剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
这该死的机械玩意儿
Damn this foul contraption.
是一件奇特的古玩
It's a peculiar curio.
那些是汉字吗
Are those Chinese characters?
我在一箱打开的茶叶里发现了这个
Well, I found it here, in one of the open tea crates.
可能是小孩子玩具放错地方了
A misplaced child's plaything perhaps.
我的小女儿佩内洛佩
My youngest, Penelope,
她就挺喜欢玩这类东西的
she's quite adept with this sort of thing.
也许我该带着回国去
Perhaps I'll take it with me when we return home.
真是希望归国之日尽快到来啊
A day that cannot come soon enough.
那之后 我被指派去做别的任务
Thereafter, I was sent on a different assignment.
等我回来 我被告知
And when I returned, I was told
里德和他连队的其他人
that Reed and the rest of the company
都被饿死了
had all died of starvation
当时他们在波克夏北部勘察
whilst on a reconnaissance north of the Berkshires.
里德一定是无意中召唤出了饿食鬼
Reed must have inadvertently summoned a hunger demon,
而他却以为是在解开一件儿童玩具
by solving what he believed to be a child's puzzle.
虽然最终我们分道扬镳
Ultimately, we fought on different sides,
但没有人应当如此惨死
but no man deserves a death so foul.
我们找到这个难题盒子
We find this puzzle box,
就可以把饿食鬼引来
we can lure the demon.
将它困住
Trap it.
然后我们追查释放怪物的混♥蛋♥
Then we track down the bastard who set it free
让他付出代价
and make him pay.
好了 间谍大♥师♥
Okay, Spymaster.
黛安娜说先从德莱弗斯的助手下手
Diana said start with Dreyfuss's assistant,
而不是买♥♥晚饭
not grab dinner.
社交网络不会撒谎的 朋友
Picagram doesn't lie, my friend.
德莱弗斯的助手艾什莉的动态告诉我
Dreyfuss's assistant Ashley's feed tells me
她非常喜欢这些街头小吃
that she's super into street cuisine.
她的坐标显示她三个月来
She's tagged herself at that truck
每周五都赶着饮料免费时段去那辆餐车
every Friday during happy hour for the last three months.
如果她严格遵守习惯的话
Okay, so, if she's a creature of habit,
那她随时可能会出现
she should be here any minute.
没错 但是你
Exactly. But you, uh,
可能会错过和某人相聚大银幕前的时光了
might miss that screening with what's-her-face.
你说米西吗
Oh, Missy?
不用担心 我们又不是
Uh, no worries, it's not like
只有那一件事情可做
we can't find something else to do.
我们的共同喜好非常多
You know, we have a ton in common
不止喜欢看黑白恐怖电影
besides old black-and-white horror movies.
还有昂贵的法国葡萄酒
Yeah, pricey French wine,
还有《梅尔博的埃里克》魔剑桌游
vintage Elric of Melniboné sword and sorcery paperbacks.
梅尔什么
Melni-what?
真有这么个东西吗
That's a real thing?
是
Yeah.
随便了
Whatever.
就是提醒你别太得意了
Just don't get too cocky, okay?
因为共同点太多的人通常都成不了
'Cause people with too much in common, they never work out.
可是我喜欢珍妮·米尔斯的时候
But didn't you say the exact opposite
你的观点不是完全相反的吗
when I was crushing on Jenny Mills, though?
她来了
There she is.
那就是艾什莉
That's Ashley.
那我该...
So, what...
蓝牙扫描仪
Bluetooth scanner.
独门技术
Patent pending.
目前还不合法
Not exactly legal yet.
但是我可以用远程连接克隆艾什莉的电♥话♥卡
But I can use a remote link to clone Ashley's SIM card.
这样当德莱弗斯联♥系♥她的时候
That way, if and when Dreyfuss calls,
我们就可以顺藤摸瓜用三角定位法找到他
we can piggyback and use cell tower triangulation to locate him.
但是别离她太近 小情种
But, uh, not too close, Romeo.
就因为你在酒吧泡到了妞
Just because you score with girls at bars
并不意味着你那狗狗一样的魅力
doesn't mean that puppy dog charm of yours
也能让你在这里旗开得胜
is gonna serve you here.
狗狗魅力
Puppy dog charm?
是的 没错
That's what I said.
是的 但是虽然说起来有点勉强
Oh, yeah, it was. I mean, it wasn't much of one,
但你刚刚确实夸奖了我
but I believe you just complimented me.
才没有
No.
我只是用犬类比喻来描述了一下你
I described you, using canines as a comparison.
你用的词语是魅力
Uh-uh, the word that jumped out was "Charming."
是的
Yeah.
你并没有觉得他有魅力
You do not find him charming.
我们应该分头行动
We should double our efforts.
-我去右边 -好的
- I'll take right. - Okay.
在这里
Over here.
我想我们已经找到了
I believe we have found the source
恶魔瘟疫的源头
of our demonic infestation.
但这个东西是怎么运作的
But how does it work?
我看看唐尼的书里面有没有什么信息
See if there's any information in the book I got from Donnie.
我去四周转转 确保恶魔没有潜伏在附近
I'm gonna do a sweep, make sure this demon isn't lurking around.
如果我们能够输入正确的字符
If we dial in on the correct configuration,
就能够把那个恶魔召唤回来
we should be able to call the creature back here.
这些是商朝文字
These are Shang characters.
所以
So, uh...
那一个字符
that one there
意思是"回到"
means "Return to."
然后另一边的那个字符
And then, on the other side,
"驱走"
"To cast away."
第三个字符是
And the third,
"束缚"
"To restrain."
字符是解开的关键
Configuration is the key.
幸运的是我对于解谜题非常擅长...
Fortunately, I was most adept at puzzles, so...
看不懂
Confounding.
我是魔方高手
Hey, I was a master at Rubik's Cube.
完全不知道你说的是什么
I have no idea what you just said.
但是我解出来了富兰克林的密♥码♥
But I do know that I solved Franklin's cipher
在其他人都不能解开的时候
when many others had failed.
我已经从最有挑战性的谜题中
And I was able to drink from the most challenging puzzle jug
成功的吸取了经验 也许我应该...
without spilling a drop, so perhaps I should...
解开了
Got it.
请讲
Talk to me.
德莱弗斯助理任务
Mission: Dreyfuss Assistant
已经顺利展开
was a rainbow of flying colors.
太好了
Excellent.
-你知道他的位置了吗 -还没有
- You have his location? - Not yet,
但是我已经在美国所有的电♥话♥基站中
but I have a program scanning cell towers across the U.S.,
搜索相同的IP地址
looking for common I.P. addresses.
好的 继续查
All right, keep digging.
好吧 克兰 珍妮
Okay. Crane! Jenny!
快点
Come on.
围住它 堵住它
Trap it. Trap it!
珍妮 你还好吗
Jenny, you okay?
还好
Yeah.
它在哪里
Where is it?
在你后面
Behind you!
去追 快 跟上它
After it! Quickly! Follow it!
快点
Come on.
没有恶魔的踪迹
No sign of the demon.
没有谜语盒 我们没办法把它引回来
Without the puzzle box, we can't call it back.
一个贪吃的饿灵正在自♥由♥地
Leaving a voracious creature free to sate its hunger
吞噬华盛顿无辜的市民们
amongst the innocent denizens of Washington.
他行动能力的下降让我们找到他更加困难
His diminished capacity made finding him more difficult.
但是我们的坚持终于有了成效
But perseverance eventually paid off.
这里真的应该好好清理一下了
Could use some serious cleaning supplies down here.
重新刷上一些白漆
Fresh coat of white paint
能够有神奇的效果
would do... wonders.
死亡骑士
Dark Rider of Death.
我想你是对的 乔布
I think you're right, Jobe.
他看起来确实是有点不在状态
He does look a little... under the weather.
他的创伤来自于
He suffered these wounds while under
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表