剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Instead, you banished me to a circle of Hell
在这层地狱中每天都有个新的魔鬼
where every day a new demon
将他们的名字烙在我的皮肤上
burned their name into my flesh.
以我的极端痛苦为乐
Took pleasure at my agony.
但我逃了出来
But I escaped.
回到了这个世界
Made it back to this world.
学习这些伤疤的意义
Studied what each of these scars meant
以及如何利用它们
and how to use them.
现在我的痛苦就是我的力量
So my pain is now my power.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要回我的生活
I want my life back.
你有其它的碎片
You have the other pieces.
我要这些碎片
I want them.
放下他
Drop him!
你们两个都想要他死
You both should want him dead.
你杀了他后要怎么样
What happens after you kill him?
摧毁整座大楼以及里面的人吗
You bring down the entire building with everybody in it?
我们找到了希腊火
We found the Greek fire.
如果我留下他的成就 那杀了他又有什么意义
What good is killing him if I allow what he's built to survive?
托马斯特工
Agent Thomas!
跑 跑 跑
Go! Go! Go!
还有别的出口吗
Is there another way out?
没有 唯一的出口就是安塞尔那里
No. The only way out is back up where Ansel is.
我已经关闭了控制室
I've locked out the controls.
这可不能把他挡住太久
That'll not hold him for long.
他已经走到这一步了 他不会收手了
He's come this far, he won't stop now.
这里
Here.
好了 好了 好了
All right. All right, all right.
我联♥系♥不到黛安娜和克兰
I can't reach Diana or Crane.
情况不妙
That's not good.
希望只是他们那里没有信♥号♥♥
Hopefully, it just means they're somewhere without a signal.
我找到了 找到了 找到了 好了
I got it. Got it, got it, got it. Okay.
这些魔符是
So, sigils are symbols
念咒语就可以激活的符号♥ 对吗
that are activated by saying a spell, right?
如果能把咒语和符号♥分离开来呢
Now, what if you could sever the symbol from the spell?
当然 我就找到了约翰·迪伊
That, of course, led me to John Dee,
他是炼金术语言的专家
who specialized in Hermetic languages.
不用说 他破解了所有的...
And I don't even have to tell you, deciphering all of that
-杰克 -什么
- Jake? - Yes.
-别跑题 -明白 这是纳姆沙伯
- Focus. - Got it. Okay, now, this is a Nam-Shub,
一种可以破坏
an incantation that can disrupt the connection
咒语和符号♥之间联♥系♥的魔咒
between language and symbols.
最早可以追溯到巴别塔时代
This goes all the way back to the Tower of Babel.
这就像一个停止命令
It's like a shutdown command.
如果有人在术士激活魔符时
So if someone recites this
念这个咒语
while the warlock is activating a sigil.
可以使魔符失效
It should deactivate it.
好吧 我们只用想办法把这个咒语告诉克兰
Okay, we just need to find a way to get this phrase to Crane.
怎么告诉 他联♥系♥不到 大楼也封锁了
But how? We can't reach him, and the building's locked down.
好 我们可以进入
Okay, well, we have access
所有的维护系统 对吗
to all of the maintenance systems, right,
包括通风系统
including ventilation.
我已经想到这点了
Right. I thought of that,
但是大楼已经转换成了
but the building switches
独♥立♥空气供给系统
to a self-contained air supply.
所有外部的管道都关闭了
All the outside vents are closed.
如果我们告诉系统空气已经
Well, what if tell the system that the air supply
被用光了呢
has been used up?
那么他们就得启用备用模式
Then it would have to switch
从外部引入空气进行通风
into backup mode and vent air from the outside.
等等 你要进入通风管道吗
Wait-wait, you're going in through the air duct?
-是的 -那我得和你一起去
- Yup. - I should go with you.
-为什么 -以便支援你的行动
- Why? - You know, in case you need backup.
实际上 我需要你在这里帮忙
Actually, I could really use your help
关注情况的变化
monitoring the situation from here,
以防我们需要更多关于魔符的信息
you know, in case we need any more info on the sigils.
-你是这方面的专家 对吧 -是的
- You're the expert, right? - Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
发生了什么
What happened?
你的脉搏很有力 但你有可能受了内伤
Your pulse is strong, but you may have internal injuries.
听着
Listen...
如果我没能活下来
if I don't make it...
告诉莫莉
tell Molly...
如果她继续和那个艾瑞卡一起玩的话
if she keeps hanging out with that snotty girl Erica,
她未来就会变成一个后腰有纹身
she'll end up with a lower-back tattoo
并且人生中充满各种遗憾的女孩
and a life full of regret.
这听起来更像是
That sounds rather like a conversation
母女间的谈话
for mother and daughter.
我有很多想要告诉她的话
There's so much I should tell her.
我只是不知道该如何开口
I just don't know how.
这样的我算是什么母亲
What kind of mother does that make me?
托马斯特工 你是一位杰出的特工
Agent Thomas, you are an excellent detective
也是一位无畏的战士
and an intrepid soldier,
但最重要的
but most of all...
你是一位完美的家长
you are a superior parent.
我确信 当时机成熟告诉莫莉时
I have no doubt when the time comes to tell Molly,
你肯定知道该说什么
you will find the words.
你无需担忧
Your misgivings are quite unfounded,
因为你坚信一条法则
for you are governed by one law:
真♥相♥
truth.
有你在她身边 莫莉永远不会感受到...
And with you by her side, Molly shall never know fear...
恐惧或担忧
nor apprehension.
又在说鼓舞士气的话了
Quite the pep talk.
你想过转行去教小孩踢足球吗
Ever thought of coaching youth soccer?
还是先关注眼下的死亡困境吧
One deadly situation at a time, please.
我想这些应该能
I think some of these
帮助我们拖延他一阵
might help us hold him off.
或者我们可以把这些给他
Or we could give him these.
毕竟他想要的就是这些 不是吗
These are what he seeks, after all, are they not?
不 不 不 我们
No, no, no, we...
我们不能把这些给他
we can't let him have these.
为什么
Why?
这些是什么 为什么他想要它们
What are they, and why does he want them?
好吧 首先
Okay, first of all,
你们要知道整个事情的前因
you got to understand what it was like
当我们刚开始一起行动时
when we were first starting out,
当我们刚刚创立我们的公♥司♥时
when we were just... just beginning to launch our company.
安塞尔立刻就变成了
Right away, Ansel, he...
我们公♥司♥的脸面
he became the face of the company,
而我变成了他的影子
and I became his shadow.
他并不是主动去寻求关注
And he never sought out the attention, but...
但那却让事情变得更糟
that just made things worse.
那些全都是我的工作成果
It was all my work.
所有的都是我的工作成果 我的创意
It was all my work-- all my ideas, everything--
但是却没有人知道
but no one ever saw that.
他们只看到安塞尔
All they saw was Ansel.
我决定要让他们意识到我的存在
I decided I would make them see.
我带走了一切
I took possession of everything.
我的成果 程序 电路 一切
All my work-- every program, every circuit, everything.
当然了 我了解投资者们
Of course, I knew the investors,
他们肯定会提出诉讼 夺回这些
they'd file suit to get everything back,
但当时...
but at that moment...
这都不重要了
it didn't matter.
因为有什么东西在教唆我
Because something was telling me to do this.
或者说 什么人吧
Something or someone.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不
No...
不要 不不不
No, no, no, no, no,
那是我的一切啊
no, that's my life.
求你了
Please.
那是我的一切 求你
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表