剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
《断头谷》前情提要
Previously on Sleepy Hollow...
他是不死之身
He's immortal.
我们的敌人德莱弗斯 想要召唤
Our enemy, Dreyfuss, seeks to raise
天启四骑士
the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
这下糟了
This is bad.
德莱弗斯让战争骑士
Dreyfuss has the Horsemen
近距离攻击总统
in striking distance of the president.
你和我...
You and I--
我们是见证者
we are the Witnesses.
没错 我们是的
Yes, we are.
战争骑士的灵魂只是从克兰的灵魂中剥离了
War's spirit was but separated from Crane's.
只要你找到合适的宿主 还可以再召唤他
It can be recalled, provided you have the right host.
也许我就挺合适
Perhaps I'll do.
我们可以开始了吗 父亲
Shall we begin, Father?
如果非要这样的话
If we must.
你是被触怒的一方 亨利
You were the offended party, Henry.
我要求决斗
I demand satisfaction.
很好
Very well.
至死方休
To the death.
十步
Ten paces.
转身
Turn.
请随意开火
Fire at will.
我赌术士赢
My money is on the warlock.
我们之间的战争永远不会结束吗 亨利
Will this war between us never end, Henry?
会结束的...就今天
It ends... today.
你试图以战争骑士的身份攻击我
You tried to usurp me as the Horseman of War.
现在我既然
Now that I have
拥有了我应得的东西
what is rightfully mine,
我要摆脱你
I will be free of you.
我带你来到了这个世界 亨利
I brought you into this world, Henry.
我会帮你摆脱它
I will free you from it.
千钧一发啊
That was intense.
确实
Indeed.
对于神秘幻想来说 刚才...出乎意料地真实
As mystical visions go, that was... surprisingly visceral.
可能是因为
Tapping into the vestiges
你跟战争骑士的联♥系♥
of your connection with the Horseman of War
放大了真实性
probably amped up the volume.
至少我们知道了亨利的下场
At least we know what happened to Henry.
他在幻象里说 他得到了他应得的东西
He said, in the vision, he had what was rightfully his.
他又得到了战争的传承
He's taken back the mantle of war.
我们需要确认这一点
We need confirmation.
亚历克斯一直在想办法监视德莱弗斯的位置
Alex has been working on a way to surveil Dreyfuss's position.
对 我们得抓紧时间
Right. We should make haste.
在你的未来 你在这里
You spent a lot of time here, huh?
花了不少时间吧
In the future you're from?
不是什么好回忆
Not my best days.
我们不一定要谈这个
We don't have to talk about it.
不 不
No, no.
我... 我想谈
I-I want to.
你知道德莱弗斯对古物有执念
You know Dreyfuss has a thing for artifacts.
对
Yeah.
他派我和乔布去突袭过这个地方
He sent Jobe and I to raid this place,
清空所有贵重物品
clear it of everything valuable.
你和乔布吗
You and Jobe?
对 乔布的任务算是监护我
Yeah. Jobe was tasked as a sort of a guardian to me.
我对超自然事物的所有了解
Everything that I know about the supernatural
都来自于他
I learned from him.
我很内疚 把莫莉留给保姆
And I feel bad leaving Molly with a nanny
自己跑去阻止天启
while I try to stop the Apocalypse.
我想见见莫莉
I'd like to meet Molly.
等这事结束
When this is over.
就想告诉她 她再也不用过我这种生活
Just tell her that she'll never have to live the life I did.
等到时机成熟 当然可以
When the time's right, of course. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的天啊 你要留下
Oh, my God, you're staying.
这个对你来说是单程的
This is a one-way trip for you.
你回不去
You can't go back.
对 我 我衡量过 要不要救你
Yeah, I-I weigh that against saving you
给莫莉一个与你一起生活的机会
and giving Molly a chance at a life with you.
这个选择显而易见
It's not even a contest.
这里说四骑士在一起比分开
It says here that the Four Horsemen may be more powerful
能力更强
together than separately.
跟披头士一样
Like the Beatles.
他们各自的作品从不具有那种魔力
Their solo work never had that same magic.
我们之间没什么吧
Are we good?
我昨天给你带了个油炸面包圈
I brought you a cruller yesterday.
如果你不懂鱼饼表情的意思...
If you don't understand what a fish-cake emoticon means...
我是不是做了或说了什么冒犯你的事
Did I do or say something to offend you?
没有
No.
事实上 正好相反
In fact, the opposite.
好的
Okay.
亚历克斯小姐
Miss Alex,
德莱弗斯的营地找得怎么样了
any progress in gaining a view of Dreyfuss' encampment?
我在半英里的上空找到了一个观测点
I was able to get an aerial POV from about a half mile up.
现在还在尝试接收热成像图片
I'm still working on trying to get a thermal image.
介意让我试一下吗
Mind if I give it a whirl?
好的
Yeah.
我已经很久没有免费为别人
It's been a while since I've hacked a satellite--
黑进卫星了
for free anyway.
那些符号♥
The symbols.
四个都被点亮了
All four have been lit.
我们的担心并非毫无依据 珍妮小姐
Our fears were not unfounded, Miss Jenny.
戴维营离他只有十英里
Camp David is only ten miles from him.
我们要联♥系♥特勤局 警告总统吗
Do we call Secret Service and warn the president?
告诉他们什么 这个时代要终结了吗
And tell them what? It's the end of times?
再加个标签"《启示录》是真的"
And hashtag "Revelations is true"?
他是对的
He's right.
如果我打电♥话♥说
If I call and say,
"马尔科姆·德莱弗斯打开了《启示录》"
"Malcolm Dreyfuss has opened the Book of Revelations,"
他们会把我送进精神病院的
they're gonna put me in the nuthouse.
有动静了
We've got movement.
四个妖怪离开了大本营
Four bogies leaving the compound.
这只能说明一件事
That can only mean one thing.
骑士被释放了
The Horsemen have been loosed.
三角洲 这里是阿尔法特种部队
Delta, this is Alpha.
我们这里发现有敌人接近
We got hostiles on approach.
收到 正派送快速反应单位前往支援
Copy that, Alpha. Sending in QRS.
拿下他们
Take 'em down!
我的天 这是什么 恐怖袭击吗
My God, what is this? A terrorist attack?!
你...是谁
What... are you?
原谅我
Forgive me,
总统女士
Madam President.
恐怕我的朋友
I'm afraid my associate
不是一个健谈的人
isn't much of a conversationalist.
马尔科姆·德莱弗斯
Malcolm Dreyfuss?
我的美国同胞们 我是马尔科姆·德莱弗斯
My fellow Americans, my name is Malcolm Dreyfuss,
你们的总统
and your president--
恐怕已经是我的阶下囚了
I'm afraid she is now my prisoner.
这在一个小时前出现在国土安♥全♥部♥的服务器上
That showed up on DHS servers an hour ago.
他知道他们永远都不会同意他的疯狂请求的
He has to know they'd never concede to his insane demands.
我的线人说第一次袭击将在六小时内发动
My sources say the first strike is happening in six hours.
骑士会摧毁他们的
Well, the Horsemen are gonna crush them.
这正是他想要的 昭示自己的力量
Which is precisely what he wants-- a show of force.
除非我们可以先到场
Not if we get there first.
然后呢 骑士们是无法阻挡的
And-and do what?! The Horsemen are unstoppable.
德莱弗斯是关键
Dreyfuss is the key.
他召唤了骑士们并把他们和自己连接在一起
He summoned the Horsemen, bound them to himself.
他死了骑士们也会死吗
If he dies, do they?
但是问题又回到了永生这件事上
But the immortality issue puts us back to square one.
几小时之内他的骑士们
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表