剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们发现那个小女孩继承了
When we figured out that that little girl had inherited
艾比的责任 我...
Abbie's responsibility, I...
我得见见她
I needed to see her.
她不是艾比
She's not Abbie.
我知道
I know that.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I do.
我姐姐做了见证者 使我的家庭四分五裂
My sister being a witness tore my family apart.
我们一定要帮助黛安娜
We need to help Diana
还有她的女儿明白这个
and her daughter understand this.
熬过难关
Get through it.
我同意
Agreed.
但现在怎么办
But how?
怎么能让一个无辜的孩子
How does one bring an innocent child
卷入正义与邪恶的斗争
into the battle between good and evil?
也许不该出现在她的学校
Probably not by just showing up at her school.
克兰
Crane.
你说过你会解释的
You said you had an explanation.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
托马斯特工 我们向你道歉
Agent Thomas, you have our apologies.
我们完全理解你对珍妮小姐出现在这里的担忧
We fully understand your concern in finding Miss Jenny here.
事实是我们很担心她的安危
The truth is we were concerned for her safety.
抓走克兰放出布斯那个恶魔的人
The people who took Crane and released that Booth demon
还没有抓到
are still out there somewhere.
我想着彻底搜查一下这片区域
I thought I would do a sweep at this place
确保没有人盯上你的女儿
and make sure no one had eyes on your daughter,
但我越过了界限
but I overstepped my bounds.
很抱歉
I am sorry.
你该先问我的
You should have asked.
懂吗
Understand?
我们去找出这些女巫
Then let's go find these witches
抓住她们 这样我就能回家了
and put them down so I can go home.
有女巫老巢的迹象吗
Any sign of a witch lair?
数公里内除了沼泽外什么也没有
It's nothing but swamp for miles.
好吧
All right.
摩尔·戴尔的尸体就在这
Moll Dyer's body lay here.
一定是杀了人就抛尸了
Must have just killed her and dumped her.
就在她们的家门口
Right on their own doorstep.
那里什么都没有 克兰
There's nothing here, Crane.
魅惑术不仅隐瞒了戴尔姐妹的真实相貌...
The Glamour not only hid the Dyer sisters' true appearance...
还隐瞒了她们的住所
but their dwellings, as well.
来
Come.
我们的猎巫之旅快要接近尾声了
Our witch hunt is nearing its conclusion.
有人拖着尸体经过这里
A body was dragged through here.
很可能是摩尔·戴尔的
Most likely Moll Dyer's.
检查过了吗
Check the place?
是的
Yes.
小心
Be wary.
那么...
So...
你说你们要彻底搜查我女儿的学校
said you were gonna sweep my daughter's school.
别跟我说你是干安保的
Don't tell me you work security.
我对付过各种安保系统
Well, I've dealt with all kinds of security systems.
很好
Ugh, great.
我现在和一名入室盗窃专家
I am in an invisible witch house
在一所会隐身的女巫的房♥子里
with a B&E artist
身边还有位穿着长筒靴
and a guy wearing knee-high boots
拿着弩箭的男人
with a crossbow.
我们的装备是专门为了对付超能力生物的
We are uniquely equipped to deal with supernatural threats.
你可以进去了
This room's yours.
从大小和形状上来看
From the size and shape,
我觉得这就是我们要的凶器
I think we're looking at the murder weapon.
祖尔多兰短剑
The Dagger of Z'urn D'oragh.
好美
It's beautiful.
不要碰
No, no, don't touch.
一点伤口你就完了
One cut and you're toast.
我觉得没人在家
I don't think anyone's home.
但是这个房♥子却还是施了魅惑术
And yet the Glamour on the house remains in place.
我保证戴尔姐妹
I'll warrant that the Dyer sisters
目前拥有一台地狱机器
are in possession of an Infernal Machine.
我猜猜 还是魔法吗
Let me guess? More magic?
是女巫的玩意
It's a witch thing.
他们把魔法附在
A mundane object
普通的物品之上
powered up with their magic
可以让魔法长时间有效
can keep a spell alive for a long time.
那么 我们破坏掉它
So, we disable it,
我们就可以打败她们吗
we disable them?
这只能削弱她们的力量
It could weaken them
也可能会惹得她们
or it could whip them
大开杀戒
into a killing frenzy.
一半机会嘛
50/50.
值得一试
Not bad odds.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
我做了什么
What did I do?
我觉得不是好事
I doubt it is good.
我觉得你触发了
I think you tripped their
她们家的安保系统 所以我们要关了它
home security system. So we shut it off.
一定有办法破坏它
There must be a way to disable it.
托马斯探员
Agent Thomas!
我的姐妹会惩罚玷污我们财产的人的
My sister will punish her for sullying our property.
去帮她
Go and help her.
我认得你
I know you.
多年以前了
From many years ago.
不
No.
我们的圈子只怕没有交集
I doubt we run in the same circles.
你是一个骗子 老东西
You're a liar, old man.
你毁了我们的夜晚
You spoiled our night out.
我们正在把整个镇染成
We were painting the town
深 红 色
a deep, dark... red.
你喜欢谎言吗
You like lies?
我每天都在骗自己
I lie to myself daily.
告诉我自己我知道我是谁
Tell myself I know who I am,
我在做什么
what I'm doing,
我将要何去何从
where my life is going.
真♥相♥
The truth.
多么激动人心
How refreshing.
但是你...
But still...
仍然扫了我们的兴
you ruined our fun.
对了
Yes.
你是华盛顿的人
You're one of Washington's men,
像我们一样为他服役
in service, like us,
为那些把我们囚禁于此的人服务
to the one who trapped us here,
守卫他那该死的财产
guarding his damnable treasure.
我完全不知道什么你的财产
I know nothing of your treasure.
但是无论你做了什么高贵的事
But whatever noble deed you did, you have long since
你已经误入歧途很久了
lost your way.
你就是个彻头彻尾的骗子
Your heart is full of lies.
大骗特骗
Lies of omission,
骗的内容关于...
lies about...
...一个小女孩
...a little girl.
把你的舌头拔♥出♥来♥
Well, no more lies
你就再也撒不了谎了
once your tongue slithers from your mouth.
剧毒之信
With wicked tongue, the serpent lied
欺扰其安
and took their liberty.
恶毒之言 始知其罪
Through poison words, the world knew sin...
不
No!
你还好吗
You good?
实话实说
I'm not gonna lie.
我不喜欢女巫
I don't like witches.
等我一下
I need a minute.
她怎么样了
How did she fare?
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表