剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
他们为什么不高兴
I mean, won't they be happy?
我把他们从盖文那解救出来了
I freed them from Gavin.
这么说也行
I mean, that's one way of looking at it.
也可以说你的公♥司♥刚吞并了他们
Or, your company just swallowed theirs,
你还解雇了他们的创始人和CEO
and you fired their founder and CEO.
他们可能有点不知所措
They're probably a little freaked out.
他们想知道他们能不能保住自己的工作
They wanna know that they're gonna keep their jobs.
但我们不确定会不会留下他们
But we don't know if they will.
-也是 -对
- Right. - Yeah.
你会想到该说什么的 就做你自
Well, you'll think of something. Just be yours...
-就简短说两句 别多说 -好
- Keep it short. Keep it short. - Yeah.
好 好吧
Okay... Okay.
这个视频叫放大男人味
This is a video called Maximizing Alphaness.
放大男人味
你只要下意识地接受就好
You just gotta subconsciously absorb it.
这是我看过最蠢的东西
This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
棒呆
Fuck yeah.
硅谷预告
我的亲生父母还活着
It turns out my real parents are alive.
你们把我送走就为了让飞机头等舱出行更顺利
So you gave me up to simplify your first class air travel?
分区都很明显的 ABCD区
That's a clear row across. A, B, C, and D.
我们觉得理查德这张照片很好笑吗
Do we think this photo of Richard is funny?
他表现得好像他是你老板一样 你得宣告主♥权♥
He was acting like your boss. You need to assert dominance.
这很复杂 你是唯一受伤了的人
It's complicated. You're the only one who got hurt.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表