剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Ticketing, too?
该死 问题不少啊 接下来我就处理那个
Fuck, that's problematic. I'll get on that next.
这他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
基于剩余的工作量
Based on the amount of work left to do
和节前的工时数
and the number of hours left before the festival,
我决定让安东之子用机器学习
I decided to task Son of Anton
来给我们的一些代码纠错
to use machine learning to debug some of our code.
什么 吉尔弗约尔 你在开玩笑吗
What? Gilfoyle, are you fucking kidding me?
你把内部文件系统的写入权限
You gave your AI permission
给了你的人工智能
to overwrite code in the internal file system?
-你有打算跟我说这件事吗 -没有
‐ Were you gonna tell me about this? ‐ No.
我认为现在这是公♥司♥政策了
I thought that was the company policy ‐these days.
好吧 你的人工智能刚捅了个大篓子
Okay, well, your AI just failed, epically.
这并不确定
That's unclear.
有可能安东之子判定
It's possible that Son of Anton decided that
消灭代码错误最有效的方式
the most efficient way to get rid of all the bugs
就是消灭整个软件
was to get rid of all the software,
这在技术上和统计上讲 都是正确的
which is technically and statistically correct.
但人工神经网络就像一个黑盒子
But artificial neural nets are sort of a black box,
所以我们永远无法确认这一点
so we'll never know for sure.
理查德 你买♥♥肉了吗 一堆肉
Hey, Richard. Did you order meat? Like a bunch of meat?
4000磅的肉
Like 4,000 pounds of meat?
有趣
Interesting.
我让安东之子帮我们寻找便宜的午餐汉堡
I put Son of Anton on finding us cheap hamburgers for lunch.
看起来奖励功能的定义有些模糊
It looks like the reward function was a little under‐specified.
好了 从现在起 安东之子被禁用了
Okay, from now on, Son of Anton is banned.
拜托像个正常人类一样写代码就行了
Just write code like a normal human fucking being, please.
吉尔弗约尔
Hey, Gilfoyle.
我一直在考虑你的人工智能
So, I've been thinking about your AI,
和它的许多不足之处
and its many deficits.
我觉得安东之子的问题在于
I think Son of Anton's issue
它处理奖励不确定性的方式
might be how it's handling reward uncertainty.
你的问题应该是没安全感
Your issue may be insecurity,
用虚张声势和中性古龙水来掩盖
masked by false bravado and unisex cologne.
去你的 这才不是中性
Fuck off. It's not unisex.
优质牛肉饼
理查德
Hey, um, Richard?
我想知道你有没有空让我来消除一下误会
Excuse me. I was curious if you had a moment to clear the air.
是关于霍尔登的吗
Is this about Holden?
不 霍尔登是个混♥蛋♥而且他已经滚蛋了
No. Holden's a bitch and he quit.
不 我想跟你谈谈
No, I‐I wanted to talk to you
我们之间有关格瓦特的误会
about the Gwart‐shaped tension between us.
她跟我曾经紧密共事过
You know, she and I worked very closely together,
而现在她为姚网络工作了
and now she's working for YaoNet.
她 基本上 是个敌人
She's, essentially, the enemy,
所以你有顾虑是很合理的
so it would be fair for you to have concerns.
我没有顾虑
I have no concerns.
很好
Okay, good.
因为我不关心她了
Because I don't think about her, you know,
不关心她现在是饿了还是冷了
or if she's hungry or cold right now,
或者她是不是还把大部分收入捐给兰德·保罗
or if she's still giving most of her income to Rand Paul.
[共和党参议员]
理查德
Richard!
看看这个 好了
Check it! Okay.
全息影像相关的问题
Hologram question.
你跟AT&T说了这个全息影像是互动式的吧
You told AT&T that the hologram would be interactive, right?
-是的 -看到了吧 混♥蛋♥
‐ Yes. ‐ See, asshole?
我的全息影像能完全
My hologram can 100%
后入这些参加者
dry hump festival‐goers from behind.
如果他们求我的话 #觉醒
If they ask for it. Hashtag woke.
好的 棒
All right. Let's go!
蜘蛛跳
Spidey jump.
十亿罗斯币
售票系统运行流畅
Ticketing's running smoothly.
移♥动♥支付系统看起来很稳定
Mobile purchasing seems stable.
很好
That's good.
-罗斯 -我搞砸了 理查德
‐ Russ. Hey. ‐ I fucked up, Richard.
我为什么要让一美元兑换十亿罗斯元
Why did I make one dollar worth a billion RussBucks?
每个人都想成为亿万富翁
I mean, everyone wants to be a billionaire,
但他们都不劳而获
but they didn't earn it,
所以他们会感到不安吗
so are they gonna feel bad about themselves?
我为什么要这么做 我想是因为我是个混♥蛋♥
Why would I do that? I guess because I'm an asshole
而且我不想让这个节过好
and I wanna have a bad festival!
不 不 罗斯
No, no, Russ.
别担心 一切都很棒
Don't worry about it. Everything is amazing.
-是吗 -是的 我跟你讲
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah, I tell you what.
不如我们去看看全息影像吧
Why don't we see the hologram?
-全息影像准备好了 -它已经开启了
‐ The hologram's ready? ‐ It's up.
-好 我们去看看全息影像吧 -走吧
‐ Yeah, let's go see the hologram. ‐ Okay, come on.
-这边走 -棒呆了 他妈的全息影像
‐ This way. ‐ Fuck yeah! Fucking hologram!
烤玉米
-看 他在这儿呢 -好的
‐ See? There he is. ‐ Okay.
是啊 真棒
Yeah, that's pretty sweet.
顶拳
Fist bump!
后入
Dry hump!
双枪
Double guns!
等等 它怎么了
Wait, what's it doing?
理查德 什么鬼
Richard, what the fuck?
等人多了
Once more people show up,
网络效应就会出现
the network effect will take over,
它会变稳定的 我保证
and it will stabilize, I promise.
你保证吗 因为有一次我开了个派对
Do you swear? Because one time, I threw a party
然后大卫·科波菲尔说那个派对垮掉了
and David Copperfield said it was beat.
-向我保证这次不会垮掉 -不会垮掉的
‐ Promise me that this will not be beat. ‐ It won't be beat.
-好吧 好吧 -好
‐ Okay. Okay. ‐ Yeah.
我知道 我知道 我为什么要穿这条裤子
I know, I know. Why did I wear these pants?
部分牛仔布 部分皮革
Part denim, part leather.
一种面料不行吗 罗斯
Pick a lane, Russ.
该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
妈的 我得去换条裤子
Fuck, I'm gonna change my pants!
贾里德 干嘛呢 快来
Jared, what are you doing? Come on!
他妈的怎么回事
Hey, what the fuck is going on?
罗斯的全息影像各种出问题
Russ's hologram is glitching like crazy.
我们不清楚 一切都有延迟
We don't know. Everything's lagging:
我们的应用 第三方应用 交易
our apps, third party apps, transactions.
原来一切都正常 然后网络就开始变糟了
Everything was fine and then the network started deteriorating.
我们现在应该接近100%的容量了
We should be way closer to 100% capacity by now.
我在运行诊断程序 但没有任何发现
I'm running diagnostics, but I haven't found anything.
还有 这个拖车里全是蚂蚁
Also, this trailer is filled with ants.
他妈的盖布
Fucking Gabe.
对不起女士 我对魔笛手的
I'm sorry, ma'am, I don't know anything
女子编程营一无所知
about a Pied Piper girls' coding camp.
去问问朴雅卡 听起来像是她搞出来的
Oh, ask Priyanka. That sounds like her bag of bullshit.
我问过了 不是她搞的
I did, it's not hers.
抱歉 你说你和一个
I'm sorry. You said you spoke to
叫埃里克·巴♥赫♥曼的员工聊过
an employee named Eric Bachman?
让我来接
Hey. Give me that.
和你聊过的埃里克·巴♥赫♥曼有中国口音吗
Hi. Does your Eric Bachman have a Chinese accent?
我调整了一下微波回程线路的天线
Okay. I tweaked the microwave backhaul antennas.
有任何变化吗
Did that make any difference to the...
你有什么想要和我们说的吗
Is there something you wanna tell us?
我尊重你们所有人
I respect you all?
你们好 我要召开一场发布会
Hello. I am giving a press conference,
AT&T和姚网络签订合约
我很高兴和AT&T合作
and I am so happy to be in partnership with Ah‐Tay‐ee‐Tay.
你可以在我们的去中心化的互联网上冲浪
You can surf our decentralized Internet
就像夏威夷的冲浪者在大浪里冲浪一样
like Hawaiian surfers can surf the big waves.
真是出乎意料
Whoa. Bombshell.
迈克尔一定知道他们要和姚网络合作
Michael must've known they were going with YaoNet.
你知道吗
Did you know?
你知道
You knew,
而且你还加入了更多的功能
and you added more features.
票务 银行 他妈的全息图
Ticketing, banking, the fucking hologram.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表