剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
代号♥F是一个非常激动人心的
Well, Foxhole is a very exciting
网络交流平台 专为某些军人量身定做
web‐based exchange, catering to those in the military,
就是那些想搞婚外恋的军人们
who are interested in having extramarital affairs.
盖文 你认为什么时候我们这八个人
Gavin, when do you expect the eight of us will
能收回我们的投资
recoup our investment?
没错 我下一页就回答这个问题
Ah, yes! That's my very next slide.
在这张之后
After this one.
坚持住 亲爱的
走运的话
Well, with a little luck,
收益底线的五年预测
前路阳光灿烂 保赚不赔
我们会开始盈利 并在三年内利润涨五倍
we'll be profitable and up 5X inside three years.
给你三个月时间 否则就走人
You got three months, or you're out.
梅兰妮会接管贾里德所有的
So, Melanie will take on all of Jared's
市场营销职责 Gwen负责市场开♥发♥
marketing duties, Gwen will cover biz dev,
这样就都没问题了
and that should take care of it.
你清楚我的意思吗
Does this scan to you?
-我明白 -很好
‐ I can see it. ‐ Okay, great.
-好了 回去干活吧 -伯特伦
- Okay, back to work. ‐ Uh, Bertram,
趁我还抓得住你
while I have you...
你抓不住我
You don't have me.
理查德最近让我简化生产力
Richard's just tasked me with streamlining productivity
并平衡员工编制
and balancing headcount.
你能跟我解释下
Can you explain to me why you have
魔笛手
为什么你手下一个人也没有吗
no one working under you?
敏捷开♥发♥板显示你的任务大量堆积
It just seems odd considering that the agile board is showing
看着不对劲啊
that you have a massive backlog.
你是新人
You're new here,
所以我原谅你高高在上的语气
so I'll forgive the patronizing tone.
我追求的是质量
I'm more concerned with being right
不是速度
than being fast,
而且我不喜欢跟人打交道
and I don't like dealing with people.
即 谈话结束
To wit, are we done?
你就是"那货”
you're "That guy."
哪"货"
What "Guy" exactly?
深沉而狂傲
The brooding, arrogant guy
不听话的"那货"
who refuses to take orders?
自学成才的程序员
Self‐taught coder who looks down on anyone
鄙视任何上过课的人
who's taken a class.
你或许是个无神论者
You're probably an atheist
或许比这还要叛逆
or something more contrarian.
你自称是无政♥府♥主义者
You claim to be an anarcho‐capitalist,
却在这里工作并纳税
but you work here and pay taxes.
你或许对尼尔·斯蒂芬森的《加密宝典》一知半解
You've probably read half of Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon,
你拥有一条蛇的概率是一半一半
and it's about 50/50 whether you own a snake.
他女朋友真的有条蛇
His girlfriend owns a snake.
我读完了《加密宝典》
I finished Cryptonomicon,
你去看看我档案就知道了
and you easily could've just looked in my file.
不必了
I didn't need to.
-我要派给你五位程序员 -不妥
‐ I'm assigning you five coders. ‐ Inadvisable.
了解
Noted.
我明天一早就带他们过去
I'll send them over first thing tomorrow.
如果你要随机给我选手下
If you're going to throw five randoms under me,
至少让我自己选团队吧
at least let me pick my team.
-那敢情好 -好的
‐ Fair enough. ‐ Good.
-佐治亚州 -是的
- Georgia? ‐ Mm.
格鲁吉亚与佐治亚州同音
您要把整个公♥司♥搬到佐治亚州
You want to move the entire company to Georgia?
-为啥 -硅谷贵的离谱
‐ Why? ‐ Well, the Valley's become prohibitively expensive.
看看这些数字
Look at these numbers.
如果我们搬去格鲁吉亚
If we move to Georgia,
我们就能省下一笔钱做长远投资
we can save a fortune and get a further investment.
这是唯一的出路
It's the only way.
南方脏口Dj
Well, I have heard good things about
说那边吃的不错
the food scene in the Dirty South.
《斯坦科尼亚》 兄弟会大派对
Stankonia. Freaknik.
都是佐治亚州亚特兰大特色
跟更多有色人种在一起或许不错
Might be nice to be around more people of color.
啥 不是亚特兰大所在的那个
What? Not Atlanta.
第比利斯 格鲁吉亚共和国 不是州
Tbilisi. The country of Georgia, not the state.
啥
What?
盖文
Gavin?
第比利斯无疑是个民风淳朴的地方
Tbilisi is no doubt a wonderfully rustic place,
但您就不怕失去这里的存在感
but do you not fear losing a local presence,
跟科技产业
a connection with the beating heart of
心灵的共鸣吗
the technology industry?
脚踏实地的感觉 打个比方
Boots on the ground, so to speak.
我认为这很恰当 先生
I think it's wise, sir.
说得对啊
Shit. You're right.
我得在这保持存在感
I need to be here to maintain my relevance.
好吧 B计划
All right then. Plan B.
你俩跟团队一起去白俄♥罗♥斯♥
You two and the team will move to Belarus.
如果离切尔诺贝利隔离区足够近
If we can get close enough to the Chernobyl exclusion zone,
那边是买♥♥手市场
it's a buyer's market,
从第比利斯换到那个破地方
and with the money we save from substantially
省下的巨款
downgrading from Tbilisi,
加上白俄♥罗♥斯♥大佬们对我们的大额投资
plus the bigger Belarusian investment we've been offered,
我这边经营个门面
I'll maintain a pied‐à‐terre here in town.
现在 我需要给你们更重的责任
Now, I'll need to rely much more heavily on you
因为你们可能就不怎么能见到我了
because you probably won't see me much.
我需要你们带领军队
I'll need you to guide the troops
并且连接起语言的鸿沟
and bridge the language gap,
但是
but...
天
God damn,
我是多么敬重你们二位
I respect the hell out of you both.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
确定 确定 没有
Yeah. Yeah, no.
我们的网络里不能有这种垃圾游戏
We can't have that atrocious game anywhere on our network.
我们得融♥资♥
We have to do a raise.
现在时机真的很不合适 但是
Well, it's a terrible time to do it, but...
我是说 你决定呗
I mean, it's your call.
不过需要很大一笔
It's gonna have to be a big number though.
很好
Yeah, good.
看来我们需要见些投资人了
I guess we should set up some meetings, yeah?
太花时间 我们用个快点的方法吧
Too time‐consuming. Let's jump‐start the process.
你想接受慈善吗
Are you feeling charitable?
一天39分钱 真的就能
Just 39 cents a day can literally
改变像这样的一个大家庭
feed an entire family like this.
想想看 然后问问自己
Think about it, then ask yourself...
入侵饥荒
好了 这个地方算是风投见面会
All right, so this place is the who's who of VCs,
所以我们转一圈 大概认识一下
so let's do a lap, take inventory,
就从最大的公♥司♥开始 一个一个...
and we'll start with the biggest firm, work our way down to‐‐
-劳里 -莫妮卡 理查德
‐ Laurie! ‐ Monica. Richard.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
和你一样吧 我想
The same as you, I suppose.
吃吃鱼子酱
Eating caviar and...
入侵一下饥荒
hacking famine.
不是 我以为你搬去中国了
No, I thought you moved to China.
搬家有一个很有趣的特点 莫妮卡
The interesting thing about moving, Monica,
就是你可以重复这个动作 我回来了
is that you can do it more than once. I am back.
你也许想知道
You may be intrigued to know
我切断了姚和姚网络的关系
that I have severed ties with Yao and YaoNet.
所以你又回风投了吗
So, you're going back to VC?
不是
Oh, no.
你误会了
You misunderstand.
我是说我切断了姚和姚网络之间的关系
I have severed ties between Yao and YaoNet.
姚走人了 而我自己成为了
Yao has been exited, and I have made myself
公♥司♥首席执行官
the CEO of the company,
现在我要把公♥司♥搬回美国
which I am moving back to the US,
而且为了增添一丝美国味道
and in order to make it sound more American,
我要改名叫美国姚网络
I am renaming it "YaoNetUS."
等等 你要在这里发布
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表