剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
The entire chest cavity,
就像是变成了石头
it's as if it's been petrified.
而自然形成的石化现象
But naturally occurring petrifaction
需要上万年时间
takes millions of years.
看来我们可以排除"自然形成"的可能
Guess we can rule it out as "naturally occurring."
看来是的
I guess.
但不知道还剩下哪种可能
But I don't know what that leaves.
"超自然形成"听起来怎么样
How about super-naturally occurring?
说曹操 曹操到 正想打给你
Speak of the devil. I was just gonna call you.
这里有东西需要你看
Got something here I need you see.
说来奇怪 我正想说同样的话
Oddly enough, I was about to say the same thing.
这是什么情况
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what is this thing?
悬浮滑板 是生日礼物
A hoverboard, a birthday present.
或许是摔断脖子的直达列车
Or a one-way ticket to a broken neck.
得了
Oh, come on,
让她快活一会儿吧
let her live a little.
你不放手就永远不知道她有多厉害
You'll never know what she can handle unless you let her try.
我会决定我女儿哪些事能做 哪些不能做
I will decide what my daughter can and can't handle.
是我们女儿
Our daughter.
抱歉 我们重来一遍
Sorry. Uh, look, let's try this again.
你好
Hi.
见到你真好 迪伊
It's good to see you, Dee.
真不敢相信她都这么大了
I can't believe how big she's gotten.
孩子就是这样 日长夜大
That's what kids do, they grow up.
我一直打算要多回来看看
Yeah, I've been meaning to check in more.
两年了
Two years.
她上次见你是两年前了 米奇
It's been two years since she's seen you, Mitch.
我知道 可我没办法突然从阿富汗
I know, but it's not like I could just pop over
跑回来过周末
from Afghanistan for the weekend.
你明白这情形
You know how it is.
我明白
I know.
莫莉也明白
So does Molly.
她对爸爸也没什么指望了 所以...
She doesn't expect much from her dad anymore, so...
我只是想说
All I meant is
我一直留意不让她燃起希望
I've made it a point not to get her hopes up,
所以她习惯了没有你在身边
so she's gotten used to the idea of not having you around.
我懂了
I get it.
你一直很清楚
You've always been very clear
你得自己承担此事
that you're doing this by yourself.
很艰难
It's been tough,
但我不让自己瞎想
but I don't really let myself think about it.
我也很想你
I've missed you, too.
你要在镇上待多久
So how long are you in town?
看情况
Tbd.
可能需要点时间想想下一步怎么走
Thought I'd take a little time before deciding what's next.
没有重入伍吗
You didn't re-up?
该改变一下了
It's time for a change.
上次任务中几次险遭意外
Had a couple of close calls the last go-around.
让我重新审视什么才是重要的
Made me re-evaluate my priorities.
排名最前的是你和莫莉
Top of that list were you and Molly.
-米奇 我... -别
- Mitch, I... - Nope.
先别说话
Before you say anything,
要知道我觉得你是个了不起的妈妈
just know that I think you're an amazing mom.
我尊重你在工作中的拼搏精神
I respect how hard you've had to work,
我不想来搅局
and I don't want to mess that up.
我只是想...
I just want to...
想时不时带你们出去吃披萨
want to take you out for pizza now and then.
或许再看部电影
Maybe catch a movie.
或者只是坐一下午 看看卡♥通♥
Or just sit around all afternoon watching cartoons.
你了解我
I mean, you know me,
我爱卡♥通♥
I love cartoons.
在那方面我很幼稚
I am immature that way.
我不是过来拆散你和你男友的
And I'm not here to get in the way of you and your boyfriend.
懂吗 我会给你们空间的
Okay? I'll give you guys all the space you need.
男友 克兰
Boyfriend? Crane?
不 他不是我男友
No, his is not my boyfriend.
-真的吗 -他不是
- Really? - No.
莫莉小姐
Miss Molly
很有运动天分
is quite the athlete.
妈妈
Uh, Mom?
苏西刚发来信息
Suzie just texted.
-他们快到了 -好的
- They're almost here. - Okay.
克拉拉会去球场接你
Clara's gonna pick you up from soccer.
带水杯了吗
Do you have your water bottle?
水
Water.
孩子 很高兴见到你
Hey, kiddo, it's great seeing you.
也许下次我们能再多玩儿会儿
Maybe next time we can hang out a little longer.
也许看几集"史酷比和夏奇"
Maybe catch some Scooby and Shaggy.
谁是史酷比和夏奇
Who are Scooby and Shaggy?
谁是史酷比和夏奇
Who's Scooby and Shaggy?
你杀了我吧 看来我有好多东西要教你
Oh, you're killing me, I got a lot to teach you.
我的生日派对你来吗
Hey, are you gonna be at my birthday party?
这个嘛...
Well, that's, uh...
真的要取决于...
that's really up to...
是的 他会来
Yeah, he'll be there.
太棒了
Cool.
回头见 老爸
See you later, Dad.
过段时间能请你喝咖啡吗
Can I buy you a coffee later?
请问
If I may inquire,
谁是史酷比和夏奇
who are Scooby and Shaggy?
这些护身符
These wards,
它们不会永远关住我
they will not hold me forever.
它们会关住你足够久了
They'll hold you long enough.
上次战斗你杀了我个措手不及
You caught me by surprise during our last battle.
不会再有下一次了
That will not happen again!
这一次我不需要玩什么出奇制胜
I don't need to surprise you this time.
只要找出你的弱点
Just to figure out your weakness.
你们这些恶魔崽子全都有弱点
All you hell spawn have one.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
比你强的战士都试过了
Warriors greater than you have tried.
我相信他们试过
I'm sure they have.
但你知道吗 我不是战士
But you see, I'm not a warrior.
我是恶魔杀手
I'm a demon killer.
响亮的头衔
Grand title.
你...
You are...
对付恶魔
experienced
很有经验
in the ways of demons.
你被恶魔
You have had a demon
侵入过身体
invade your body,
控制了
control...
你的灵魂
your soul.
与你成为一体
Be one with you.
好比一头狮子会察觉出
Just as a lion knows when another pride
别的狮群污染了它的猎物
has tainted his prey.
你想刺♥激♥我让我犯错误
You're trying to goad me into making a mistake.
可那不会发生的
But it's not gonna happen.
我们打败了你和你老板 而且是完胜
We beat you and your boss, and it wasn't even close.
你以为你们打败我们了吗
So you think you've defeated us?
来看看吧
Well, let's see.
贤者之石被毁
The Philosopher's Stone is destroyed,
你是我的阶下囚
you are my prisoner,
马尔科姆·德莱弗斯剩下的骨灰
and what's left of Malcolm Dreyfuss
填不满一个鞋盒 所以...
couldn't fill a shoebox, so...
没错 我要在胜利那栏画一道了
yeah, I'm chalking one up in the W column.
你以为马尔科姆死了吗
So you think Malcolm is dead?
你都知道什么
What do you know?
我总说
I always said
我不会再和其他海军陆战队员纠缠不清了
I was not gonna get involved with another Marine.
一个女人在这种情况下已经够要命的了
Being a woman in that environment is tough enough.
但米奇和我...
But with Mitch and me...
如果真想在一起 之前就不会结束了
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表