剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Mizuyama had been the lone holdout of the company's
出♥售♥给德莱弗斯集团的
senior management regarding a possible sale
公♥司♥高层
to Dreyfuss Enterprises,
现在这宗交易即将进行
which is now expected to go through.
德莱弗斯先生
Mr. Dreyfuss.
你好啊 东京怎么样呀
Hi. How was Tokyo, huh?
去吃我推荐的寿司店了吗
You go to that sushi place I told you about?
没这个时间
Didn't have time.
真遗憾 下次要吃哦
What a shame. Well, next time.
顺便提一句...
And, by the way...
干得漂亮 朋友
sensational work, my friend.
克兰处理掉了那个生物
Crane disposed of the Entity.
没事 反正恶魔也不是重点
Fine. The demon was never the point anyway.
它只是破坏那个保护咒语带来的一点
It was just an entertaining side-effect of breaking that
好玩的副作用而已
protective... spell.
我们还在监视着克兰
We're still keeping tabs on Crane.
好啊 太好了
Good. Good, good, good.
我们很快就会需要他了
We're gonna need him back soon.
现在不抓他吗
Shouldn't we just grab him now?
现在吗
Now? Oh.
不 还没到时候
It's not quite time.
时间是最关键的东西
And time is the most important resource of all,
因为时间是拿钱买♥♥不到的
because time is the one thing you can't buy.
其他的一切
Anything else can be had
都是只要你足够努力 就能得到的
if you're willing to put in the work.
一切
Anything.
你不在的时候我完成了典礼
I finished the ceremony while you were away.
现在是时候领大奖了
The prize is ready to be extracted.
为这个做了这么多麻烦事值得吗
Was it worth all the trouble?
还有那么多鲜血
All the spilt blood?
如果能得到剩下的部分
There really is no amount of blood
需要多少鲜血...
that I won't spill...
我都愿意
to get the rest of these.
你打算待在华盛顿了吗
So you're gonna stay here in D.C.?
我还是得找到
I still need to find the men
那个劫持我并把我带到这的人
who abducted me and brought me here.
而且从个人角度讲
And on a personal note...
我也觉得是时候重新开始了
...I feel it is time for a fresh start.
你似乎是那种
You seem like a person who has trouble
很难放下过去的人
leaving the past behind them.
可能是历史顾问的职业病吧
Could be the historical consultant thing.
过去是很重要的 过去构成了现在
Well, the past is important. Gives us context.
我就是我的历史
I am my history.
但是这位 托马斯·杰弗逊
But this fellow back here, Thomas Jefferson,
曾说过一句我常想起的话
once said something that I think of often.
他说
He said,
"比起追忆过去
"I like the dreams of the future
我更喜欢梦想未来"
better than the histories of the past."
还有更多的恶魔将会出现
Until you find these people who kidnapped you,
直到你找到绑♥架♥你的那些人 是吗
more demons are coming, aren't they?
我感觉这是交易的一部分
I just, I get a sense that's part of the deal.
你不用参与这交易
It does not have to be your deal.
你有孩子 不该参与到这战斗中
You have a child. This is not your fight.
像你说的 我们只是暂时的搭档
Like you said, ours is a temporary partnership.
我必须找到害死艾利克的人
I have to find the people who are behind Eric's death.
我欠他的
I owe him that.
托马斯探员
Agent Thomas...
一旦你走上这条路
once you start down this path...
就没有回头的余地了
there really is no turning back.
有人帮你会更好办些
It helps if you don't have to do it alone.
而且
Besides...
我偷听了亚历克斯和杰克
I overheard Alex and Jake.
她正在建一座断头台
She's building a guillotine.
正要用他来做第一个试验品
She's gonna use him to test it.
最好盯着他俩
Better keep an eye on those two.
没错 的确该这么做
Yes. I think that would be wise.
莫莉 我回来了
Molly, I'm home.
嘿 小莫
Hey, Moo.
你好吗
How are you?
克拉拉说足球训练还不错
Clara told me soccer practice went well.
所以你大概这周就可以开始了
So you'll probably be starting this weekend.
今天我在工作时遇到了几个新朋友
I met some new people today at work.
都是些怪胎
Complete weirdoes,
没准你会喜欢他们的
which means you'll probably like them.
好吧
All right.
晚饭就快好了哦
Dinner's almost ready, okay?
断头谷
第四季 第一集
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表