剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
You can't win. Your network is garbage.
但也许 如果你帮帮我们 告诉我们
And maybe, if you save us some time by telling us
你是如何拖慢我们网络的
how you're slowing down our network,
我至少能不去报♥警♥
I won't go to the police.
拖慢你们的网络 那是不科德的行为
Slowing down your network? That would be "Un‐tethical."
我为何要
Why would I...
理查德
Oh. Richard…
原来你还不知道
You do not know.
知道什么
Know what?
你猜测正确
As you correctly surmised,
姚网络不能用 因为无法扩大规模
YaoNet doesn't work. It does not scale.
然而我们来不是为了攻击魔笛网
However, we did not come here to attack you,
只是为了进行观摩
simply to observe you,
换句话说 刺探情报
spy on you, if you wish,
了解你要如何将魔笛网投入使用
in order to see how you got PiperNet to work,
事实证明 你做不到
which, it turns out, you did not.
什么
Uh, what?
你的压缩算法无法有效处理
Your compression is inadequate in the face of bottlenecks
节点集群边界产生的瓶颈
that emerge between node‐cluster edges.
魔笛网无法扩展规模
Pied Piper does not scale.
和姚网络一样 不可行
It is as impracticable as YaoNet.
-妈的 -的确
‐ Fuck. ‐ Ah, yes.
这不可能
That can't be right.
这是事实
And yet it is.
我真希望我们抄的是能运行的软件
I wish we had plagiarized more functional code,
但不管怎样 AT&T已经买♥♥了这个技术
and yet it is this technology that AT&T has purchased,
能不能运行都无所谓
functional or no.
加上马克西莫充足的资金支持
And with Maximo's sufficient funding,
我们一定能挺过难关
we will certainly be able to weather the storm
一直做到投入使用 届时
until we reach launch, at which time
AT&T大概率会判定此项业务失败
it seems likely that AT&T may deem our business a failure.
但到那时候 我应当已经
However, at this point, I will have already made
赚到了初始投资额翻几倍的钱了
many multiples on my initial investment.
对你们的退路 我无法评论
Ah, I cannot speak to your backup plan.
就这样
Hmm, yes.
日安 各位
Good day, gentlemen.
她就是见不得别人好 而且不是我说
Well, she's just a hater, and, no disrespect,
-她可以去死了 -就是的 没错
‐ but she can eat shit. ‐ Yeah, obviously.
我们肯定能想出办法的
We have to be able to figure something out.
你能想出办法的吧
You'll think of something, right?
理查德
Richard?
他妈的 整六年
Six fucking years!
六年 我们浪费了六年
Six years... we've wasted!
就造了这么个没用的垃圾
Building this worthless piece of shit!
他妈的逗我玩吗
Are fucking kidding me?!
我没事 我就是需要去趟卫生间
I'm fine. I just gotta go to the bathroom.
我看他目前还没什么想法
I don't think he thought of anything.
棒
Yeah!
就选第一套了 我绝对不会后悔的
Go with option one, and I'm not gonna feel shitty about it.
对吧
Right?
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
朋友们 理查德已经在里边憋了三小时了
Hey guys, Richard's been locked in there for three hours.
我们要不要破门而入
Should we kick down the door?
我们还是给他点空间以示尊重吧
No, let's honor him with some space.
等他睡着 然后我会
I'll wait for him to fall asleep, and then I'll‐‐
我会从通风口爬下去
I'll lower myself down through the vent.
要是找他要车钥匙
Would it be a dick move
我们开车回家 会不会太混♥蛋♥了
to ask him for his keys and then we drive home?
那样他会被丢在这里
Well, he'd be abandoned here...
我去
Holy shit.
这酒真不错
That's fantastic.
什么...鬼
What the... fuck?
你们几位
Hey, you guys?
我做了点事情
I did something.
好了 我刚才
All right, so, I was, uh,
在吉尔弗约尔的电脑上瞎捣鼓
fiddling around on Gilfoyle's laptop,
我往地上一看
and I was looking down,
就意识到 解决之道
and then I realized that the solution was
就在我的眼前
staring at me right in the face.
蚂蚁
Ants.
我意识到
It occurred to me
我们的网络有点像一系列的路径
that our network is kind of like a series of paths,
跟蚂蚁用来搜索食物的轨迹很像
much like the trails ants use in order to forage for food.
然后我又想到 我们需要的不是更好的路径
But then, I thought that we don't need better paths.
而是更好的蚂蚁 懂了吗
We need better ants. You see?
-去他的梯度下降法 -什么
‐ Fuck gradient descent. ‐ What?
我不需要用吉尔弗约尔的人工智能
I don't need to use Gilfoyle's AI
来优化发散法
in order to improve middle‐out.
我需要用发散法来创造一个新的人工智能
I need to use middle‐out to create a new AI.
一个符号♥型人工智能 然后它就能自学
A symbolic AI. And now, it is teaching itself
如何进行自我优化
how to optimize.
所以你在安东之子的脑子里瞎搞
So, you fucked around with Son of Anton's brain,
然后赋予了它权限
and then gave him access
能更改我们整个网络的基础构架
to our entire network infrastructure,
-在网络还在运行的时候 -对
‐ While it's still running? ‐ Yes.
理查德 这就好像开着车跑高速的时候
Richard, that's like asking a robot to change your tire
让机器人给你换轮胎
while you're driving on the freeway!
拿好了
Hold this.
给我
Gimme.
看吧
See, go.
这不是我的电脑
This isn't my computer.
-不是吗 -不是
‐ It's not? ‐ No.
而且安东之子2.0版是什么鬼
And what the fuck is Son of Anton version 2.0?
什么
What?
你在他之前
You were fucking around
就在安东之子的脑子里乱搞了
with Son of Anton's brain before him?
-操 -我也有好点子嘛
‐ Fuck. ‐ I have good ideas.
我了个大操
Sweet mother of God.
这不是我的错
This is not my fault.
我都没怎么碰过吉尔弗约尔的人工智能
I barely touched Gilfoyle's AI.
它在干什么
What's it doing?
不知道 我告诉过你
I have no idea. I told you,
那他妈就是个黑箱 理查德
it's a fucking black box, Richard.
你觉得会发生暴♥动♥吗
Do you think there's gonna be a riot?
我敢肯定两万嗑嗨了的刺头找不到食物和水时
Oh, I'm sure 20,000 coked‐up douchebags will be very civil
举止一定很"文明"
when they can't get food or water.
我天 看看那全息影像
Holy shit, look at the hologram.
天啊
Oh my God.
该死
Shit.
-我们都干了什么 -我们
‐ What did we do? ‐ We?
它死机了吗
Is it dead?
-我会坐牢吗 -听着
‐ Am I going to jail? ‐ Hey.
我可以提前训练你
I can train you.
臭小子们
Hey, fuckers.
我吃了几片阿普唑仑然后在拖车里失去知觉了
Popped a couple of Xanax and then choked it in the trailer.
现在好多了 换上了我的第三套
Feeling much better. Went with outfit number three,
黑色提花
black jacquard.
怎么这么黑
Why is it so dark?
这个嘛
Um, well...
开灯
Lights!
厉害 声控吗 太他妈炫酷了
Sweet! Voice command? That is fucking awesome.
你们很聪明
You guys are smart.
声控
Voice command!
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
成功了吗 刚刚...怎么了
Did it work? What... What just happened?
老天
Holy shit.
等等 这数对吗
Wait, is that right?
承载力在...百分之145
It's at... 145%?
现在百分之160了 这怎么可能
Now 160%. Okay, how is this possible?
我们的网络运行消耗一定是大幅缩减了
Our network overhead must've massively shrunk.
太疯狂了
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表