剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
刚刚签署了我们的死刑判决书
just signed our fuckin' death warrant.
我听说贝尔森今天把你干惨了
Yeah, I heard Belson gaped your asshole today
-还不是让你爽的那种 -是
- and not in that fun way. - Cool.
好极了
Great. Well,
我得进去告诉大家了 所以...
I've gotta go inside and tell everyone, so...
用不着 你个幸运的混♥蛋♥
No, you don't, you lucky fuck.
幸运小混♥蛋♥ 理查德
Lucky fucky. Richard,
加州州检察长唐·德拉伦特
Don Delarenta, the AG of California,
我他妈叫他干什么他就得干什么
is gonna do whatever the fuck I tell him to do.
-为什么 -因为我有他的黑料
- Why? - 'Cause I have dirt on him.
两年前 他办了一件结果显而易见的案子
Two years ago, he had an open-and-shut case
那个人犯下了很严重的罪行
against a guy who committed terrible crimes,
但他没有起诉他
but he didn't prosecute him
因为那个人贿赂了他 而我可以证明
'cause that guy bribed him and I can prove it.
你觉得州检察长会愿意让公众看到
You think the fuckin' AG is gonna wanna let the public see
他没有起诉干了这种事的人吗
that he didn't prosecute a guy who did this?
-我的天 该死 -还有这个
- Oh, my God! Holy fuck! - Or this?
-还有这个 天啊你快看 -我♥操♥
- Or this? Jesus, look at that. - Fuck me!
等等 这是你吗
Hold on, wait-- Is that you?
对 这个也是 这也是 这是人像模式
Yeah. So is this. This. Here's portrait mode.
-我这儿还有张全景图 -我懂了 罗斯
- There's a panoramic in here somewhere. - I get it, Russ.
犯下严重罪行的人是不是就是你
Are you the one that committed the terrible crimes?
对 而那个无♥耻♥之徒放过了我
Yeah. And that dirtbag let me off
因为我为他的选举捐了五十万
because I contributed half a mil to his campaign.
我告诉他我把照片都删了
Now I had told him I'd delete the photos,
但那个白♥痴♥没料到 我忘了删了
but what that moron didn't count on is that I'd forget.
所以理查德 问题来了
So, Richard. Question.
我要不要打这个电♥话♥呢
Should I make the call?
你准备好放弃夏威夷项目
You ready to dump Hawaii,
加入罗斯节了吗
and join RussFest?
你真的没留给我什么选择的余地
You're not really giving me much of a choice.
请接唐·德拉伦特
Don Delarenta, please.
告诉他罗斯·汉纳曼找他
Tell him it's Russ Hanneman.
他知道什么事
He'll know.
迪尼希
Dinesh?
你好 迪尼希
Oh hey, Dinesh.
理查德 怎么了
Hey, Richard, what's up?
你想让我回去
You want me to come home?
让我离开夏威夷
Like, leave Hawaii?
不
No!
等会 为什么
Wait, for what?
混♥蛋♥们 你们觉得怎么样
So, bitches, what do you think?
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
三逗号♥
Tres Commas!
嘭
Boom!
吉尔弗约尔 我一直在考虑你的AI
Hey, Gilfoyle. So, I've been thinking about your AI
和它的许多不足之处
and its many deficits...
你的问题应该是没安全感
Your issue may be insecurity,
用虚张声势和中性古龙水来掩盖
masked by false bravado and unisex cologne.
这才不是中性
It's not unisex.
硅谷预告
理查德 罗斯节
Richard! Russ Fest!
你告诉过AT&T我的全息影像是可互动的 对吧
You told AT&T that the hologram would be interactive, right?
对
Yes.
听见没 傻♥逼♥
See, asshole?!
我的全息影像可以隔空干翻所有参加节日的人
My hologram can 100 percent dry hump festival goers
后入式哦
from behind.
如果他们要求的话 加标签"觉醒"
If they ask for it. Hashtag-woke.
采购看来很稳定
Well, the purchasing seems stable.
一切都棒极了
Everything is amazing.
怎么回事
What's it doing?
一切本来好好的
Everything was fine,
结果网络就开始恶化
and then the network started deteriorating.
还有 他的拖车里全是蚂蚁
Also, his trailer was filled with ants.
距离
完结
还剩两集
我们做了什么
What did we do?
我要去坐牢了吗
Am I going to jail?
我可以提前训练你
Hey. I can train you.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表