑟琳斯坦迪什
杰克逊兰姆 个人资料
查尔斯
Charles.
关于查尔斯帕特纳的死
There are things about Charles Partner's death
兰姆有事瞒着你
that Lamb hasn't told you.
泰维纳当时想告诉我什么?
What was Taverner going to tell me?
天啊 今天星期六
For fuck's sake. It's - - It's Saturday.
你就不能去偷其他人的猫吗?
Haven't you got other people's cats to steal?
关于查尔斯的死 你都瞒着我些什么?
What aren't you telling me about Charles's death?
什么也没有
Nothing.
我不相信你 我应该有所察觉的 不是吗?
I don't believe you. I should have read the signs. Should I?
告诉我 有什么是我不 …
Tell me. What don't I - -
枪是我给他的
I gave him the gun.
为什么?
Why?
因为是他要求的
Because he asked for one.
而且他是我的朋友
And he was my friend.
那是在柏林墙被推倒之后
This was after the Wall came down.
人们正在清算冷战时期的旧账
Cold War scores were being settled.
他告诉我说他看到了一些老对手
And he told me he'd seen some old, unfriendly faces.
我以为他是偏执狂
I thought he was being paranoid,
但如果我猜错了 他最后 …
but … you know, what if I was wrong, and he ended - -
这件事令我阵脚大乱
Well, it threw my mojo off.
令我很受伤
Put a dent in my armor.
我不想出外勤 但我更不想当个平民
I - I didn't want to be in the field. I wanted to be a civilian even less.
这就是我要求来这个地方的原因
So … this is why I asked for this place.
我可以在这里虚度光阴
Somewhere where I could run out the clock.
什么都不重要 不会有人受伤
Nothing matters, and no one gets hurt.
好了 现在我们俩 得有一个离开这个房♥间了
Oh, come on. One of us has to leave the room now.
可我太累了
And I'm just too fucking tired.
完事了吗?
Is it done?
是的
Yeah.
我也完了
And so am I.
如果他们发现的话 …
If they find out …
大卫 他们怎么会发现? 这车里只有你和我两个人
How would they find out, David? It's just you and me in this car.
他们很擅长做自己那份工作
They are rather good at their job.
我希望他们别发现 这是为了你好
Well, I hope for your sake they don't.
下一季预告
特工死亡的时候 一切都要考虑到
When an agent dies, everything has to be considered.
他在手♥机♥上留下一个字 “蝉”
Well, he left a note on his phone. "Cicada."
潜伏特工融入了英国社会
Sleeper agents embedded in British society.
我们称他们为死亡之狮
We call them dead lions.
兰姆 我不希望你去调查陈年旧事
Lamb, I do not need you digging around in the past.
也许“蝉”已经被激活了 也许还会死更多人
Maybe the Cicadas have been reactivated, and maybe more people are gonna die.
我要让你去出外勤
I'm putting you in the field.
怎么了? - 令人兴奋
What? - It's exciting.
小心点 瑞弗
Be careful, River.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不怕疼、不怕牺牲 很爱记仇
The Russians have an incredible capacity for pain and sacrifice. And grudges.
我们的高层中有一个叛徒
We had a traitor right at the top.
成千上万的人将会死去
Thousands of people, they're gonna die.
文书工作太乏味了
Paperwork's gonna be a ballache.
我要你和你的团队受到专业的羞辱
I want the professional humiliation of you and your team.
我的团队已经把自己羞辱过了
My team have already humiliated themselves.
所以他们才是我的团队
That's why they're my team.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表