剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
你得回来
You gotta come back.
-理查德 -我知道
‐ Richard ‐ I‐I know
你的职责慢慢转变了
your job changed over time,
但我们可以改回来
but we can undo that.
重建你在公♥司♥的角色
You know, restructure your role,
搬到楼上来 离我更近
move you upstairs so you're closer to me.
只要你能回来怎么样都行
Whatever it takes to make it work.
你想想 我们会是
Come on, think about it. We'll be...
一对好兄弟 跟以前一样
a pair of boys, back in business.
理查德 太晚了
Richard, it's too late. I mean,
你让我走了 所以我已经接受了这里的工作
you know, you let me go, so I took the job here
-跟格瓦特一起 -那有什么
‐ with Gwart, and‐‐ ‐ So?
进去告诉格瓦特你要辞职
Go inside and tell Gwart you're leaving.
忠诚不是这样的
Well, that's not how loyalty works.
那太不公平了
I mean, that wouldn't be fair.
公平
Fair?
几年前 你来到这间房♥子
Years ago, you came to this house,
求我给你份工作 而我给你了
begging me for a job, and I gave you one.
事实上我让你当了首席运营官
In fact, I made you COO. And now,
但当我最需要你的时候 你在背后捅我刀子
when I need you the most, you stab me in the back,
你真有胆子教育我什么是忠诚
and you have the balls to lecture me about loyalty?
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我是对的
I was right.
你这个坑兄弟狗逼
You are a buddy‐fucker.
-请不要再这么说 -坑兄弟狗逼
‐ Please stop saying that. ‐ Buddy‐fucker.
别再说了
Stop saying that.
请离开这间房♥子
And‐and‐and please just leave this house,
-否则我无法为我的行为负责 -是吗
‐ Or I can't be held responsible for my behavior. ‐ Oh yeah?
贾里德 你要做什么
What are you gonna do, Jared? Huh?
你是要坑死你兄弟我吗 你现在
You gonna buddy‐fuck me? 'Cause that's what you do
-就是在坑你兄弟们 -出去
‐ to your buddies now, isn't it? ‐ Get out.
格瓦特 不行不行 光照太强了
Oh, Gwart. No, no, no! That's too much sun.
我的天
Oh my God.
这就是格瓦特
This is Gwart?
理查德
Richard...
你就为了这种人离开我
This is who you're walking away for?
理查德 别这样
Richard, do not.
她是你新找的程序员小女友吗
She's your new little code girlfriend?
-别这样 -这位
‐ Don't. ‐ This, uh‐‐
-别说 -这个死鱼眼
‐ Don't. ‐ This googly‐eyed...
-别 别 别 -喝垃圾饮料的
‐ No, no, no, no... ‐ Yoo‐hoo drinking‐‐
-别说了 -老天
‐ No! ‐ Oh my God.
好了 好了好了 听着 对不起
Oh, okay, okay, okay, look, I'm sorry!
-不 -好了
‐ No. ‐ All right.
我要打得你满地找牙 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的贱♥货♥
I oughta knock your teeth, you bitch‐made motherfucker.
我我我...我不是有意的
I‐I‐I... I didn't mean it.
我是被福利系统救助长大的
I was state‐raised!
你以为我怕惹上
You think I'm scared to catch a case
-什么麻烦吗 -对...对不起 贾里德
‐ of some bullshit?! ‐ I‐I'm sorry, Jared!
我不是有意的 好吗
I didn't mean it, okay?
对不起 格瓦特 我不是有意的
I'm sorry, Gwart. I didn't mean it!
你那张臭嘴不许叫她的名字
You keep her name out of your skanky little mouth,
你个不值一提的小杂种
you little, little bitch!
这里是办公场...
This is a place of business‐‐
老天 别开枪
Oh my God. Don't shoot me!
贾里德
Jared!
-贾里德 -是假子弹 你个下三滥的白杂碎
‐ Jared! Aah! ‐ Dope‐led, peckerwood motherfucker!
-贾里德 不要 -去死吧 混球
- Jared! Jared, no! ‐ Get checked in, hoe!
我的天
Oh, Jesus!
你♥他♥妈♥想被刀捅吗 哥们
You wanna dance on the blacktop, homie?!
你自找的 理查德
You did this, Richard!
什么鬼
Ow, what the fuck?
吉尔弗约尔先生 你想在我下班前见我是吗
Mr. Gilfoyle! You wanted to see me before I left?
是的 翠西
Yes, Tracy, I did.
我希望你能见证我提交所有积压代码的时刻
I wanted you to be here when I push my entire backlog of code.
你全写完了 在24小时之内
You finished all of it? In just 24 hours?
是的 完全独♥立♥完成
I did, all by myself.
你现在可以道歉了
I'll take that apology now.
吉尔弗约尔先生 你说我必须做出选择
Mr. Gilfoyle, you said that I had to choose.
你说我效率和正确率不可兼得
You said I could have it fast or I could have it right,
但我刚刚二者兼得了
but I just got it fast and right,
而我只不过是用给你安排其他程序员的手段
and all I had to do was threaten your manhood
逼迫你维护自尊
by assigning you other coders.
这办法在其他七家公♥司♥都有效
It worked at seven other companies,
显然在这里也很有效
and it obviously worked here.
我们又赶上进度了
We're back on schedule!
那我有什么可道歉的呢
Now, why would I be sorry about that.
我承认你很有本事
I respect your skills.
谢谢
Thank you.
明早见
See you in the morning.
现在 我们手里都拿着
And now, we are both holding
-一杯威士忌 -是的
‐ a whiskey. ‐ Yes.
马克西莫 我先跟你道个歉
Maximo, I wanna apologize
没有提前通知就擅自来了
for coming over here unannounced.
我想跟你谈成这笔生意
And I wanna do this deal with you,
但是 天啊
but... Jesus‐‐
理查德 你对我的家族生意有顾虑
Richard, you have some concerns because of my family.
我是说...对
I mean... yeah.
理查德 你看到这些照片了吗
Richard, do you see these photographs?
这些人 好多都是儿童
Now, these people, a lot of them children,
从前都在我家的矿上为我父亲工作
used to work for my father in my family's mines.
我把他们挂在这里是为了提醒自己
Now, I keep them here as a reminder
我的父亲曾犯下许多许多的错误
of the many, many mistakes my father made.
我想修正这些错误 理查德
I want to fix those mistakes, Richard.
给你和你的公♥司♥投资
By investing in you and your company,
就是我改正之路的开始
I'll be able to start doing that.
你真的这么认为吗
Do you really believe that?
理查德 我们会改变世界的 就咱俩
Richard, we are going to change the world, you and I.
老天 怎么回事
Shit! What was that?
哦 就是些鸟 被树引来的 你懂的
Ah, the birds. You know, they're attracted to the tree,
有时就会 是吧 咣当
so sometimes, you know, kapffft!
还能怎么办
What are you gonna do?
-为修正我父亲犯下的错误干杯 -好吧
‐ To rectifying the mistakes of my father. ‐ Sure. Yeah.
那个蠢货竟然让工人成立了工会
The fool who allowed the workers to unionize
要求更高的工资
and ask for higher wages
去更贵的医院
and more expensive hospitals.
-而我们 -抱歉 等等 你说什么
‐ We‐‐ ‐ Uh, sorry. What was that?
哦 我祖父发迹赚了一大笔钱
Yes. My grandfather, he built a great fortune,
差点被我那个蠢货父亲都败光了
but then my idiot father almost gave it all away.
不过现如今可不一样了
But not now, though. Oh no.
如今我挖铜 钴 和钻石
Now, I mine copper, cobalt and diamonds,
多亏你 之后还要挖
and now, thanks to you,
数据 多谢了
data. Gracias.
呃 不对 你说什么
Uh, no. No, what?
不 我们不挖
No, we do not‐‐
老天
Oh my God!
我们不会
No, we...
我们不会挖掘用户数据的
we will not mine user data.
我之前说得很清楚
I was very clear about that.
但你们就在挖啊
But you do.
还记得你跟我说的话吗 理查德
Richard, did you not tell me
那天你和我坐在我的树上 交流情感
when we were sitting on my tree, bonding,
你说现在你们合作方里就有一位
that there is a man in your network right now,
用你开♥发♥的工具 在挖用户数据 不是吗
using a tool, that you built, in order to mine user data?
不 他不会再继续了 以后也不会有了
No. That is coming to an end. That doesn't happen anymore.
理查德 得了 干杯
Richard, please. Cheers.
敬我们日后的共同事业
To our future endeavors together.
马克西莫
Maximo...
我这边不会收集用户数据或以之盈利的
we will never collect and monetize user data.
永远不会
Ever.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表