剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
My balls hurt sympathetically for your balls.
把毛衣脱了
Take off that sweater!
没事的
It's fine.
是 伊桑是有点刺头儿
I mean, yes, Ethan can be a little prickly,
但他能帮我们达成目标
but he is gonna get us to where we need to be.
为了公♥司♥利益 我受点委屈没关系
And I don't mind putting my ego aside for the good of the company.
他羞辱你 对公♥司♥来说没有好处
That guy humiliating you was not good for the company.
他把你当银背猩猩一样碾压了
He dominated you like a silverback gorilla.
珍古德 野生动物研究者
你知道猩猩为什么尊重珍古德吗
Do you know why the gorillas respected Jane Goodall?
-因为珍古德研究黑猩猩 -错
‐ Jane Goodall studied chimpanzees. ‐ Wrong!
是因为猩猩心里清楚她能完虐自己
It's because she could kick their ass, and they knew it.
你得像珍古德一样占据主导地位
You need to assert dominance like Jane Goodall.
我有些东西要给你看
I have something to show you.
你用得到
You're gonna need this.
放大男人味
这个视频叫放大男人味
This is a video of maximizing alphaness.
还有呢
What else happens?
就这些 自动重复
It's just this, then it repeats itself.
你尽管呼吸
You just kind of breathe
下意识地接受它的影响
and subconsciously absorb it.
迪尼希 这是我看过最蠢的东西
Dinesh, this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
棒呆
Fuck yeah.
约翰
Hey, John.
干嘛
Yeah?
能把我另一个挑线器递给我吗
Could you grab my extra spudger?
应该在我桌上
I think it's on my desk,
象棋盘旁边
next to my chess board.
好
Okay.
克苏鲁限♥量♥版啊
Cthulhu limited edition, huh?
没错
That's right.
还要什么吗
Anything else?
不了
Nope.
好
Okay.
很高兴我们能聚聚
I am so glad we could do this.
是啊
Yeah.
我们到底为何而聚
What are we doing, exactly?
我注意你很久了
Well, I have had my eye on you for a while now.
这就是所谓的"远距离指导"
It's what I like to call, "mentoring from a distance."
你来公♥司♥之后 我们都没交流
We haven't spoken more than five words to each other
超过五个字
since you joined the company.
所以叫远距离
That's the distance part!
听着 我来是想和你聊聊
Look, I‐I came here to talk about
女性在职场的发展规划
advancing the careers of women,
特别是你的规划
specifically yours.
-你知道我们刚收♥购♥了代号♥F吗 -当然
‐ Do you know how we just acquired Foxhole? ‐ Of course.
显然90%的用户都是男性
Apparently, it's 90% men,
而且几乎所有的女性用户都是妓♥女♥
and almost all the female users are prostitutes.
所以这项工作将极具挑战
Which makes it a very challenging assignment.
同时也是大好的晋升机会
It's also a big promotion
而且对公♥司♥也具有重要的战略意义
and strategically important to the company.
如果你愿意 这个职位就是你的
And it's yours, if you want it.
当然了 你要是觉得能力有限
But, I mean, if you don't think you can handle it,
我可以问问贝基
I can just check in with Becky,
-或是纳蒂亚 丹妮... -不
‐ Nadia, Dani‐‐ ‐ No!
我可以
I can do it.
太棒了 对你来说
Awesome! For you!
凯斯宾的心脏好似被劈成两半
Caspian's heart cracked open
就像他爸爸放在海边的龙虾陷阱
like one of his father's briny lobster traps.
"汉娜" 他小声说
"Hannah," he whispered.
"我不是..."
"I am not‐‐"
"汉娜" 他小声说 "我不是"
"Hannah," he whispered. "I am not a member
"威名远扬的普莱斯特耐克游艇俱乐部成员"
"of the prestigious Prout's Neck Yacht Club.
"老实说 我仅仅是..."
"Truth be told, I am but a‐‐"
"老实说 我仅仅是一个卑微的海之子"
"Truth be told, I am but a lowly man of the sea.
"大海..."
She‐‐"
"大海曾是我的情妇 但现在我祈祷"
"She was my mistress, but now, I pray
"你也能够成为我的情妇"
that you might be as well?"
谢谢
Thank you.
-你叫什么名字 -我不买♥♥书
‐ Name? ‐ Oh, I don't want to buy your book.
我是艾莉·艾布拉姆斯
I'm Allie Abrams,
沙加缅度蜜蜂报的美编
arts editor at the Sacramento Bee.
你有时间接受一个小采访吗
Do you have a minute for a quick interview?
我可以腾出时间
I'll make the time.
开始录了吗
Is it on? Running?
首先 我在会客室工作
Firstly, I work in the parlor.
使用一台1968年产的IBM电动打字机
I use a 1968 IBM Selectric II.
实际上 是键盘的敲击声
In fact, the tapping of the keys
激发了我将拉娜设定成盲人的灵感
inspired the idea for Lana's blindness.
就像她敲击手杖的声音 你明白吗
The tapping of her cane, you see?
我想我真正想问的是
I guess what I really want to know is,
为什么这本书不是讲科技圈的
why isn't this book about tech?
我是一名作家
I'm an author.
你会问约翰·格里森姆或杰姬·科林斯
Would you ask John Grisham the same question,
[美国畅销书作家]
同样的问题吗
or Jackie Collins?
不 但他们不是一个失败的科技公♥司♥领头人
Well, no, but they weren't the head of a failed tech company.
你觉得我失败了
You think I failed.
我没有辜负科技圈
I didn't fail tech.
是科技圈辜负了我
Tech failed me.
科技圈辜负了我们所有人 你看
Tech failed all of us. Look.
我们本可以在沃尔丹书店[已破产]办见面会
We should be in a Waldenbooks,
但我们却只能在这里 这破粪坑 为什么
but we're here, in this decrepit shithole, and why?
因为人们都去网上买♥♥书了 多亏了互...
Because people buy books online, thanks to Hool‐‐
亚马逊
Amazon.
所以 别忙着指责我
So, don't point fingers at me.
我没有写科技圈
I didn't write about tech
是因为科技圈毁灭了许多小世界
because tech destroys worlds,
而我 我想创造它们
and I, I wanted to create them.
能给我个使用洗手间的代币吗
May I have a token for the restroom, please?
事情没有太多好说的
Well, there's not a whole lot to the story.
你一降生
Once you came along,
苏珊和我就觉得不是时候
Susan and I realized the timing was not right,
我们必须把你送走
and we needed to give you up.
我可以想象那对你们来说一定很难
I appreciate how difficult that must've been for you guys.
那是我们做出过的最艰难的决定
One of the hardest decisions we ever had to make.
谢谢
Um, thank you.
我只想说
And I just want you to know,
我完全能理解
that I understand and I don't hold it
而且我完全没有责怪你们
against you at all.
你们在我之后又有孩子了
You guys had kids after me?
-一个是你之后有的 -什么
‐ Well, one was after. ‐ Pardon?
-皮特和丽莎是在你之前 -对
‐ Pete and Lisa were before you. ‐ Right.
我不明白 你们
I don't understand. You...
我是你们的第三个孩子
I was your third child,
而你们 你们把我抛弃了
and‐and you... you gave me up?
-是的 对我们来说太难了 -是的
‐ Yeah. It just got way too difficult for us. ‐ Mm. Yeah.
好多航♥班♥都上不去
Couldn't go on as many flights.
两个大人两个孩子 一排只有那么多座位
Two parents, two kids‐‐ that's a clear row across.
-对 -只有ABCD四个座
‐ Yeah. ‐ 1A, B, C, and D.
你们把我送走就为了让飞机头等舱出行更便利
So, you gave me up to simplify your first‐class air travel?
-不 远不止这些 -是的
‐ Oh. No, it's more complicated than that. ‐ Yeah.
还有开车出去玩
Yeah, we had car travel,
还有搭出租车
And taxis.
我们还没坐火车出去玩过
We never really did travel by train.
对 还有我不坐船 所以
No, and I don't do boats, so...
但莱茵河那次你玩得很开心
Well, you did enjoy that trip down the Rhine.
我确实口头那么说过
I... said I did.
你啊
Oh, you!
总之把你送走之后 我们意识到
Anyway, when we gave you up, we realized...
-我们犯下了严重的错误 -是吗
‐ We had a huge mistake. ‐ You did?
是的 我们意识到其实还是想要第三个孩子
Yeah. We realized we actually did want a third child.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表