剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
《断头谷》前情提要...
Previously on sleepy hollow...
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是马尔科姆
My name is Malcolm.
黛安娜说先从德莱弗斯的助手下手
Diana said start with Dreyfuss's assistant,
而不是买♥♥晚饭
not grab dinner.
我可以用远程连接克隆艾什莉的电♥话♥卡
I can use a remote link to clone Ashley's sim card.
当德莱弗斯联♥系♥她的时候
That way, if and when dreyfuss calls,
我们就可以用三角定位法找到他
we can use cell tower triangulation to locate him.
这是海姆达尔号♥角吧
It's the Gjallerhorn of Heimdal, right?
迪拜的一名收藏家想找到它
Collector out of Dubai is looking to track it down.
我本想问你去不去 但是你已经金盆洗手了 对吧
I'd ask if you're in, but you're out of the game, right?
也不是洗的很彻底啦
Not "out" out.
我是来让你重新恢复光辉的
I've come to restore you to all your glory.
我正在重新汇集
I am getting the gang
我们的人马
back together again.
我年轻的瘟疫骑士
My young Rider of Pestilence
和我的饥饿骑士
and my Rider of Famine.
那么就剩下最后一个战争图腾了
That will leave just one War.
我们的敌人德莱弗斯
Our enemy, Dreyfuss,
想要召唤天启四骑士
seeks to raise the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
《福吉谷1777年》
1777年那个萧瑟的冬天
In the bleak winter of 1777,
大♥陆♥军团迎来了转折点
the continental army faced their breaking point.
一个人拯救了他们 激励他们继续战斗
One man saved them, inspired them to fight on.
我伟大而忠诚的军官和士兵
My good and loyal officers and soldiers,
这是真正...
these truly are the times that...
真正...
that...
考验每一个人的时刻
That try men's and women's souls.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是真正考验每一个人的时刻
These are the times that try men's and women's souls.
你们在这种情况下的勇气就是证明
Your fortitude in these conditions is proof.
你们竭尽全力
You possess the strength to contend for
争取国家的独♥立♥
the independence of this nation.
是的
Yes!
非常正确
Yes, indeed!
说得好
Huzzah! Very well said
说得妙
and said very well!
克兰我们屁♥股♥还没坐热乎呢
Crane, we are not even a minute in.
也不是说那些可爱的小士兵
Not that your enthusiasm isn't appreciated
不喜欢你的热情啦
by the cutest of colonial militia.
让我们昂扬斗志 用行军来抵御严寒
Let us march to stay warm and keep up morale.
你觉得从历史的角度上不够准确吗
Not historically accurate enough for you?
舞蹈僵硬而呆板
Well, the choreography is so stiff and stolid,
基本上就是小舞步
It's practically a minuet.
他们是士兵 应该是
These are enlisted men; it should be
一场野蛮的狂欢
a rowdy spree.
似乎没人在意
No one else seems to mind.
他们的到场不过是对自己子孙的关心而非演出内容
They're more interested in posterity than the present.
真是个耻辱
'tis a shame.
此时的剧院本应被观众回味
Theater is to be relished in the moment.
一想到在福吉谷艰苦跋涉的人
To think the travails of valley forge would be honored
在百年之后以这种方式被这些...
centuries later on the boards by these...
年轻勇敢的灵魂崇拜
brave young souls.
你瞅啥
God's blood, man.
这是剧院 不是停尸间
This is a theater, not a morgue!
坐下
Sit down.
棒极了
Bravo!
超级棒 棒呆了
Brava! And bravi!
先生
Sir...
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
你们喜欢吗
So, did you guys like it?
莫莉小姐
Now, you, miss Molly,
你就是天生的演员
are a natural-born actor.
虽然你的舞蹈很热情
But your dancing, though enthusiastic,
但还是有点不准确...
lacking a little precision...
我们非常骄傲
Okay, you made us so proud up here.
你问她了吗
Did you ask her yet?
额 问了 那个...妈妈
Uh, yeah, well, mom,
肯德拉今晚为所有女孩演员组织了彻夜狂欢派对
Kendra is having a sleepover for all of the girls in the cast,
你想让我跟你回家的话 我是真的很想...
and if you'd rather I go home with you, I'd really like to...
不 又不是在学校的晚上
No, no, it's not a school night.
疯去吧
Go crazy.
我很自豪
I'm so proud.
你们俩看起来关系很好嘛
Things seem very well between you two.
你是说和她想象中的朋友进入我的生活
You mean compared to her imaginary friend coming to life
想要杀了我相比吗
and trying to kill me?
我尽量不去想这些
I'm trying to let go a little bit.
和一个到处游荡的疯子周♥旋♥并不容易
It's not so easy with a madman on the loose.
更应该去享受这一刻带来的欢乐了
All the more reason to savor these moments of joy.
我是说剧院啦
Theater.
你确定你不是个演员吗
You sure you weren't an actor?
除非你让我演冈特的约翰
Well, not unless you include John of Gaunt in the bath.
这至尊的王座
This royal throne of kings,
节选自莎士比亚的戏剧《理查二世》
这王权的象征
This scepter'd isle,
这君王的一切
This earth of majesty,
这尊贵的王位
This seat of mars,
这...
This...
托马斯探员 托马斯探员
Agent Thoma...? Agent Thomas?
看来我们对德莱弗斯的搜索有结果了
Seems our search for Dreyfuss is nearing a conclusion.
有什么问题吗
Something amiss?
你曾经有过一种好像有人...
You ever get that feeling like...
走过了你坟墓的感觉吗
someone just walked over your grave?
我的话好像真的发生过
In my case, that may have actually happened.
两次
Twice.
很高兴能见到
It's nice to see you
你西装革履的样子
back in touch with your sartorial senses.
这话从你嘴里说出来可是至高的赞扬
Coming from you, that is high praise indeed, my friend.
我确实有了一点点进展 对吗
I did let things go a little, didn't I?
我猜我只需要让一些东西
Guess I just needed to get a few things
离开我的系统
out of my system.
你最近检查过我们的客人了吗
Have you checked in on our houseguests recently?
瘟疫和饥荒的化身正在舒服地休息
The avatars of Pestilence and Famine are resting comfortably.
有办法治愈死亡骑士吗
Any progress on a way to heal the Horseman of Death?
我正在处理 马尔科姆
I'm working on it, Malcolm.
很好 最后一个骑士呢
Good, good, good. And the last horseman?
我最近正在私下里收♥购♥
I'm attending to the acquisition
战争骑士的图腾
of the Rider of War's totem personally.
你很快就能得到塔螺火了
The turricula ignis will be in your possession soon.
乔布 我必须要承认...
I must confess, Jobe, I am feeling...
非常好
celebratory.
要不要吃一块既健康
How about a quick constitutional
切得又整齐的牛排
and a fine, upstanding cut of beef, hmm?
这附近有一家有年头的小餐馆
There's a place within striking distance
据说是这三个州里最好的
said to have the best aged porterhouse in three states.
咱还是忽略重点吧 乔布
Bury the lede, why don't you, Jobe?
悉听尊便 马尔科姆
Anything for you, Malcolm.
德莱弗斯集团
走吧
Shall we?
一扇窥视德莱弗斯世界的窗户
A window into Dreyfuss' world.
太了不起了
Excellent work.
这不算什么
It's no big deal.
我们只是克隆了他助理的手♥机♥
We just cloned his assistant's cell phone,
然后破解了手♥机♥和他私人手提电脑
and then cracked the sharing protocols
之间的分享协议
between it and his personal laptop,
这样我们就进入了他的网络摄像头
which gave us access to his webcam.
我们能通过这个得知他的方位吗
Can this tell us where he is?
应该可以
Eventually.
他现在通过七个国家镜像了他的IP地址
Right now, he's mirroring his IP address through seven countries,
不过我会把真实地址分离出来
But I'm trying to isolate it.
德莱弗斯的表现不像
Dreyfuss isn't acting like someone
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表