剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
德莱弗斯企业在林肯雕像的头不见之前
Dreyfuss Enterprises had a contract to restore the statue
获得了修复雕像的合同
before Lincoln's head went missing.
戴尔姐妹之宅
The Dyer House.
德莱弗斯申请了给周围的湿地
Dreyfuss had applied for permits
排水的许可
to drain the swamplands around it.
他还有班纳克皮夹 是那皮夹引我们到J街
Plus he had the Banneker folio, which led us to J Street,
绝望怪物的所困之地
where the Despair creature was trapped.
他做这些就是为了收集神秘藏品吗
So he's doing all this to collect mystical artifacts?
要做什么呢
To do what?
我们必须搞清楚
That is what we must determine.
威尔斯先生
Master Wells,
你说你看见他的人去史密森尼博物馆
you say you saw his man procuring an item
找寻一件物品
from the Smithsonian.
"找寻"的说法太文雅了
Oh, "Procuring" is the nicest way of saying
事实上他烧死了保安
he incinerated a security guard
并凶残地把仓库变成了废墟
while demonically trashing a storage room.
那个保安是失踪人口
That guard is officially a missing person.
我们可以此为由去询问德莱弗斯
It gives us grounds to question Dreyfuss.
很好 我要利用这个机会
Very good. I should like an opportunity
好好打量这个男人
to get a better measure of the man.
托马斯探员和我找德莱弗斯先生谈话的时候
Whilst Agent Thomas and I have a chat with Mr. Dreyfuss,
也许你可以研究一下
perhaps you could divine what it was
他在史密森尼博物馆找什么
he sought from the Smithsonian.
毕竟你是我们的古物专家
You are, after all, our artifacts expert.
我不会说自己是专家 不过...
I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but...
他在对我说话
He was talking to me.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
德莱弗斯先生正在为年轻企业家项目
Mr. Dreyfuss is just wrapping up a presentation
做总结性发言
for our Young Entrepreneurs Program.
他的这些回馈真让人感动
It's so inspiring how much he gives back.
那个... 安塞尔 安塞尔 听我说
It's-- ah, n... w... Ansel, Ansel, I'm telling you,
翻不到下一页 死机了
th-th-the pull-down on page two, it just... it keeps crashing,
死...
it keeps...
你能不能把摄像机关一会儿
Will you please put the... c-camera down for one second
帮我一下 帮帮我
and help me out, help me out.
-就这儿 帮我 -在IDE中运行程序
- Right here. Help. Help. - Run the program in I-D-E
朋友 我正在进行调试
My friend, I'm looking with a debugger active
就在停止编码的地方
right at where the c... code stops
故障不在那里 你看到故障吗
and the bug isn't there-- do you see a bug?
我们得把这些全拆了
We got to tear all this down.
放松 这和我们以前入侵街机的存储器一样
Relax. This is just like when we used to hack arcade game ROMs.
你试了GDB调试命令吗
Did you try G-D-B?
看到没 你...
See there? You...
-这是... -你成功了
- Is that... - You got it, man.
我们搞定了
We... we got it!
谢谢
Thank you.
这个情景
That right there, that...
正是我公♥司♥诞生的时刻
was the precise moment that my company was born.
那时候 我拥有获得成功
And in that moment I had all the skills
所需要的所有能力和知识
and all the knowledge I needed for success,
但事实是...
but the thing is...
我却需要安塞尔来教我怎么运用
I needed Ansel... to show me how to harness it all.
从我们还是孩子起
See, ever since we were kids...
他就是充满信心的那个
he was the one with all the confidence.
用镜头记录下那些时刻是安塞尔的主意
It was Ansel's idea to film all that in the first place.
那时候 是他让我相信 我们在创造历史
Even back then, he was convinced we were... making history.
而安塞尔
And Ansel...
安塞尔每天都在教我
Ansel continues to teach me every day.
他提醒我
He reminds me
我们在这里的时光总可能戛然而止
that our time here can always be cut tragically short.
没人知道我们的这段旅程会在何时结束
Not one of us knows when this ride is gonna end.
对吗
Right?
我在这里
So... I'm here
要问你们每个人这样一个问题
to ask each and every one of you... this.
在你们的人生旅程中要做什么
What are you gonna do on your ride?
感谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming.
欢迎来到德莱弗斯集团
Welcome to Dreyfuss Enterprises.
请将车辆驶入
Please pull all the way in.
抱歉
Uh, sorry,
我这里今天没有你的预约登记
I don't have you on my log today.
没听见吗 先生
Excuse me, sir.
是想找麻烦吗
Do we have a problem?
总调度 这里是装载...
Dispatch, this is the loading...
伙计 帮个忙
Dude, help me out.
这话涉及到生活的太多方面了
That could refer to so many aspects of your life.
帮什么忙
Help you out with what?
老兄 仓鼠学得都比你快
Dude, hamsters learn faster than you.
她对你没兴趣
She's not into you.
那是因为...她不了解我
Well, that's because... she doesn't know me.
可如果有人愿意为我铺路
But if someone were to pave the way...
如果有人让她知道我有多棒
If someone would let her know how chill I am...
那你去找那个人吧 祝你好运
Good luck finding that someone.
这个月剩下日子的午饭全你包
Lunch for the rest of the month.
还要你的停车位
And your parking space.
成交 成交
Deal. Deal.
你想要的博物馆详细目录我找到了
I found the museum inventory that you wanted,
但无法知道德莱弗斯
but there's no way of telling which piece
拿走了哪件
that Dreyfuss took.
单查目录查不出来 但如果你把它
Not from the inventory alone, but if you match it up
和上个月到现在的提货单进行比对
with the bills of lading from the last month,
就能查出什么被运到...
you can figure out what was delivered...
然后就能查出哪件不在了
And then figure out what's no longer there. Wow.
真厉害
That's sharp.
你必须黑进每个为史密森尼博物馆承运的
You'd have to hack into the database of every carrier
运输公♥司♥的数据库
that delivers to the Smithsonian.
搞定3个了 还有5个
Three down, five to go.
我们可以每人弄几个
We could divide and conquer.
好啊
Cool.
好啊
Cool.
我一直用拒绝服务攻击
I've been using DoS attacks.
我更爱用资料隐码攻击
I'm more of an SQL injection girl myself.
他怎么了
What's with him?
我过来就是要跟你说他好话的
Oh. I'm supposed to be talking him up to you.
我懂 我已经和他说过了
I know. I've already told him,
可我为这事换到了一个月的午饭
but I'm getting a month's worth of lunches out of this.
真的吗
Really?
-你想参与进来吗 -不了
- Do you want me to cut you in? - No.
冲他笑一下就行
Just flash him a smile.
一个史密森尼博物馆的保安
A security guard from the Smithsonian
三天前在他值晚班时失踪了
disappeared from his shift three nights ago.
一名目击者在现场见到了这个人
An eyewitness put this man at the scene.
是的 那是乔布 我的保镖
Yes, that would be Jobe, my bodyguard.
乔布是他的姓吗
Jobe-- is that his last name?
我从没问过他这事哎
You know, I never asked him that.
能和他谈谈吗
May we speak with him?
现在
Well, at the moment,
他刚好在执行一项特殊任务
he happens to be on a special assignment,
恐怕他会坚持继续他的原定计划
and I'm afraid he insists on keeping his own schedule,
但从整体来看 不得不说
but all things considered, I have to say
乔布的怪癖也是附有价值的
Jobe is well worth his quirks.
是的 我想你的私人恶魔
Yes, I imagine your own personal demon
会派上用场的
can come in quite handy.
克兰先生...
Mr. Crane...
我就叫你伊卡伯德好了
I hope it's okay if I call you Ichabod.
我一直觉得这个名字很逗 请坐
Ah, that name... just tickles me to no end. Please.
我想说
Now, if I were to say
如果我知道
i have any idea
你们说的这个是什么的话
wha... what in the world you're talking about,
我为什么还要和你们聊这些呢
why would I discuss any of this with you?
因为你需要听众聆听你的成功
Because there is no victory for you without a gallery.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表