剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
There's a reason Jared tried to ditch this guy.
-我们不能拿他的钱 -为什么不能
‐ We cannot take his money. ‐ Why not?
他说过他的钱是哪儿来的吗
Did he tell you where he gets it from?
提到过他祖父是
How his grandfather was
皮诺切特的秘密警♥察♥部队头目吗
the chief of secret police under Pinochet?
[智利前总统]
说过他们是怎么运营矿场的吗
About how they ran their mines?
可以说他们就是奴隶贩子
They were basically slave traders.
他不会真的那么十恶不赦吧
He can't really be all that bad.
我是说 他非常非常喜欢魔笛手
I mean, he really, really likes Pied Piper.
我们不能接受血腥钱
Look, we cannot take blood money.
你还觉得投放广♥告♥不好
You thought selling ads were bad?
他们这些人在足球场对人行刑
These guys executed people in soccer stadiums.
我一开始是想接受的
I was open to it at first,
但是贾里德很坚决 他是对的
but Jared was adamant and he's right.
五千万听起来很好 但是
Fifty million sounds great, but
远不足以用来买♥♥你的道德底线
it's an awfully low price to pay for your integrity.
妈的
Fuck.
听着
Look,
我知道科林是个恶棍
I know Colin is a sleazebag,
但至少他只是暂时跟我们合作
but at least he's temporary.
马克西莫比他坏无数倍
Okay, Maximo is a thousand times worse,
而且会永远跟我们绑在一起
and he would be permanent.
毫无意外
Of course.
他刚把投资条款清单发给我了
He just e‐mailed me the term sheet.
我都不想看见跟他有关的任何东西
I don't even wanna look at him.
转发给我就好
Just forward it to me.
-我来搞定 -谢谢
- I'll take care of it. - Thanks.
我知道这样很糟 但我保证
I know that this sucks, but I promise you,
你做的是对的
you're doing the right...
五千万
Fifty million?
你记得有人给我们投一千万时吗
Do you remember when I was offered 10?
理查德
Richard.
这不是五千万
It's not $50 million.
更多吗
Is it more?
这是十个亿 理查德
It's a billion, Richard.
多少
A what?
他出十亿元买♥♥10%的股权
He just offered us a billion dollars for 10%.
该死
Fuck.
你已经点了一支烟了
You're already holding a cigarette.
吉尔弗约尔先生
Mr. Gilfoyle!
-请说 -这是你的新团队吗
- Yes, ma'am? - Is this your new team?
没错
It is.
五个人 如你所愿
Five people, as you requested.
-那边那人 -肯
- That man over there? - Ken.
-他不是倒咖啡的吗 -咖啡师 没错
- Isn't he the coffee guy? - Barista. Yes.
乔伊斯给植物浇水
And Joyce was watering the plants.
莫娜负责安保
Mona was working security.
丹和乔治 他们粉刷大厅
Dan and George, they were painting the lobby.
直到今日
Until today.
对了刚想起来 他们要把
Which reminds me, they all need to change
领英状态更新为
their LinkedIn status to...
专职讨好中层管理人员
"Placaters of middle management."
我得承认 这可是头一回
I'll be honest, this is sort of a first.
而你还以为我只是
And here you thought I was just...
"那货"而已
"that guy."
你说得对 吉尔弗约尔
You know, Mr. Gilfoyle, you're right.
你不是"那货"
You're not "that guy,"
我帮助七家公♥司♥成功上市
because at the seven companies I've helped take public,
每一家的"那货"都能正视自己的不足
every other "that guy" accepted their limitations,
组建团队 完成任务
took on a team, and managed to get their work done.
有些人已经是亿万富翁了
Some of them are now billionaires.
工作进度落后两周时
None of them would've gotten into
没人会试图跟人力资源
a dick- measuring contest with HR
比屌♥竞赛
when they were two weeks behind.
我们真是幸运
So, lucky us,
你大概举世无双
I guess you're unique.
吉尔弗约尔 我第一次听说
You know, Gilfoyle, when I first heard the phrase
"比屌♥竞赛"这个词时 我以为是说
"Dick- measuring contest," I thought it was a contest
看谁能量更多的屌♥
to see who could measure the most dicks.
结果不是
But it isn't,
对吧 吉尔弗约尔
is it, Gilfoyle?
是打错了吗 也许是打错了
Is it a typo? Maybe it's a typo.
没有打错 理查德 报价里写了
It's not a typo, Richard. It's spelled out in the offer.
十亿美元 一次付清
One billion dollars, in one lump sum.
好 我该怎么办
Okay, what do I do?
-我不知道 -好 好
- I don't know. - Oh. Okay, well,
你之前挺相信贾里德说这是黑钱的
Jared had you pretty convinced that this was evil money.
这他妈可是十个亿 理查德
It's a billion fucking dollars, Richard!
行 所以这笔钱是更干净了
Okay, so does that make this less evil or, like,
还是更脏了
Way more evil?
别碰
Do not touch.
有电子签名 你一按就完了
It's an e- sign. You touch that button, it's over.
告诉我该怎么办
Tell me what to do.
莫妮卡 这是你的工作
Monica, this is your job!
听着 我妹妹
Look, when my sister
大一时怀了孕
got pregnant her freshman year of college,
我让她堕胎
I said get an abortion.
现在我侄女 达科塔 顺利降生
Well, now my niece, Dakota, who is very much with us,
叫我"堕胎阿姨"
calls me "Aunt Abortion."
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是首席执行官 你负责
You are the CEO, this is on you.
我得和迪尼希和吉尔弗约尔聊聊
Well, I gotta talk to Dinesh and Gilfoyle.
不行 不能和那帮禽兽谈
No, you can't talk to those animals!
你对外面的任何人提一嘴
You say a word to anyone out there,
这整家公♥司♥
and this whole company
在五秒钟之内就会变成《蝇王》重现
turns into Lord of the Flies in five seconds.
理查德 这可是十亿美元
It's a billion dollars, Richard.
我很抱歉 你得靠你自己了
I'm sorry. You're on your own.
莫妮卡
Monica...
理查德 现在有个重大危机
Richard, there is a major emergency.
吉尔弗约尔把咖啡师招去当码农
Gilfoyle is using the barista as one of the coders,
所以我尝试着自己用卡布奇诺机器
so I tried to use the cappuccino machine on my own,
但是起泡剂的开关好像
and I don't know if, like, the frother knob is, like,
卡住了之类的
jammed or something,
就完全用不了
but it's, like, not working.
所以每个人
So, there is no froth,
都没有奶泡了
at all, for anybody.
你能处理下吗
So, can you get on that?
-好的 -太棒了
‐ Yeah. ‐ Okay, great.
他去处理了
He's on it!
情况真糟糕
It's really a shit sandwich.
他们进去有段时间了
They've been in there for a while.
不知道进展得怎么样
Wonder how it's going.
Barris将军 谈妥了吗
General Barris. Is it done?
-太棒了 -替我向您的太太问好
‐ Wonderful. ‐ Say hello to your wife for me.
盖文 会议怎么样
Gavin! How was the meeting?
操
Fuck!
理查德
Richard?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你有空吗
Do you have a second?
有 进来吧
Yeah, yeah. Come on in.
我知道你想让马克西莫远离我
I know you tried to keep Maximo away from me,
但事情不知道怎么回事 最后就变成这样
but one thing lead to another and‐and now this.
-这报价真高 -是啊
‐ That is quite an offer. ‐ Yeah.
我该怎么做
So, what do I do?
听着理查德 我知道你说莫妮卡不管这事了
Look, Richard, I know you said Monica's checked out on this,
但这件事对魔笛手有重大意义
but... this is kind of a monumental Pied Piper matter.
我觉得你应该找公♥司♥内的人给你建议
I think you should get advice from somebody within the company.
这就是我来的原因 贾里德
That's why I'm here, Jared.
你就是这个人
That's you.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表