剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
格瓦特
Gwart.
是的
Yes.
理查德
Richard?
-盖文 -你看起来糟透了
‐ Gavin. ‐ You look like shit.
你也是
So do you.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我锤墙来着
I punched a wall.
好的
Cool.
来一杯吗
Want a drink?
你不觉得有点早
Don't you think it's a little early‐‐
是康普茶 有人参和柠檬草 理查德
It's kombucha with ginseng and lemongrass, Richard.
我可他妈不是流浪汉
I'm not a fucking hobo.
我只是想做个金灿灿的百万富翁
All I wanted to do was be a golden millionaire.
这要求很过分吗
Is that too much to ask?
一个被尿淋过的百万富翁
A millionaire that gets peed on?
我看你已经实现了一半
I could see you making half that happen.
不 我是说在你这个年纪有几百万
No, you have as many millions as your age.
硅谷里的每个人都富得流油
I mean, everyone in the Valley is swimming in money.
我为什么不可以呢
Why not me?
我相信你们对此是有一种说法的
I believe your people have a concept for it.
-因果报应 -首先
‐ Karma. ‐ Firstly,
我是来自巴基斯坦的穆♥斯♥林♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的种族主义者
I am Muslim from Pakistan, you fucking racist.
其次 因果报应并不存在
Secondly, karma does not exist.
不然 我总是不走运
Otherwise, it would mean that bad things
就只能因为我是个坏人
happen to me because I'm a bad person.
这两件事都是真的
Check... and check.
我是个坏人
Oh, I'm a bad person?
居然从一个撒旦崇拜者嘴里说出来
Says the guy who literally worships Satan.
我是个很好的人
I am a great guy.
在我年轻的时候 我会认为生命只是
In my youth, I would've argued that life is just
一系列的偶然 没有任何意义
a series of random events, devoid of any meaning.
但作为一个数据科学家 我必须认识到
But as a data scientist, I have to recognize
有时候 还是有规律可循的
that sometimes, patterns emerge.
毋庸置疑的规律
Undeniable patterns.
向宇宙屈服吧
Get right with the universe.
迪尼希
Dinesh?
你好吧 堂兄
What is up, my cousin?
吉尔弗约尔
Hey, uh, Gilfoyle,
-你还刻我堂弟瓦基德吗 -记得
‐ You remember my cousin, Wajeed? ‐ Yes.
哥们 我本想给你打电♥话♥来着
Coz, I have been meaning to call you.
记得去年你要把我给你的
Remember last year when you wanted to sell
所有"哥们儿"股份出♥售♥吗
all those shares of Bro that I gave you?
我当时就想说 不要卖♥♥啊
And I was like, don't sell those shares!
而你却说 "我需要钱
And you were like, "I need the money
给我的特斯拉买♥♥脚垫
"to buy floor mats for my Tesla, so I can make a guy
好让公♥司♥里的丹尼不开心"
named Danny in the office feel bad."
记性不错
Good memory. Um,
但是 "哥们"基本上停止运作了
but, you know, Bro was basically out of business.
曾经是
It was.
但命运太疯狂了
But so wild!
你卖♥♥掉股份后 我把"哥们"
After you sold those shares, I sold Bro to MoveShack
廉价卖♥♥给了动感屋 而就在昨天
for basically nothing, and yesterday,
动感屋被快拍收♥购♥了
MoveShack got "Acquired"
我们赚翻了
by Snapchat, and, uh... we crushed it!
-你赚了多少钱 -你不会相信的
‐ How much did you make? ‐ Oh, you won't believe this‐‐
不不不 别告诉他 他会不舒服的 别说了
六千万
Sixty million dollars?
没错 六千万
Yes, 60 million dollars!
我是个千万富翁
I'm a golden millionaire!
六个千万富翁
Times two!
所以 迪尼希先卖♥♥掉了他的股份
So, Dinesh sold his shares,
然后你们就咸鱼翻身了 对吗
and then your fortunes turned around. Is that right?
很奇怪 但就是这么巧合
Weird. It's just like that time.
你还记得你 我 还有阿里在河边玩...
Remember, you, me, and Ali, we went down to play by the river...
-无聊的故事 -然后 迪尼希...
‐ Oh... Boring story. ‐ ...and then, and then Dinesh,
你偷偷回家了
you snuck home so that you could get Ali's jump rope
自己去玩阿里的跳绳
and play with it by yourself,
而没有告诉他
without telling him,
然后阿里跟我就找到了
and then Ali and I found a giant...
一大盒英式糖果
giant box of British candy.
你喜欢糖果
You love candy.
简直棒极了
Oh, it was the best.
不管怎样 我是千万富翁
Anyway, I'm a golden millionaire.
喝的我请吧
How about I buy drinks, yeah?
-报应是混... -你才是混♥蛋♥
‐ Karma's a‐‐ ‐ You're a bitch.
反正 他妈的美国政♥府♥
Anyway, the fucking US government
把全部交易都否决了 你能相信吗
blocked the entire thing. Can you believe that?
我是有交税的
I pay taxes.
-其实不怎么交 但是... -没错
‐ I mean, I don't, but... ‐ Yeah.
但你看 我觉得
But look, I mean, I think
我们比你更惨
we're even more fucked than you are.
我们真是同病相怜啊
We're quite a pair, aren't we?
敬我们 敬角斗场中人
To us. To the men in the arena,
在凯撒的注视下 生死由命
living or dying under the watchful gaze of Caesar.
您满意吗
Are you not entertained?
嗨 能聊聊吗
是贾里德·邓恩发的 你还记得他吗
It's, uh, from Jared Dunn. Do you remember him?
当然 他现在怎么样
Of course. How's he doing?
其实 说来好笑
Actually, uh, funny enough,
他刚甩了我去服侍
he just bailed on me to go work for some...
一家在我之前那个孵化器里的创业公♥司♥
sexy new startup back at my old hacker hostel.
真讽刺 他就是这么甩了我去找你的
Ironic. Exactly the same way he left me, for you.
贾里德总能慧眼识人
Jared always had an eye for talent.
或许我该说谢谢
Thanks, I guess.
你的案子有被CIFIUS
So, what was the munition
抓到什么实锤吗
that CIFIUS got on your case for?
是一些
Some kind of...
-非法黑客工具 -还有更糟的
‐ Illegal hacking tool? ‐ You wanna hear the worst part?
是一个名为代号♥F的交友软件
It's a fucking dating app called Foxhole.
-一个软件 -是
‐ An app? ‐ Yep!
我不能关闭 因为我的投资人会受损失
I can't shut it down because my investors will lose their shit,
也卖♥♥不了 谁会想要一个
and I can't sell it because who the fuck wants something
-有诸多限制的应用 -是啊
‐ With all those restrictions on it? ‐ Right.
总之
Anyway...
这杯敬我们
Here's to us,
猎鹰号♥海上巡逻机
the Shackletons,
-被自然最残忍♥地背叛 -等等
‐ Betrayed by nature's cruelest whims... ‐ Wait.
-她渴望 -抱歉 等下
‐ ...her wants‐‐ ‐ Sorry, just‐‐
如果我拥有代号♥F
If I owned Foxhole,
是不是就能阻止那位仁兄
wouldn't that prevent this Chilean guy
继续买♥♥入我的股份
from buying more of my shares?
还有呢 其实
Actually, it would go even further.
他还得卖♥♥掉所有他手头上的股份
He'd have to sell all the shares he already owns.
好 那么
Okay, so, um,
如果你把代号♥F卖♥♥给我 就能
if you sell me Foxhole, I mean, that would
救我于水火 当然了
certainly save my ass, obviously,
但也能救你一把
but it would also save yours
这样你想把公♥司♥搬到哪都可以
because then you could move your operations wherever you wanted.
完美 是不是
I mean, it's kind of perfect, right?
对我们双方同样有益
It would benefit us both, equally.
-天哪 -是吧
‐ Holy shit. ‐ Yeah.
盖文 我知道我们互相看不惯
Um, look, Gavin, I know we always haven't seen eye‐to‐eye,
我们不是什么好朋友 但是
we're not the best of friends, but...
这也许真是个能
this may be a chance to actually
互相帮助的机会 对吧
help each other out, right?
你说呢
What do you say?
我觉得 这不是明摆着的吗
I mean... isn't it obvious?
我说 不
I say... no!
-什么 -不
‐ What? ‐ No!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 理查德
Fuck no, Richard!
我不能做对你有益的事
I can't make a move that would benefit you.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表