剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
此时此刻 我能忍♥受点毒性
At this point, I could stand to be a little perverted.
我想多吃点毒
Yeah, I wanna be a lot perverted.
我们会开始盈利 并在三年内利润涨五倍
We'll be profitable and up 5X inside three years.
硅谷
前情提要
给你三个月时间
You've got three months.
收益底线的五年预测
前路阳光灿烂 保赚不赔
-这是什么 -我的辞职信
‐ What is this? ‐ My resignation letter.
劳里 你怎么在这里
Laurie, what are you doing here?
我自己成为了姚网络的首席执行官
I've made myself the CEO of the YaoNet.
你就为了这种人离开我
This is who you're walking away for?
-这个死鱼眼 -别 别 别
‐ This googly‐eyed... ‐ No, no, no. No!
-我的天 -你自找的 理查德
‐ Oh my god! ‐ You did this, Richard!
敬我们日后的共同事业
Cheers to our future endeavors together.
我们不会挖掘用户数据
We will not mine user data.
我之前说得很清楚
I was very clear about that.
你要是不收我的钱 理查德
If you do not take my money, Richard...
你可不会有什么好下场
It will be very bad for you. ‐
-十亿 -是的
‐ A billion dollars? ‐ Yes.
有人开价十亿
A man offered us a billion dollars,
你却拒绝了
and you said no?
他是坏人 他会把我们塑造成
A very bad man, and he would've turned us
我们最可怕的样子
into the worst possible version of ourselves.
道德是无价的
I mean, you can't put a price on ethics.
但你貌似刚刚标了价
But it seems you just did.
十亿
One billion dollars.
莫妮卡 你都不在乎吗
Monica... you were okay with this?
什么
Y‐Yes?
理查德
Richard,
还记得你拒绝盖文·贝尔森
do you remember when you turned down
开的一千万吗
$10 million from Gavin Belson?
你是上瘾了吗
Did that start some sick addiction to turning down money?
你就完全跟着感觉走了吗 上瘾的傻♥逼♥
Are you just chasing that dragon, you sick junkie fuck?!
迪尼希 听我说 如果当初我拿了一千万
Now, Dinesh, look, if I'd taken that 10 million,
那我们现在这个公♥司♥
you wouldn't own two and a half percent
就没有你的2.5%股权了
of everything we've built here!
十个亿的2.5%是2500万呢
Two and a half percent of a billion dollars is $25 million!
是啊 但严格来说
Yes, but, actually, the billion dollars
他用十亿买♥♥了10%的股份
was to own ten percent of the company.
我不是吹毛求疵 但严格来说 你的身价
So, not to split hairs, you would, uh, technically,
应该是2.5个亿
be worth... 250 million.
操
Fuck!
假设利率是3.65%
At an interest rate of 3.65 percent,
十个亿放银行能有
leaving a billion dollars in the bank would get you
每年3650万
$36.5 million a year.
每天就是10万 也就是
That's a hundred grand a day. That's...
-每分钟69美元 -每分钟69美元
‐ Sixty‐nine dollars a minute. ‐ Sixty‐nine dollars a minute!
那么大一笔钱
Think about all the gold chain
你得买♥♥多少金链子
you could've bought with that money.
我觉得利率
I actually don't think...
应该没那么高
that interest rate is accurate because...
-30年国库券的利率 -也就2.9%
‐ Even a 30‐year T‐bill is only‐‐ ‐ Two‐point‐nine percent.
-2.9 -你刚那些废话
‐ Two‐point‐nine. ‐ All your blathering
又让我们少赚了2.32美元
just now would've made us $2.32.
我觉得数字不太对
Again, I‐I don't think that's right because,
假设年利率是3个点 那刚才少赚的都不到2美元
assuming an APR of three, I cost us well under two dollars,
算不上...
So it's not even...
不好意思
Um, sorry, uh...
-喂 -理查德
‐ Hello? ‐ Richard!
我是马克西莫
It's Maximo.
我们在打电♥话♥哎 你还好吗
We are on the phone. How are you?
我知道 挺好的
Yeah, I know. I'm fine.
刚还聊你了呢 我和科林
We were just talking about you, myself and Colin.
-科林 -对啊
‐ Colin? ‐ Oh, yes.
科林来了
Colin is here.
他对你摆了个V字手势
He is making the peace sign to you.
你还记得之前是怎么拒绝我投资的吗
Now, you remember how you refused to take my money?
科林可是没拒绝
Well, Colin, he did take my money.
他现在要离开你们公♥司♥
So, now he is leaving your network.
等会 去哪
Wait, to go where?
去一位新朋友的公♥司♥ 劳里·布里姆
Oh, to the network run by new friend, Laurie Bream.
你还记得我说过 你要是拒绝我投资
Now, you remember when I said if you did not take my money,
后果很严重吗
it would be very bad for you?
我来告诉你后果是什么吧
Well, let me tell you what is going to happen to you next.
对她来说太多了
Which was too, too, too much for her,
她就去51街找X医生
so she went down 51st Street to see Dr. X,
就是给了她8片药的人 这样她就
who gave her eight pills, which left her...
没胸了
Boobless.
-科林走了 -对
‐ So, Colin's out. ‐ Yes.
我们啥也没拿到
So, our profits are... zero.
比那还严重
It's worse than that.
马克西莫把劳里在魔笛手的股份都买♥♥了
Maximo has bought all of Laurie's Pied Piper shares,
还有大头他爹的股份
as well as all the shares of Big Head's dad.
他现在有公♥司♥30%的股份
He now owns 30 percent of the company.
所以 要想筹资活下去
So, the only way we can raise money to stay alive
只能卖♥♥股份 但只要想卖♥♥
is by selling shares, but the second we do that...
马克西莫就会买♥♥走
Maximo buys them.
对 而他一旦拿到股权
Yeah, and when he gets a majority stake,
就能为所欲为了
he can do whatever he wants.
关门 把我们所有人开了
Shut us down, fire all of us,
把我们的IP用到劳里的网络上
Take our IP to Laurie to use on her network.
他要饿死咱们
He's starving us out.
我们还能撑多久
How long can we survive?
坎迪亚之围持续了二十一年
Well, the Siege of Candia lasted 21 years.
有点东西哦
Well, that's something.
1669年才结束
It ended in 1669,
因为奥斯曼帝国的士兵
when the Ottoman soldiers were infected with plague
被死者的脾脏和腹股沟腺炎的液体感染
after being attacked with the liquid
得了瘟疫
from the spleens and buboes of the dead.
腹股沟腺炎是啥
What's a bubo?
瘟疫感染的淋巴结
Plague‐infested lymph nodes.
那他们是 把它们掏出来扔给了对方吗
So, they would, like, scoop them out and throw them at people?
妈的 妈的
Fuck! Fuck.
理查德 你刚刚是不是企图锤墙但没锤中
Richard, did you just try to punch the wall and miss?
不 我就碰一下 我做到了
Nope. I clipped it. I got it.
就像这样
Sort of like that.
明白了 所以
I see. So,
理查德·亨德里克斯报案之前
until a Richard Hendricks reports an assault,
我按理说是不能自首了
I‐I technically can't turn myself in for it?
没错
That is correct.
那限制令怎么样
And what about a restraining order?
我能代表他给我自己搞一个吗
Can I‐I take one out against myself on his behalf?
不行
No.
那要是我滋事挑衅呢 听听这个
What if I threaten you guys? Just hear me out...
蠢猪 我祝您被骗去加班
Fucking pigs. I‐I hope that you get cheated out of your overtime.
白♥痴♥ 这个怎么样
How about that, dickless?
你不如直接给那货打个电♥话♥
Maybe you could just try calling the guy?
你为什么在跟警♥察♥讲话
Why were you talking to the police?
就一点私事
Oh, it was just a personal issue.
你不该把他们引过来
You should not bring them here.
去他妈的警♥察♥
Fuck the police.
杨建 你没在干什么违法的事吧
Jian‐Yang, you're not doing anything illegal here, are you?
我在干
Yes.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
贾里德为这里制♥造♥了混乱
Jared is bringing chaos to the house,
而混乱不利于我们的生意
and chaos is bad for our business.
嗯 我们啥生意
Yeah. What is our business?
我告诉过你 你不知道对咱俩都好
I told you, it's a better for both of us if you do not know.
哦对 好吧
Oh, right. Yeah.
我们得甩掉格瓦特
We need to get rid of Gwart.
只有这样才能甩掉贾里德
It's the only way to get rid of Jared.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表