剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Well, I mean, I had my assistant frame it, but you know.
这非常棒
It's really awesome.
可是...
Although...
你确定这是我发给你的吗
Are you sure this is what I sent to you?
-是的 为什么这么问 -好吧
‐ Yeah. Why? ‐ Okay.
不 看这里
No, here.
那就奇怪了
Huh. That's weird.
因为... 其实有点好笑
Oh, it's because‐‐ It's actually kinda funny.
-我确定如果你 -理查德 祝贺你
‐ Um, I'm not sure if you‐‐ ‐ Richard, congratulations.
我是你非常好的朋友靳阳
It's your very close friend Jian‐Yang,
我想要你给我些
and I would like you to give me free shares
魔笛手的免费股份
of Pied Piper.
好吧 靳阳
Okay, Jian‐Yang. Uh...
你曾经有过很多投资机会
Well, you had plenty of opportunity to invest.
-现在也有 -没错 你可以投资魔笛币
‐ Still do. ‐ Yeah, you can buy Pipercoin.
莫妮卡 两个男人在谈正事
Monica, two men are talking business.
你可以找个扫把飞走
You can find your broom and fly away.
随你吧 我刚查过账本
Suit yourself. I just checked the ledger,
我们发给埃利希的魔笛币刚卖♥♥了两千万美元
and the coin we issued to Erlich was just sold for $20 million.
理查德 这个贱♥人♥说的是真的吗
Richard, is the mean lady right?
埃利希现在是个有钱的胖子
Errich is now fat and rich?
是啊 我觉得是这样的
Uh, yeah, I guess.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许还在西♥藏♥吧
Tibet still, maybe.
好吧
Okay.
西♥藏♥
Tibet.
好
Okay.
所以 这个时候
So, at this point,
正在发布前夕 你们完全不知道
steaming into the launch, you had no idea
-接下来发生的事情 -不知道
‐ what was about to happen. ‐ No.
不 怎么都想不到
No, none. None whatsoever.
一切都...
Everything was going...
非常顺利
great.
理查德怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with Richard?
他为什么要这么早见我们
Why does he wanna see us so early?
他在这里一夜了
Well, he's been here all night.
他不愿多说 但他现在处于一种特殊的状态
He wouldn't explain, but he is in a bit of a state.
理查德
Hey, Richard?
理查德 他们到了
Richard, they're here.
很好 好的 坐 坐
Oh, great. Yeah. Sit, sit. Sit, sit.
-为什么 -先坐下吧
‐ Why? ‐ Just find a seat.
理查德 出什么事了 -我不知道
‐ Richard, what's wrong? ‐ I don't know.
可以没事 也可能有事
Maybe nothing. Maybe something.
看 我想给你们看些东西
Look, here, I wanna show you something. Um...
你们看到了吗 好吧 是这样
You see? Okay. So, uh,
这是莫妮卡上周发给我的信息
this was a message I sent to Monica last week.
她把它裱起来送给我了
She had it framed for me as a gift.
我也想送你礼物来着 但是...
Oh, I was gonna get you a gift, but, um,
缺货了 所以下周才能到...
it was back‐ordered, so it's coming next‐‐
看这些点 数数这些点
Look at the dots. Count the dots.
-点 -就是这些点 快看
‐ Dots? ‐ The dots! Look, look.
"每个细节都" 点 点 点
"Every single detail is," dot‐dot‐dot,
"非常完美" 对吧
"perfect." Okay?
这个省略号♥有三个点
There are three dots in that ellipsis,
这个数量是正确的
which is the correct number of dots.
可是 在我发送给她的信息里
However, in the message that I sent her,
这里有...
there are...
四个点 这是不正确的
four dots, which is incorrect.
也就是说 不够完美 这是我的一个玩笑
Thus, not perfect. It was a joke.
-是吗 -是的 就是我的玩笑
‐ Was it? ‐ Yes. Was and is.
好吧 我没有篡改你的玩笑 理查德
Okay, well, uh, I didn't change your joke, Richard.
我收到的就是三个点
That's what I got. Three dots.
等等 笑点是三个点还是四个点
Wait, is it... three dots that's funny or is it four?
四个 四个四个 我发给她的 四个点
Four, four, four. That's what I sent her, four.
但我们的信息是加密的
But our messaging is encrypted.
那么 我发的四个点 是怎样
So, how did what I send, four dots,
在她手♥机♥上变成三个点的
end up as three dots in her feed?
数据损坏 位元翻转
Data corruption, bit flip,
只是个偶然事件
Just a fluke.
没错 我刚开始也是这么想的
Yeah, sure. Yeah, that's what I thought.
所以 我去查看了日志 做了些计算
So, then I checked the logs, read the math.
发送信息的大小总和
The total size of all sent messages
应该跟收到信息的
should be the same as the total size
大小总和一样 对吗
of all received messages, right?
但是并不一样 收到的信息要小一点
But it's not. The received messages are smaller.
怎么会这样 除非...
How? How is that possible? Unless...
我们的网络...
our network...
在传输过程中
is compressing the content
把加密文件的内容压缩了
of encrypted files in transit.
而唯一可能的方式
And the only way that is possible
就是绕过加密
is by bypassing encryption.
-那不可能 -我同意
‐ Well, that's impossible. ‐ I agree.
完全没道理
It makes no sense,
但你们不觉得我们应该在发布前搞清楚吗
but don't you think we should figure this out before launch?
理查德 不要这样 现在不行
Richard, don't do this. Not now.
我们还有四天就要发布了
We launch in four days.
电视预告片都播放了
The TV spots are already running.
我们不能因为你少了一个点
We're not jeopardizing billions of dollars
就搞砸数十亿美元的生意
because you're missing a dot.
我应该把大家找来把这个搞清楚吗
Should I get everyone in here to start working on this?
我们没时间了
We're beyond that.
其他人现在帮不了我们
The others can't help us now.
贾里德 把门闩上
Jared, bolt the doors.
你包里有什么
What's in the bag?
几个能量棒和一把枪
Clif bars and a gun.
我可以说些实话吗
May I be honest?
我的生命里曾有一段时间
There was a period of my life in which
我本会支持理查德·亨德里克斯的失败
I would've rooted for the failure of Richard Hendricks.
但那是另一个盖文·贝尔森 那是
That was a different Gavin Belson. That was...
科技界偶像盖文·贝尔森
tech icon Gavin Belson,
盖文·贝尔森 哲学家 作家
不是文学界偶像盖文·贝尔森
not literary icon Gavin Belson.
从互利离开后 我和别人
Since leaving Hooli, I've co‐authored
一起写了37本成人浪漫小说
37 adult romance novels.
方德利, 马高克斯 《灯塔舞者》.
Fondly, Margeaux. The Lighthouse Dancer.
冷冰淇淋和热吻
Cold Ice Cream and Hot Kisses.
这里是《普吉湾的王子》
Over here, The Prince of Puget Sound.
最后这是《他淡褐色的目光》
Uh, and lastly, His Hazel Glance.
全都是国际畅销书
All international best sellers.
盖文 来一下
Uh, G‐Gavin. A moment, please.
我很抱歉 稍等我一下
I'm so sorry. A moment.
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病
The fuck is your problem?
你说过就只会有一小时的
You said that this would be an hour.
我们就稍微超点时
Well, we're just running a little over.
这么多灯光机器
Yeah, with the lights, and the machines,
还有音效设备
and the sound equipment,
这一小时哪够
how is this ever gonna be an hour?
你有些歇斯底里啊
You're acting hysterical, all right?
我们有很多时间来写
We'll have plenty of time to write this‐‐
你知道吗 你知道吗
Yeah, you know what? You know what?
你去采访吧
Do your‐‐ your little interview.
我自己来写好了
I'll just write the book myself, okay?
你要是能的话你就去写了 但你写不出来
Well, if you could you would, but you can't.
你和我是绑在一条绳上的蚂蚱
You're stuck with me, and I'm stuck with you.
这是弗洛里安在芝士洞穴外
That's what Florian says to Claudette
对克劳黛说的
outside the cheese cave!
-我的天 这是我们的第三幕 -第三幕
- Oh my God! That's our third act! ‐ Third act!
-太好了 去烧点水 -好的
- Yes! Okay, go, put the kettle on. ‐ Yeah.
我很抱歉 我们得结束了
I'm terribly sorry. I'm gonna have to cut this short.
谢谢你来这一趟
Thank you for coming.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表