剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
let's go put a foot in Colin's ass.
丹尼 别他妈抱怨个没完
Danny, don't be a fucking bitch.
你那美黑床包我身上
I'll get you the tanning bed.
我好多东西都让投资者买♥♥的单
I charge shit to the investors all the time.
上周还用公♥司♥的卡刷了两克可♥卡♥因♥呢
I put two grams of coke on the company card last week.
妈蛋
Aah, fuck.
看吧 科林 我们已经把你全部的
You see, Colin, we were able to break down
不法行为分门别类
all of your misdeeds by category,
其中还包括一个私人糗事合集
including a catch-all for personal embarrassment.
撸管啦 放屁啦
Masturbation, farts,
还有一次你说什么来着
the one time you said that
只要你想 就能拿到
you could, if you wanted to,
你姐出镜的小黄♥片♥
get porn of your sister.
差不多这种 你懂的 数据收集
You get the gist. Data collection.
刀挨自己身上就没那么舒坦了吧 科林
Not so boss when it happens to you, is it, Colin?
-老天 -呵呵
- Holy shit. - Hm-hum.
说起来 现在是啥时候了
I say, what time is it?
我手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone.
你有手♥机♥吗 有手♥机♥吗
Uh, do you have a phone? Do you have a phone?
到滚你妈蛋的时候了
It is fuck you o'clock!
七点是吗
Seven, you say?
是吗 那不刚好
Oh! Well, hey, isn't that the...
是你们董事会开会的时候吗
time your board is meeting tonight?
在他妈我的共享日程安排里呢
It's on my freaking shared Exchange calendar.
看啊 他们都到了
Oh, oh look! There they are right now!
-看看 -我说 理查德 你看
- Look at that! - Say, Richard, that, uh,
那人看起来真像哈罗德·吉本斯啊
that a looks a lot like Harold Gibbons, the man...
被科林绿了的那位
whom Colin has made a cuckold of.
还真是
It does.
-两位 -你惹我们两个
- Dude. - You just messed
算是惹错人了
with the wrong pair of boys.
你给我认真听好了
Here's what's gonna happen.
你现在就乖乖去给我开会
You're gonna march into that meeting,
好好修改你们公♥司♥的条例
and you're gonna make an amendment to your company bylaws
确保再不会记录或收集用户数据了
that you will never record or collect user data ever again.
除非你不介意那U盘
Unless, of course, you want the information
上面的信息
on that little thumb drive
给别人知道
to get out.
妈了个蛋的
Son of a bitch.
那个归你了 科林 我们留备份了的
You can keep that one, Colin. We've made copies.
没错 走吧你 你就走吧
Yeah. Walk-- walk your ass out of here,
你个骗子 你咋不
you liar, and why don't you...
-去 他妈的 去死呢 - 死吧
- Go... fucking... die. - Die!
这感觉 理查德 咱俩
This, Richard, this!
我们砸点东西吧
Let's break something.
别过来 别过来 别过来
Don't come over, don't come over, don't come over.
不得不说 这东西太赞了
I gotta say, this is amazing.
盖布的抱怨和牢骚 人工智能迪尼希
Gabe whines and complains and AI Dinesh
全都处理了 太感谢你了
just takes care of it. Thank you so much!
我姑姑给我寄了件夏威夷衬衫
My auntie sent me a Hawaiian shirt.
人工智能迪尼希一定和她说了夏威夷的事
AI Dinesh must've told her about Hawaii.
等等
Stop.
人工智能迪尼希为什么会跟你姑姑说上话
Why would AI Dinesh be talking to your aunt?
我特意说了只能跟盖布聊天用
I specifically told you you could only use it with Gabe.
但和盖布用得太舒服了
But it was going so well with Gabe that
我就把联♥系♥人访问权限也给它了
I might've given AI Dinesh access to all my contacts
就和我姑姑聊聊天什么的
just to handle talking to my auntie,
还有我爸妈
and my parents.
你给它访问联♥系♥人的权限干什么
Why would you give AI Dinesh access to your contacts,
你个傻♥逼♥
you fucking moron?
我也是你的联♥系♥人
I'm one of your contacts.
-所以呢 -所以指不定什么时候
- So? - So, at some point,
它就联♥系♥上人工智能吉尔弗约尔了
AI Dinesh is going to reach out to AI Gilfoyle.
糟糕
Oh fuck.
糟糕 是吗
Oh fuck indeed.
迪尼希
Uh, hey, Dinesh?
什么事 盖布
Yes, Gabe?
系统好像掉线了
I think the network is down.
谢谢 盖布
Thank you, Gabe.
迪尼希
Uh, hey, Dinesh?
什么事 盖布
Yes, Gabe?
能修一下吗
Can you fix it?
车快到了
Ah, Uber's almost here.
等回去我们的办公室
You know, um, there's a couple of beers
有几瓶属于我们的啤酒呢
back at the office with our names on them
我之前放进冰箱的时候
'cause when I put it back in the fridge,
专门写了咱俩的名字
I put our names on them.
可以 我们今天也值得犒赏了
Sure. Yeah, we've earned it.
理查德做的这东西真是棒极了
What Richard created is fucking amazing.
我们要发大财了 你看
We're all gonna be rich! Look,
我在吸食毒品 这上面就高亮了毒品
I'm doing blow, so it's lighting up drugs,
但同时还高亮了无防护性行为
but it's also lighting up unprotected sex
并地理标注了四季酒店
and geotagging the Four Seasons.
这是有史以来最杰出的数据收集平台
It's the greatest data aggregating platform in history.
我们整个商业模式可能都得因此大改
This could flip our whole business model,
这还是理查德特意为我们开♥发♥的
and Richard developed it specifically for us.
说曹操曹操到
Hey! There he is.
怎样 想听我上哈罗德的老婆吗 抱歉
So, you guys wanna hear me banging Harold's wife? Sorry.
没事 我们多偶制 是吧 丹
It's okay, we're poly. Right, Dan?
超过七百万封邮件
Over seven million emails.
-都在咱服务器上 -是我的服务器
- All on our servers. - My servers.
几乎都是种族主义谩骂
Virtually all containing racist invective,
和色情图
and pornographic diagrams.
-是的 -请解释
- Yep. - Care to explain?
AI失灵
AI glitch.
人为错误
Human error.
我会纠正的
I will rectify.
不 不 不要删掉AI迪尼希 我爱他
Oh, oh, no, don't delete AI Dinesh. I love him.
我会更像AI迪尼希的
I can be more like AI Dinesh.
我会吸取教训的 我会改进
I'll learn from my mistakes. I'll optimize myself--
那么
And...
删完了
deleted.
迪尼希
Uh, hey, Dinesh?
能把最新的技术参数发给我吗
Can I get the tech spec from you, please?
当然 盖布
Sure, Gabe.
-保罗 -盖文
- Paul! - Gavin.
都达成协议了吗
Did the deal close?
-是的 -我说什么来着
- It did. - What'd I tell you?
您真的看过这协议的细节吗
Did you actually look at the specifics of the deal?
没必要吧 我们一定要裁掉一些部门吗
I didn't have to. Did we have to shut some divisions?
当然 一些人不得不牺牲掉
Of course. Will some people have to sacrifice
他们的养老金之类的 好吧 你说了算
their pensions and the like? Well, that's up to you,
但我们为了达到目的做些牺牲是应该的
but we all have to make sacrifices for the cause.
我真希望您能好好看看这些数字
I really wish you had looked at these numbers.
新互利将会变小很多很多
The new Hooli will be significantly smaller.
但你刚说了互利 你听到没
But you just said Hooli. Did you hear that?
这才是重点
And that's all that really matters.
-所以 搞定它 -好的 我在努力了
- So, make it work. - Yes, I've been trying.
正因为这个
To-to that end, uh,
既然我们这么多员工都跑去了亚马逊
since we have so many employees moving to Amazon,
我们就不用这么多地方了 得节约成本
we don't need as much space and we need to reduce cost.
-所以 -啥情况
- So-- - What is going on?
疯鸡
他们的标志凭色号♥么比我们大
Why is their logo bigger than ours?
因为实际上我们现在是从他们那儿转租
Because, technically, we are now subletting from them.
要想留在这里
It was the only way
这是唯一互利能付得起的方式
Hooli could afford to stay here.
你是说疯鸡集团
You're telling me that El Pollo Loco corporate
比咱们员工多
has more employees than we do?
我刚刚裁掉了多少部门
How many divisions did I just give up?
我们得解决这事 马上
We need to fix this! Now!
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表