剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
我们直入主题吧
So, let's cut right to the chase.
你们最近刚收♥购♥了'互利'
You recently acquired Hooli,
它们业务里有一项
and one of its properties
'代号♥F' 这个应用目前看来
is Foxhole, which is apparently an app
主要功能是被军人用来招♥妓♥
that military members use to source prostitutes.
是 就这个业务说
Yes, and that's something
我在任何层面都没有参与
I'm not involved with on any level.
目前是由一位我提拔起来的青年女性
It's being run now by a young woman
负责运营的 朴雅卡·辛
I promoted, Priyanka Singh.
我在嘉宾采访前和朴雅卡聊了聊
I talked to Priyanka before this panel.
朴雅卡现在在观众席吗
Priyanka, are you in this audience?
-在的 大家好 -朴雅卡你好
‐ Yes, hi! ‐ Hey, Priyanka. How you doing?
请起立和大家介绍一下这个业务好吗
Why don't you get up and tell us about it?
这么说吧
Well,
刚接手这个应用业务时 我很困扰
when I first took over the app, I was pretty lost,
但好在我可以
but, luckily, I was able to
求助于我认识的那些强大的女性程序员们
call on my network of strong, female coders.
我们几乎是在第一时间
And almost immediately, we came up
就想出了一个彻底改造'代号♥F'的计划
with a plan to rebuild Foxhole from the bottom up.
第一步是为该应用上的所有性工作者建立工会
Our first step will be to unionize the sex workers on the app.
我们认为目的是上♥床♥的交友也需要享受福利
We believe that friends with benefits deserve benefits
因为性工作也是工作
because sex work is work.
而且 而且 为什么只是面向男性
And! And! Why is it only for men?
难道那些艰苦训练不惧伤害的女士兵
Don't our female soldiers, who put their bodies in harm's way,
就不能取悦自己的身体吗
deserve to put their bodies in pleasure's way?
我觉得应该让朴雅卡上前来
I think it might be a good idea to bring Priyanka up here.
-朴雅卡 请你上来吧 -好
- Priyanka, why don't you come up? - Oh, okay.
那么 朴雅卡
So, Priyanka,
性♥欲♥无罪的女权主义事业
the business of sex positive feminism...
莫妮卡 躲开
Monica, move.
就像我们在'代号♥F'经常说的
Like we say at Foxhole,
如果能做大Tinder
if you can scale Tinder,
那性♥欲♥无罪的女权主义也不在话下
you can scale sex positive feminism.
后面有空位
There's a seat in back.
你
You.
你是谁
Who are you?
伊森
Ethan.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我用蛮力检索一个已排序的列表
It's bad enough that I used brute force
已经够烂了 我还
to search a sorted list, but--
不 理查德 我才是
No, Richard. I'm the one
应该道歉的人 你是我的老板
that needs to apologize to you. You're my boss,
我跟你讲话的方式简直太出格了
and the way that I talked to you was completely outta line.
我只是心里有点不安
I'm just feeling insecure about
要为曾经在我手下工作的人打工
working for a guy that used to work for me.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
能来这里我很开心 而且
I'm so happy to be here, and...
如果你愿意 我很想留下来
I'd love to stick around if you'll have me.
好 当然愿意
Yeah, of course. Yeah.
那太好了 非常感谢
Great, man. Thank you so much.
再次道歉 谢谢 这太好了
Sorry again. Thank you, this is great.
迪尼希 我真的很期待
Dinesh, I'm really looking forward
与你和你的团队完成这个项目
to finishing up this project with you and your team.
-不必再提 老兄 -好
- Oh, it's whatever, dawg. - Cool.
你对他做了什么啊
What did you do to that guy?
我看了那个视频
I watched that video.
我说什么来着 我们是真男人
See? I told you! We're alphas!
-太他妈棒了 -太他妈棒
- Fuck yeah! - Fuck yeah.
别给吉尔弗约尔看那个视频
Don't show that video to Gilfoyle.
我懂
Got it.
太他妈棒了
Fuck yeah.
-我看到那件事已经解决了 -是
- I see it's been handled. - Yes.
很好
Good.
那么我相信我就不需要再...
So, I trust there's no more need for any--
不用 没有这个必要
No. That won't be necessary.
希望如此
Let's hope not.
我能走了吗 拜托
Can I go now, please?
走吧 盘子洗得不错
Very well. Good job on the plate.
霍尔登
Holden,
你是用什么手段威胁伊森了吗
did you threaten Ethan in some way?
他总是找茬
He was causing problems
惹理查德
for Richard.
我...
Well, it's...
知道你照顾他照顾得这么好很欣慰
it's good to know that he's in good hands.
你还有别的事要忙吧
Don't you have somewhere to be?
抱歉
Sorry. Um...
是格瓦特的
It's from Gwart.
"我要解散我的公♥司♥"
"I'm dissolving my company
"接受了别家公♥司♥的职位"
and taking a job elsewhere.
"跟你的雇佣关系已经解除了"
"Your employment is terminated.
"附言 那不是我娃娃的手套"
P.S. Those aren't my doll's gloves."
这么说我...
So, then I...
我自♥由♥了 可以回来为理查德工作了
I'm free to return to work with Richard.
你的职位已经给了别人了
Your position's been filled.
不 还没有
No, it hasn't.
抱歉 这是什么
I'm sorry, what is this?
罗斯节 连续三天的派对
Russfest. Three days of partying
在一片连内华达州都不稀罕的远离人烟的荒芜地界
on a plot of land so far out even Nevada barely wants it.
硅谷下一个走红的应用会是什么呢
What's the newest killer app coming out of Silicon Valley?
硅谷
下棋预告
你有科德吗
Are you Tethical?
这市里绝对不会有人去签
No one in town is ever gonna sign
这伪善人♥渣♥的伪善垃圾
this hypocrite's hypocritical garbage.
理查德 你会签盖文的宣誓书吗
Hey, Richard, are you signing Gavin's pledge?
什么玩意
Aw... what?
我想跟你谈谈你的魔笛手脉动
I'd like to talk to you about your Piper Pulse.
你的同事认为你不好接近
Your coworkers find you unapproachable,
因为你总用诡异的目光盯着别人
with an unsettling stare.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表