剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Congratulations.
好了
Okay.
理查德
Oh, Richard! Hey.
这位是山姆·里卡多 圣何塞的市长
This is Sam Liccardo, the mayor of San Jose.
有一个很严重的问题
There's a major fucking problem.
两分钟后在我办公室见 表现正常点
Just meet me in my office in two minutes. Act normal.
抱歉 失陪一下
Sorry, just excuse me for a second.
贾里德
Hey, Jared!
翠西
Hey, Tracy!
-我最爱的人事主管 你好吗 -我很好 谢谢
- How's my favorite human resource? - I'm fine, thanks.
有人告诉你 我们打算给你换个办公室吗
Did anyone mention our plan to move your office?
我们在考虑让你跟业务发展和市场部近一点
We're thinking about putting you closer to biz dev and marketing.
但他们...都在哈姆林楼那边呢
But that's... all the way back in the Hamelin Wing.
没错 跟我来 我带你去看
Yeah! Follow me, I'll show you.
好吧 只是
Okay, it's just,
那里离理查德的办公室有点远
that's a little far from-- from Richard's office.
是啊 但你跟理查德
Yes, but you really don't have any
没有日常工作沟通了
day-to-day business with Richard anymore.
我们刚才还在散步谈话
I mean, we were just walking and talking before.
看起来他们在开会 我可能应该...
Oh. Looks like they're having a meeting. I should probably--
跟直接下属坐得近一点
It's just better for office cohesion
会对办公室凝聚力有好处
if you sit near your direct reports,
而你的直接下属就是业务发展和市场部
and that is biz dev and marketing.
不 这是你说的
Yeah, no, you mentioned that.
这个想法很有趣 但我觉得
It's--it's an interesting idea, but I just think that, um,
我们应该先跟理查德确认一下
I think we should check with Richard first
因为我认为他想让我离他近一点
'cause I think he's gonna want me a little bit closer.
当然了 这需要他的许可
Of course. It's subject to his approval.
-好 -我已经发邮件问他了
- Okay. - I've already emailed him. I think once you see
我觉得你一见到会议室套间就会爱上那里的
the conference room suites though, you'll really fall in love.
-好吧 -从这里出去
- Okay. Yeah. - Just right through here.
哈姆林楼
我可不会爱上一个房♥间
Well, I don't fall in love with rooms.
那么 我们怎么摆脱这个混♥蛋♥
So, how do we get rid of this fucker?
理查德 我也不喜欢这样
Look, Richard, I don't like this any more than you do,
但我们无法摆脱科林
but we can't get rid of Colin.
他是我们目前最赚钱的程序员
He's our most profitable developer by far.
那又怎样 我们还有其他程序员
So what? We have other developers.
没错 但他们都是加卢之门的
We do, but they're all entangled with Galloo!
我们围绕它建立生态系统花了很大精力
We worked really hard to build a whole ecosystem around it.
这就好比取消一场勇士队的比赛
It's like if you cancel a Warriors game, you're not just
你伤害的不只是球队 还有停车员
hurting the team, but you're also hurting the parking attendants,
卖♥♥衬衫的和卖♥♥零食的
and the T-shirt guys, and the concessions.
好吧 谢谢你 莫妮卡
Okay. Thank you, Monica,
拿我最懂的运动打了个比方
for putting it into an analogy that will resonate with me.
-橄榄球 -是篮球
- Football. - It's basketball.
-不 我知道 -想开了他可不容易
-No, I know. -Losing him is no longer a simple thing.
那你什么意思 我们什么都不做
So, what are you saying? We just do nothing?
理查德 他并没有卖♥♥广♥告♥
Richard, he's not selling ads.
他只是在提升游戏性能和体验
He's just using it to optimize the performance of his game.
其实他的手段很精妙
It's actually a fairly elegant implementation.
什么
What?
什么
What?!
轰炸广岛这个手段就很精妙
Hiroshima was an elegant implementation.
-我觉得没人会同意你的观点 -不我是说
- I don't think anyone agrees with you on that. - No, I'm saying,
成功不一定代表是好的
just because it's successful, doesn't mean it's good.
这违背了我们所坚持的一切
I mean, it goes against everything we stand for.
如果我们开始收集个人数据
I mean, if we start collecting personal data
是"出于更高的利益" 那不知不觉
"Just for the good stuff," I mean, next thing we know,
我们就成了该死的脸书
we're fucking Facebook.
我想说一下 我不介意成为该死的脸书
Well, for the record, I would not mind being fucking Facebook.
不 我们必须甩掉他 外面有500人
No. We gotta kick him off, okay? There are 500 people out there
坚信我们公♥司♥的道德和准则
who believe in this company's ethics and standards.
外面有532人
There are 532 people out there,
等着有人给他们开工资
and someone has got to pay for them.
现在这个人是科林
Right now, it's Colin.
甩掉他会把事情变得很复杂
Ditching him would be too complicated.
你知道什么不复杂吗
You know what's not too complicated?
夏威夷 夏威夷语"啊喽哈"可以表示你好
Hawaii. In Hawaii, aloha means hello
和再见
and goodbye.
他们用一个词代表
They use the same word to mean two things
两个完全相反的意思
that are the exact opposite.
这太酷了 只要科林还和我们合作
That's awesome, and I have a chance to go there
我就有机会去那儿
as long as Colin is on our network.
再见
Aloha.
就是说科林背叛了我们 我们只能受着
So, Colin betrays us and we just tolerate it?
棒极了
Great.
这就是和人类共事的代价 理查德
This is the cost of working with humans, Richard.
人类逊爆了
They suck.
互利
盖文 经过数月持久谈判
Gavin, after months of protracted negotiations,
我很高兴地宣布 我们已经
I'm happy to say that we've come
达成被亚马逊收♥购♥的最终协议
to final terms on our sale to Amazon.
是合并 继续
Merger. Continue.
亚马逊已经同意不裁员 甚至提供
Amazon has agreed to no layoffs, and they'll even provide
为期两年的留任奖金
retention bonuses for a period of two years.
我的职位呢
Uh, what about my role?
保留 基本上 你还握有
No change. Essentially, you'll still have
你所有部门的完全决定权
complete discretion over all of your divisions
跟现在一模一样
exactly as you enjoy right now.
完全行政领导权
Full executive privileges.
很不错哦
Perksssss...
干得不错 互利团队
Well, congratulations, Team Hooli!
关于这一点
Oh, um, about that.
这是他们的首要规定
Uh, that was their one major stipulation.
从今往后 我们所有的财产都要更名
From this point on, all of our properties will be rebranded.
-改...成什么 -改成亚马逊
-As-- as what? -As Amazon!
什么
What?
胡佛
Hoover!
贝索斯是打算把互利从历史中抹去吗
Bezos wants to just erase the Hooli name from history?
贝索斯先生只是觉得互利这个名字...
Mr. Bezos simply felt that the Hooli name had--
他原话是什么来着
What were his exact words?
"有点
"A...
恶臭"
stink."
胡佛 该死的 停下
Hoover, goddammit! Stop it!
你不能用暴♥力♥威胁别人
You can't just threaten people with violence.
站一边去
Go stand over there.
你告诉贝索斯 我们要保留互利的名字
You tell Bezos we keep the Hooli name,
否则让他跟自己的飞船一边玩去吧
or he can go fuck himself with his rocket ship.
亚马逊到底是什么意思
What is Amazon anyway?
一条河 一个女巨人
Is it a river? Is it a giant woman?
一点也不明确 不
It's not clear. No.
我们保留互利的名字
We keep the name Hooli.
-否则免谈 -盖文
- That's a deal breaker. - Gavin,
互利难道不是超越了一个名字的存在
is not Hooli more than simply a name?
难道不是包含了文化和...
Is-is it not the culture and the...
伟大的产品 还有自♥由♥的...
great products? The liberal...
私人飞机使用条例
private aviation policy?
-不 -你知道董事会
- No. - You know that the board
-已经决定卖♥♥了吧 盖文 -这么说吧
- has decided to sell, right, Gavin? - You know what?
我在这里还有朋友呢
I've still got friends in this town.
我要联合一些投资者
I'll put together some investors.
亚马逊可以夺走我们大部分资产
Amazon can take a chunk of our assets,
但是互利必须继续作为能独♥立♥运作的实体
but Hooli will remain a viable and independent entity,
哪怕要裁员减人
even if we have to shed a few divisions
修枝去叶
and trim a little fat.
盖布的状态: 光脚上桌 K字T恤 邋里邋遢
别烦我
我恨他
我恨你
迪尼希以为这就是你
So, Dinesh thinks this is you?
正解
Correct.
他和那玩意聊了一整天
He's been messaging with it all day
完全没发现那是人工智能
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表