剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
你有什么想要和我们说的吗
Is there something you wanna tell us?
我尊重你们所有人
I respect you all?
AT&T和姚网络签订合约
AT&T和姚网络签订合约
AT&T and YaoNet close deal.
真是出乎意料
Wow. Bombshell.
硅谷
前情回顾
我们的网络变慢了是因为姚网络来了
Our network's slowing down because YaoNet's here,
还攻击了我们
and they're attacking us.
我们来不是为了攻击魔笛网
We did not come here to attack you,
只是观摩 了解你要如何将魔笛网投入使用
simply in order to see how you got PiperNet to work,
事实证明 你做不到
which it turns out you did not.
魔笛网无法扩展规模
Pied Piper does not scale.
没用的垃圾
Worthless piece of‐‐
我不需要用吉尔弗约尔的人工智能
I don't need to use Gilfoyle's A.I.
来优化发散法
in order to improve middle‐out.
我需要用发散法来创造一个新的人工智能
I need to use middle‐out to create a new A.I.
老天
Holy shit.
网络承载力
我们的网络运行消耗一定是大幅缩减了
Our network overhead must've massively shrunk.
成功了 奇迹发生了
It worked. It‐‐ It‐‐ It‐‐ It happened.
我们做到了
We did it!
左边窗外 则可以看到
And out of the left side, you can see...
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
理查德·亨得里克斯
我们应该谈谈
十年后
我要看摄像机还是看你
Should I look at the... camera or you?
和我聊天就好 你能介绍一下自己吗
You can just talk to me. Can you introduce yourself?
好的
Sure, yeah. Um...
我叫理查德·亨德里克斯
Uh, my name is Richard Hendricks,
-我是 -你能
‐ and I'm the‐‐ ‐ Could you...?
我叫理查德·亨德里克斯
My name is Richard Hendricks. I'm, uh,
我是魔笛手的创始人和首席执行官
the founder and CEO of Pied Piper.
理查德·亨德里克斯
魔笛手创始人 首席执行官
我和大多数人一样 在'科技博客'
I think like most people, I first heard about
卡拉·斯威舍
科技专栏作家
创业展会上知道了这个名字
Pied Piper at TechCrunch Disrupt.
估值得分 5.2
发散法改变了格局
Middle‐out was a game changer.
今年的冠军得主是魔笛手
The winner of this year is Pied Piper.
要知道 传统的压缩算法
What you have to understand is conventional compression
就像钻木取火
was like rubbing two sticks together.
dick costolo
推特前首席执行官
魔笛手则凭空出现
And along comes Pied Piper, out of nowhere,
就好比一把喷火枪
with a frickin' blowtorch.
我们在几个月前才刚刚开始
Well, we had really just started um, a few months earlier,
和其他硅谷公♥司♥一样
and like a bunch of other Silicon Valley companies,
在车♥库♥里工作
we were just working out of a garage.
其实是在房♥子里工作
Or a house, really.
-条件好吗 -不
‐ Nice place? ‐ No.
那地方和垃圾堆一样
It was like a shit hole,
但里面乱到不行
but there was so much shit in it,
垃圾能堆到这么高
it was filled all the way up.
迪尼希·丘格塔伊
魔笛手副总裁
所以和地面持平
So, it was, like, level with the ground.
要这样说 那垃圾中
If that's true, there was a little meniscus
有一点凹面 那就是
in the shit, and that's where...
我们梦想存放的地方
our dreams lived.
唐纳德·邓恩 贾里德
魔笛手首席运营官
你不会赤脚进那栋房♥子
Not the kind of house you wanna take your shoes off in.
莫妮卡·霍尔
魔笛手首席财务官
味道很难闻
Yeah, just fuckin' smelled really bad.
那里还行
It was all right.
伯特伦·吉尔弗约尔
魔笛手副总裁 主管架构
我就像是迪斯科舞厅里
Oh, I was the sloppy girl
喝高了的女孩 一直转啊转啊
in the discotheque, just twirling and twirling
仿佛夜晚永不结束
like the night would never end.
尼尔森·达头蒂 大头
黑客旅社租户
靳阳跟我玩游戏时把房♥子赢了过去
Jian‐Yang won the house from me in a game of chance.
他让我在1到10中选择
He told me to pick a number between one and 10.
我选了7 但结果是3
I picked seven, um, but it was three.
吃一堑长一智
Eh, you live, you learn.
我们摸索了几年时间
We had knocked around for a few years,
3D地图高架样品
尝试了很多我们想做的东西
trying different iterations of what we wanted to do.
直到罗斯节时 突然变得疯狂起来
It was at RussFest when things really got crazy for us.
AT&T与魔笛手签约
当时赚了好多钱
It was so much money.
好多
So much.
对 曾有好景
Yeah. Times were good.
十年前
*百万富翁*
*Millionaire...*
疯狂邪恶DJ 能暂时把音乐停下来吗
Uh, DJ Mad Evil, could we cut the music for a second?
*百万富翁*
*Millionaire...*
我有个惊喜送给大家
I have a surprise for everybody,
而且
and, um,
我想可以说
suffice it to say,
大家都希望尝一口
I think that everyone here is gonna want a slice
这可口美味的蛋糕
of this moist and scrumptious cake.
我们很快就能尝尝 三
We're gonna take a bite in three,
二
two...
理查德在蛋糕里
Richard's in the cake!
-一 -傻♥逼♥盖布
‐ one. ‐ Fuckin' Gabe.
吓到了吧
Surprise!
等一下 蛋糕里面怎么了
Wait a second! What's going on with the cake?
腿部用力
Push from your thighs.
-天啊 你还好吗 -没事
‐ Oh God, are you okay? ‐ Fine.
把手坏了
Handle broke.
-没事 抱歉 -我说对了
‐ Doesn't matter. Oh, sorry. ‐ I was right.
没关系
Oh, don't worry about it.
-没关系 别管了 -要拍照的
‐ Don't worry about it. It's fine. ‐ Pictures...
各位
Okay, everybody.
我来告诉大家
I'm here to tell you
一切努力都是值得的
that it has all been worth it.
因为今天
because today,
终于成功了
it finally happened.
我们刚刚发送出
We just shipped
为AT&T制♥作♥的
the final build...
最后一批魔笛手固件
of the PiperNet firmware for AT&T's
下周全国上线
nationwide launch next week!
什么鬼 那是啤酒吗
What the fuck? Is that beer?
不 不能喝这种垃圾 喝我的
No, you're not drinking that piss. We drink my piss!
三个逗号♥
Tres Comas!
我刚从一个菲尼克斯的牙医那里
I just bought all the Pied Piper shares
买♥♥下了他全部的股份
that some dentist in Phoenix had.
不会吧 我爸就在菲尼克斯做牙医
Oh, no way. My dad's a dentist in Phoenix.
希望他和那个混♥蛋♥不一样
Well, hopefully he's not an asshole like this guy.
-对 那就太糟了 -这可能会变成
‐ Yeah, that would suck. ‐ We could be talking...
四个逗号♥
Cuatro Comas!
干杯 小混♥蛋♥们
Drink up, you fucks!
不 不 不 停下来
No, no, no, just stop. Just stop. ‐
为什么他做就看上去那么难
How does he make it look so difficult?
*百万富翁*
*Millionaire*
*亿万富翁*
*Trillionaire*
还有吗 天啊
Another? Oh boy!
你在这里
Hey! There you are.
我给你准备了个礼物
I, uh, got you something.
莫妮卡
Oh, Monica.
"正准备离开AT&T
"Leaving AT&T.
刚刚把细节都敲定了
Just dotted the I's, crossed the T's,
一切都非常完美"
and every single detail is perfect."
我上周发给你的
I sent this to you last week.
是啊 你发给我的那一刻
Yeah, and as soon as you did,
我就知道我必须把它裱起来
I knew I had to frame it.
我是让助手帮我做的 但是你懂的
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表