剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
是什么意思
What does it mean?
什么意思
What does it mean?
这是说我们是并存的
It means we're in this together.
两名见证者... 我们互相照顾
Two Witnesses... we look out for one another.
不管面对什么 都是一起面对
Anything we face, we face as one.
这是说 小寿星...
It means, birthday girl...
你并不孤独
you're not alone.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
告诉我我没错过切蛋糕
Please tell me I didn't miss the cake.
没有 完全没有
Uh, no, not at all.
庆祝才刚开始
The festivities have only just begun.
莫莉还好吗
So Molly's okay?
有点震惊 很正常
A little shaken, understandably,
但她接受得很好
but she's resilient.
她是坚强的小姑娘
She's a tough little girl.
的确
Yes, she is.
未来的日子里需要她这样坚强
She may need to be in times to come.
特别是聚会很快就会结束了
Especially since the party may soon be over.
德莱弗斯还活着 乔布仍然失踪
Dreyfuss is alive, and Jobe is in the wind.
有什么迹象表明他们在策划什么吗
Is there any indication what they have planned?
还没有 不过肯定没好事
No, but it can't be good.
我知道没人愿意面对
I know no one wants to confront
这样的现实
the reality of the situation,
但是事实是我们有责任
but the fact of the matter is that it falls to us
作出对德莱弗斯集团最有利的决定
to act in the best interest of Dreyfuss Enterprises.
我们许多天都没有联♥系♥上马尔科姆了
We've had no contact with Malcolm for days,
而许多重大决定迫在眉睫...
and serious decisions need to be made, so...
没错
Yes, they do.
所以我的第一项决定是
And here's my first decision.
我相信
I've come to believe
我不再需要你们任何人了
I don't need any of you anymore.
马尔科姆 天啊
Malcolm. My God.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
海伦 事实上 我比从前更好了
Helen, the thing is, is I've never been better.
我明白...
And I realize that I...
我可能穿得不太得体
I probably look a little worse for wear,
但这是因为
but that's only because
我重生了
I've been reborn.
出生是一种野蛮的过程
Birth is a violent process.
新生往往伴随着
The creation of the new can only come after
旧事物的消亡
the destruction of the old.
我的意思是...
What I'm saying is I...
我成功地毁灭了
I have successfully destroyed
过去的自己 只为成为
what I used to be in order to become
我应该成为的人
who I need to be.
马尔科姆 我们会帮助你的
Malcolm, we'll get help.
谢谢你 海伦
Well, thank you, Helen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我不需要你们的帮助
But I don't need your help.
我最需要的是
What I really need most of all
你们每一个人...
is for each and every one of you...
都给我出去
...to get out.
滚出去
Get out!
这样说更明白吗
Is that a little clearer?
出去 都出去
Get out, get out, get...
我已经把你炒掉了
I've already fired you.
如果你还纠缠
If you insist on lurking,
我会把你五马分尸的
I will have you drawn and quartered.
那就来啊
Done that.
这可不太礼貌
It was unpleasant.
乔布
Jobe.
妈的 乔布
Damn it all, Jobe.
我...
I...
我太想你了
I have missed you so much.
你都去哪了
Where have you been?
我也想问你同样的问题
I might ask the same question of you.
我经历了一段旅程 朋友
I've been on a journey, my friend.
一段很长很长的灵魂之旅
A long, long, long journey of the soul.
那种美妙的旅程
The kind of journey that I intend
让我想让全世界都和我一起
to take the world on as well.
-全世界 -是的
- The world? - Yes.
我变了 乔布
I've been changed, Jobe.
这种改变让我看到
This change has helped me see
我有强烈的需求
that I... I have a powerful need
要让全世界
to make sure the entire world
也变得更好
changes for the better, as well.
我发誓
I swear to you,
我不会放弃 直到世界重生
I will not rest until this world is born again.
断头谷
第四季 第七集
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表