剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
这就是为什么你跟我们说你把灵魂卖♥♥给了魔鬼
Which is why you told us you'd sold your soul to the devil.
说得对
That's right.
只是个笑话
A jest.
小小的恶作剧
Bit of mischief.
现在你又在收集强大的史前古器物
And now you're collecting powerful artifacts
为了一己私利召唤更多的恶魔
to perpetrate more evil-- no doubt to your great benefit.
哦 是的 这件事
Oh, yes, now, that, that...
确实像是我做的
that does sound like me, yes.
扩充资产而已 就是这样
Leveraging assets. Definitely.
你会伤及无辜的
Innocent lives be damned.
不
No.
没有谁是无辜的
No. No, no, not-not innocent.
完全不是
Not at all.
除非你觉得
Unless you think you...
你生活在一个无辜的世界...
have lived an innocent life...
伊卡伯德
Ichabod.
打扰了 德莱弗斯先生 出了点问题
Sorry, Mr. Dreyfuss, but we have a situation.
失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
怎么了
What? What-what-what?
有人入侵
We've had a breach.
有人破坏了安全协议从入口进来了
He disabled the security protocols and gained entrance.
他破坏了我的安全协议吗
He disabled the secur... my security... protocol?
锁定了 这怎么可能
Locked out. How is that possible?
-你要干什么 -打电♥话♥给服务器房♥
- What are you doing? - Calling the server room.
发生了什么
What's going on?
安保系统被破坏
Security breach.
保护所有的数据和限制区域
Secure all data and restricted areas.
安保系统被破坏
Security breach.
保护所有的数据和限制区域
Secure all data and restricted areas.
启动大楼封锁程序
有人把大楼封锁了
Someone put the building in lockdown.
我的天 发生了什么
Oh, my God. What happened in there?
安塞尔
Ansel.
安塞尔 你以前的合作伙伴吗
Ansel, your former partner?
你那位死去的合作伙伴吗
Your dead partner?
你必须马上告诉我们发生了什么
You need to tell us what's going on, right now.
如果他想杀了你
If he wanted to kill you,
他就不会这样大张旗鼓
he would not have announced his presence.
他在嘲弄你
He's taunting you.
你一定想抓住他
Daring you to come after him
-因为他有你想要的东西 -胡说八道
- because he has what you want. - This is nuts.
那个文物到底是什么
What is the artifact?
-你在收集什么 -我真的没有...
- What are you collecting? - I... really don't
-时间跟你扯淡 -安塞尔想要什么
- have time for this. - What does Ansel want?
我不知道
I don't know what he...
我不知道他想要什么
I don't know what he wan...
你好
Yes?
我们准备好了
We're ready, sir.
听我说
Okay, good. Listen-listen to me.
采取一切必要的措施
No matter what you have to do,
不要放走了他
make sure he doesn't get out.
好的 行动
Yes, sir. Go!
从受害者的样子来看
Judging by the appearance of the victims,
安塞尔显然会使用黑魔法
Ansel is clearly wielding dark magic.
你的人一点机会都没有
Your men do not stand a chance against him.
这工作就是出生入死
Hazards of the job.
但是没有人...
But no one...
逼着那些人来当保安
forced these gentlemen to sign up to be security guards.
话说你们...
Listen, you're...
你们完全可以在这里等着
you're free to wait it out here.
这是全楼最安全的地方 请留下吧
You know, it's the safest place in the building. Please.
不
No.
我们绝不会眼睁睁地
We will not stand idly by
看那些无辜的人为了你的罪孽枉死
whilst innocent men suffer for your sins.
等等 你们被困住了是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean you're trapped?
整栋大楼都被封锁了 也就是说
The building's been sealed off, which means
这里的所有人都只能
everyone in here is at the mercy
听凭这个暴♥力♥癫狂的男巫发落了
of a violent and deranged warlock.
德莱弗斯大厦的网络简直密不透风
The Dreyfuss building's network is like a tank.
根本无法渗透
There's no way to break through.
-成了 -你突破了他们的安防吗
- I got it. - What, you cracked their security?
严格来讲不是
Okay, well, not exactly.
他们的管♥理♥员♥加密是军用级别的
Their admin encryption is military-grade,
但我成功接入了
but I was able to get us access
低层级系统 主要就是
into the lower-level systems, which is mostly
维修人员什么的 不过已经一只脚迈进去了
maintenance stuff, but it's a foot in the door.
我们正在想办法把你们救出来
We're working on getting you out of there.
成功之前你们要注意安全
Just stay safe until we do.
这可就由不得我们了
That might not be up to us.
我们来晚了
We're too late.
托马斯探员
Agent Thomas.
他进大楼里了
He's in the infrastructure.
这是我从他们的安保录像库里黑出来的
Here's what I hacked from their security cam memory banks.
等等 回放一下
Hold on. Go back.
这么说当他念咒发功的时候
So, when he chants a spell,
会激活他皮肤上的符号♥
it activates those markings on his skin.
而那些也不是随便什么符号♥
And those just aren't any markings.
-那些是符咒 -符咒
- Those are sigils. - Sigils?
对 魔鬼的符号♥ 每一个都能发出
Yeah, demonic symbols-- each sigil will cast
不同种类的杀人咒语
a different kind of killing spell.
符咒一般都是通过超自然语句来记录的
Sigils are usually recorded in occult texts,
而不是烙印在人的皮肤上
they're not branded onto people's skin.
因为当你使用一个符咒后 它就会燃烧殆尽
Yeah, because once you access a sigil, it burns itself out.
我无法想象如果刻在皮肤上会怎样
I can't imagine what happens if it's on your body.
我去查查怎么对抗符咒魔法吧
I'm gonna look into how to combat sigil magic, okay?
克兰 里面那些人...
Crane, those men back there...
没错 非常惨烈的一幕
Yes. 'Twas a grim sight.
我可不能让莫莉看到这个
I can't expose Molly to this.
如果国安部对付不了这个
If Homeland Security can't handle it,
我十岁的女儿又怎么可能应付
how is my ten-year-old daughter supposed to?
糟了
No.
希腊火
Greek fire.
一旦点燃就会凶猛燃烧 永不熄灭
It ignites a flame so voracious it can never be extinguished.
克兰
Crane?
他想毁掉整座大楼
He's going to destroy the entire building.
你好啊 马尔科姆
Hello, Malcolm.
安塞尔
Ansel?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-真是奇迹啊老朋友 -闭嘴
- It's a miracle, my friend... - Shut up.
你太自信了
You've gotten overconfident.
你的安防算法简直太烂了
Your security algorithms are for crap.
你以前可不是这个水平
You used to be better than that.
我...我比以前厉害多了
I am... uh, far better than that now.
而我想你我都清楚
And I think we both know
我一直比你技高一筹
I have always been better than you.
是
Yes.
你的代码编程都更厉害
You were the better coder and engineer.
但你就是不满足
But you couldn't leave it at that.
你还是要想办法除掉我
You still had to find a way to get rid of me.
因为总是
Because it was always,
地球总是围着你转 安塞尔
always about you, Ansel.
你在旁边时没有人把我当回事
No one ever took me seriously when you were around.
似乎没有人在意
It just didn't seem to matter to anyone
我才是那个有智慧的人 但你知道
that I was... I was the brains, but you know
这一切的背后都是我的点子
I was the brains behind everything.
而他们只想 和有脸面的人交谈
All they wanted was to... talk to the face.
现在 看着我的脸
And now... look at my face.
你之前应该把我杀了
You should have just had me killed.
死亡对我来说是个解脱
Death would have been a relief.
而你却将我流放至地狱
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表