剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Or I will one day come to use you. Right?
孩子 时间旅行肯定会使动词时态变复杂
Boy, time travel sure complicates verb tenses,
不是吗
doesn't it?
我可以简化
I'll make it simple:
去你的
screw you.
我知道我过去喜欢你是有原因的
I knew there was a reason I liked you.
我有个很有趣的感觉 我...
Well, I got a funny feeling I'll be...
迟早会再见到你
seeing you again sooner or later.
可否请你...
Would you be so kind as to, uh...
杀了他们
kill them, please?
克兰...
Crane...
你可以斗争的
...you can fight this.
我们得走了
We need to go!
我觉得我们安全了
I think we're okay.
-你在做什么 -等一下
- What are you doing? - Just hold on a second.
-妈妈吗 -谢天谢地
- Mom? - Oh, thank God.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我为什么会有事
Uh, yeah, why wouldn't I be?
回来再解释
I'll explain later.
只是 没发生什么怪异的事 对吗
Just... nothing weird has happened, right?
这个嘛 伊维尝试在她嘴里塞20颗棉花糖
Well, I mean, Evie tried to stuff 20 marshmallows in her mouth
麦迪向我们展示了她双关节的手肘
and Maddie showed us her double-jointed elbow.
但除此之外 没有
But other than that, no.
好吧 亲爱的 我现在去接你 好吗
Okay. Honey, I'm just gonna come get you, all right?
-现在吗 -是的
- Now? - Yes.
-就现在 是的 -不行
- Right now, yes. - No.
我们要去做法式吐司了
I mean, we're about to make French toast.
亲爱的 我会再打给你 好吗
Honey, I'll call you back, okay?
只是别处哪儿也别去
Just do not go anywhere.
-好的 再见 -怎么了
- Okay. Bye. - What?
对她来说最安全的就是待在原处 远离我们
The safest thing for her is to stay where she is, away from us.
你在开玩笑吗 你说过德莱弗斯会带走她
Are you kidding? You said that Dreyfuss is gonna take her.
几年内不会 他想确保把我带走前
Not for years. He wanted to make sure I knew what misery was
我已经体会到什么叫做不幸
before arriving to save me from it.
在你... 在你死后
And after you... after you went away,
-他们设法去找过我爸 -米奇
- they tried looking for Dad. - Mitch.
他据报在行动中下落不明
And he was reported missing in action,
所以之后我就在集团里四处打转
so I got shuffled around in the system.
马尔科姆在那里找到了我
Malcolm found me there.
我不能理解这事
I cannot understand this.
无法理解
I can't.
你是莫莉 可你又不是我的莫莉
You're Molly, but you're not my Molly?
我是莫莉 只是来自另一个时间点
I am Molly, just from another time.
既然我已经回来改变了一切
And now that I've come back and changed everything,
你女儿也就是那个小女孩
the young girl who is your daughter
会有一个完全不同的未来
will have a completely different future.
我们一直都会是两个不同的人
We'll always be two different people.
我只是...不知道未来会怎样
I just... I don't know what kind of future it'll be.
克兰 他本不该被射中的
Crane, uh, he wasn't meant to be shot.
那代表着什么 德莱弗斯或许还是会统治世界吗
Meaning what, that Dreyfuss might still take over the world?
-我不知道 -如果我们救了克兰
- I-I don't know. - Well, if we save Crane,
或许就能阻止德莱弗斯
then maybe it'll stop Dreyfuss.
是的 有可能
Yeah, maybe.
可要是德莱弗斯还想得到莫莉呢
But then what if Dreyfuss still goes after Molly?
我不... 不知道 不知道
I don't... I don't know, I don't know.
好吗 这一切本都不该发生
Okay? None of this should have happened.
我记得的事都不会再发生了
And nothing that I remember will happen anymore.
我不知道未来会是什么样
I don't know what's to come in the future.
欢迎入伙
Welcome to the club.
收到你的信息了
We got your message.
已经开始研究怎样救克兰了
We've already started researching how to save Crane.
所以这位就是...
So this is really...
不那么小的莫莉
Not-so-little Molly.
莱拉 未来几年没人叫我莫莉
Lara. No one's called me Molly in years.
几年 就是从现在开始的数年
Years. As in years from now.
我原以为克兰的时间旅行表演就够玄幻了
And I thought, uh, Crane's time travel act was trippy.
有话以后再问
Save the questions for later.
-有什么发现 -没什么
- What'd you find? - Not much.
几乎没有任何文献描述
There's practically no literature
如何拯救变成天启骑士的人
on how to save someone who's become a Horseman.
因为这是不可能的
That's because it's not possible.
我看到的一部分是战争
I saw a piece of what was inside War,
而剩下的根本不是人类
and what was left wasn't human.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
克兰的血
Crane's blood.
什么
What?
这说明他还是血肉之躯
That means he's still flesh and blood in there.
这说明我们还能救他
Okay. This means we can still save him.
那德莱弗斯呢
What about Dreyfuss?
了解这种转变的人就只有他了
If anybody knows about this kind of transformation, it's him.
也许吧 但是现在没办法接近他
Yeah, probably, but there's no way to get close to him now.
他的守卫极度深严
His security is on high alert.
我们差点无法活着逃离那个大院
We barely escaped from that compound alive.
什么大院
Compound?
是的 戴维营外
Yeah, outside of Camp David.
我们有照片
We got pictures.
他们被带到了古准平原残丘外
They were taken outside of Catoctin State Park.
这里
Here.
这下糟了
This is bad.
德莱弗斯让战争骑士近距离攻击总统
Dreyfuss has the Horsemen in striking distance of the president.
他们还未组成四人组
Look, they're not the Fab Four yet.
我们看到棺材了
We saw the coffins, okay?
死神的棺材还打开着
The one for Death is still open.
毫无疑问 德莱弗斯很快就会填补这一空缺
No doubt Dreyfuss is working on filling that vacancy very soon.
我找到了我们要用来反击死神图腾的卢恩符文
I've located the rune we need to recharge Death's totem.
我的感官能保护它
It was shielded from my senses.
但是没有任何东西能永远隐藏
But nothing stays hidden forever.
起码我是不能
Not from me.
我就喜欢你说这么不吉利的话
I love it when you get all ominous like that.
简直让我不寒而栗
Gives me the best kind of chills.
来得正是时候
And right on cue.
怎么回事
What happened here?
他们真的想要伤你吗
They actually managed to hurt you?
和我们其他的宿主不同
Unlike our other hosts,
克兰没有机会充分地
Crane didn't have the opportunity to fully bond
与战争神像结合
with the Avatar of War.
短暂再生周期应该能令他恢复
A short regenerative period should restore him.
在我回归之时...
By the time I return...
他应该全力恢复了
...he should be at full strength.
那你还站在这里干什么
Well, what are you standing here for?
去把我的最后一个天启骑士找来
Go get me my last Horseman.
先做重要的事 救回克兰
First things first, we save Crane.
这也会破掉德莱弗斯的一名骑士
That'll also deny Dreyfuss one of the Horsemen.
但我们不知道克兰在哪
But we don't know where Crane is.
更别说救他了
Or much less how to save him.
我再和你们说一次
And I'm telling you again,
你们不会想去惹黑暗骑士的
you don't want to mess with the Dark Riders.
是班纳克的安保系统
That's Banneker's security system;
这说明档案库里有超自然力量
it means that there's a supernatural threat in the Vault.
大家分头行动 小心点
Just spread out, be careful.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry,
我妨碍到你们了吗
am I interrupting?
太出色了
It's remarkable.
我的一丁点灵魂困在某种生物污秽的的液体里
A bit of my soul trapped in a creature's foul humors,
与战争之血融为一体
mingles with the blood of War,
现在我又完整了
and I am whole again.
真是个偶然的概念
What a serendipitous conception.
但是我想所有的诞生都是奇迹
But I suppose all birth is a miracle.
我不是要伤害你们
I-I mean you no harm.
我是由伊卡伯德·克兰的记忆所孕育出来的
I-I was conceived out of Ichabod Crane's memories,
所以 我是他选择记住的儿子
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表