剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
你是我竞争对手 不能帮助敌人
You're my competition. Help no rival.
这是生意基本准则之一
It's one of the basic principles of business.
我们刚刚可是花了一个小时
We just spent the last hour bonding about
聊这一行有多残忍♥和不择手段
how this business is comprised of backstabbers and cutthroats.
没错啊 这一行就这样
Yes, exactly! That's what this is.
有点怪是吧 你不懂
It's a little weird you don't get it.
我能帮你啊 盖文
I could help you, Gavin.
你已经帮了 理查德
You already have, Richard!
我刚一直坐在这 深感无力
I mean, I was sitting up here feeling totally just impotent,
然后你就来了 吐露心肠
and then you came along and exposed your underbelly,
甚至求我插♥你♥一刀
and practically begged me to plunge the knife in!
虽然我自己还是得处理一大摊子问题
I mean, I still have a deep hole to crawl out of,
但是这个头儿起的不错
but this is a fucking great start.
看哪
Look at that.
我都不觉得难受了
It barely hurts anymore.
恕我失陪了
Well, if you'll excuse me,
我要去练习我的铁人三项
I have a triathlon to train for,
我突然觉得充满无限力量
and I'm suddenly feeling a wellspring of energy.
听着 理奇
Look, Richie,
你几乎没有选择了
you're basically outta options.
你的意思是...
So, what are you saying? That...
我只能躺下等死吗
I just lay down and die?
我不觉得这是你所谓的死路 兄弟
I take issue with your definition of die, my dude.
我可以马上打给那个
I can get that Chilean
智利贱♥人♥ 让他给你钱
cat on the phone right now and get you paid.
这没什么丢脸的
There's no shame in it.
马斯克卖♥♥掉了他创造的贝宝
Musk built PayPal and sold.
霍夫曼卖♥♥掉了他创造的领英
Hoffman built LinkedIn and sold.
你最近见到过这些人吗
You seen those guys lately?
我不在乎钱 不是因为钱
I don't care about the money, that's not why I got into this.
理奇 我能对你说一次实话吗
Richie, can I be honest with you for once?
一次 你是我的律师
For once? You're my attorney.
你记得赛尔玛和路易丝的结局吗
You remember the end of Thelma and Louise?
[来自电影《末路狂花》]
她们开着车摔下悬崖
How they drove that car off the cliff?
为什么 那是一辆66年产的全新福特雷鸟
Why? That was a mint '66 T‐Bird.
她们不用开车也能跳崖
They didn't need that car to get over the cliff.
为什么要搭上一辆车
Why'd that car have to die?
我觉得这里面涉及了...
I‐I think it had something to do with, um,
-女权什么的 -十分重要
- Women's rights or something? - Important stuff.
但是...抱歉 你想说什么
But... sorry, what's your point?
我想说 理奇
My point, Richie,
你想跳崖 赛尔玛 随便你
is you wanna go over the cliff, Thelma, that's fine.
好吧 你做你想做的
All right? You do you.
但是你要记得还有五百多人
But you gotta remember there are 500 other people
会和你一起丧命
in the trunk that are gonna burst into flames with you.
为了什么
And for what?
电脑吗
Computers?
是贾里德 他给我打了一天电♥话♥了
That's Jared. He's been calling me all day.
我一会儿回给你行吗 我在忙
Uh, hey, can I call you back? I'm in the middle of something.
你和盖文·贝尔森提到了格瓦特的公♥司♥
Did you talk to Gavin Belson about Gwart's company,
还说她性感吗
and call her sexy?
什么 没有
Uh, what? No.
算是吧 我就一带而过
I mean, yes, but I barely mentioned it.
你说她性感了没有 有还是没有
Did you call her sexy? Yes or no?
我想我更多提到的是她的技术
I think I was more talking about her tech.
就是说 你告诉盖文·贝尔森
So, you told Gavin Belson,
那只沉睡的雄狮
a lion in repose,
格瓦特是一个潜在的威胁
that Gwart was a potential threat,
现在杨建把我们贱卖♥♥给了他
and now Jian‐Yang is selling us to him for pocket change.
-杨建可以这样做吗 -是的
‐Jian‐Yang can do that? ‐Yeah.
他拥有公♥司♥六成股份 他可以为所欲为
He owns 60 percent of the company. He can do whatever he wants.
盖文要关闭我们公♥司♥ 理查德
Gavin is shutting us down, Richard.
格瓦特非常生气 都不肯看我
Gwart is so mad, she won't even look at me.
-该死 -你想报复我
‐ Aah, fuck. ‐ You know, if you want revenge on me,
没关系
that's fine.
但是你针对格瓦特
But to go after Gwart?
她没有
She doesn't have
你的小聪明和冷酷无情 理查德
your savvy or your ruthlessness, Richard.
她去远足都要带耳塞
Hell, she has to wear earplugs on hikes
因为森林太吵了
because the forest is too loud.
我和盖文聊这些只是为了拯救魔笛手
Look, I was only talking to Gavin to save Pied Piper.
我完全不知道他是...
I‐I had no idea he was ‐‐
一个魔鬼 你当然知道
A monster? Of course you did!
这是你这些年一直在念叨的
That's all you talked about for years!
"盖文是一个魔鬼
"Gavin is a monster.
可怜的魔笛手 我是理查德·亨德里克斯"
Poor Pied Piper. I'm Richard Hendricks."
我觉得我的声音没有那么低
I don't think my voice is that deep.
现在谁是坑兄弟的狗逼
I mean, who is the buddy‐fucker now?
你是坑兄弟的狗逼
You are the buddy‐fucker.
我们是要拯救那辆雷鸟
So, we gonna save that T‐Bird,
还是想继续开着跳崖
or are we gonna take her right over the cliff?
所以
So, uh,
我知道这比十亿少很多
look, I‐I know it's not a billion dollars,
但 基于我们现在的处境
but, um, given the situation...
这个报价其实不低
it's actually a very good deal.
你想把公♥司♥卖♥♥了吗
Do you want to sell the company?
不 我不想
No, I don't.
迪尼希 我不想 但是
Dinesh, I don't, but...
罗恩说得对
Ron is right.
马克西莫无论如何也会拿到我们公♥司♥
Maximo is getting it no matter what.
不如就此放手吧
Why just give it away?
对 也是
Right. Yeah.
听着 无论如何 你们都
Look, anyway, you guys have done...
做了该做的一切 这是你们应得的
everything I've asked for, so, uh, you all deserve this.
我们可以既拿钱也当好人 对不对
Well, we can take the money and still be good people, right?
再说了 理查德是首席执行官
Plus, Richard is the CEO,
我必须服从他的领导
so I have to follow his orders.
没人因为服从领导
I mean, no one's ever been a bad person
而变成了坏人 对吧
'cause they followed orders, right?
各位 没有别的出路了
You guys, there's really no other option.
-还有 -什么 不
- Yes, there is. - What? No.
如果互利不愿意卖♥♥代号♥F
Okay, if Hooli won't sell us Foxhole...
我们直接买♥♥下互利就行了
We could just buy Hooli.
是啊
Right. Yeah.
就像我们能买♥♥下全美国一样
The same way we can buy America and everything in it.
不 我是认真的 我们刚知道了
No, I'm serious. We just found out
互利的估值
how much Hooli's worth,
真的不高
and it's not that much.
等下 我们怎么知道互利的估值的
Sorry, how do we know how much Hooli's worth?
盖文用互利的股票买♥♥下了格瓦特的公♥司♥
Gavin bought Gwart's company using Hooli stock?
于是他暴露他的底牌
And when he did, he tipped his hand.
他真的把公♥司♥拖垮了
He really ran it into the ground.
而马克西莫的报价太高
Yeah, and Maximo's offer's so strong
让我们的价格飙升
that our price just shot up.
天呐 我们比互利值钱了
Holy shit. We're worth more than Hooli.
贾里德
Uh, hey Jared, uh,
-谢谢你 -省省吧
- Thank you for… - Save it.
我不是为了你 是为了格瓦特
I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Gwart.
你一买♥♥下互利
The second you own Hooli, you release us
就让放我们自♥由♥ 没得商量
to become independent, nonnegotiable.
当然 没问题
Of course. Sure, yeah.
如果你希望如此 没问题
If that's what you want. Cool.
各位
So, guys...
我们要这么做吗
Are we really doing this?
去他的 做
Fuck it. Yeah.
我觉得我们必须要做
I think we have to.
我们得想一晚上
We have to sleep on it.
行
Okay.
我们要买♥♥下互利了
We're gonna buy Hooli.
关键问题
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表