剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Don't do it again.
不不 当然不会
No, I wouldn't. Obviously.
那时我情绪正冲
I was emotionally charged.
看这窗帘
Oh, the drapes.
选得亚麻挺有趣的
Oh, that's a playful linen.
-你好 我以前住在这里 -你好
‐ Hi. I used to live here... ‐ Hey.
以前还穷的时候
...Back when I was poor.
-不错 -抱歉 不是要说你穷
‐ Cool. ‐ No offense.
我也没觉得穷
None taken, I guess.
-达头蒂校长 -哇
‐ President Bighetti? ‐ Whoa!
-你怎么知道我叫什么 -我在斯坦福上学
‐ How did‐‐ how'd you know my name? ‐ I go to Stanford.
是吗 好巧 我在斯坦福工作
Oh, no way! I work at Stanford.
-我是校长 -我知道
‐ I'm the president. ‐ Yeah, I know.
您来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
不知道 大概因为靳阳死了吧
I don't know. I think 'cause Jian‐Yang died?
-不是很确定 -那是谁 好吧
‐ I'm not sure. ‐ Who's that? Okay.
感觉好奇怪啊 我们都回来了
So weird we're all back here.
除了靳阳 因为他已经死了
Except for Jian‐Yang because he's dead.
还有埃利希
And Erlich.
有人跟埃利希联♥系♥过吗
Has anyone talked to Erlich?
没 没有 但不论他在哪
Nope. No. But wherever he is,
希望他还没挥霍光他那些钱
I hope he hasn't blown through all that money.
他绝对花光了
He definitely has.
是啊 绝对是那样
Yeah, I'm sure he has.
我们要找埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼
We're looking for Erlich Bachman.
在之前的村落 他们说他人在这里
In the other village, they said that he was here.
埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼在这里吗
Is‐is Erlich Bachman here?
他在这里 往这边走吗
He's here? He's that way?
-在这里吗 -埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼
‐ It's up here? ‐ Erlich Bachman!
所以这是埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼的住所吗
So, this is Erlich Bachman's house?
-埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼 -好极了
‐ Erlich Bachman! ‐ Fantastic.
我们是来见埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼的
We're just here to see Erlich Bachman.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
别激动别激动 我们没恶意
Whoa, whoa, easy, easy. We're‐we're friends.
你是埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼吗
Are you Erlich Bachman?
对 我是埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼
Yes. I'm Errich Bachman.
我可以给你们看证件
I can show you ID.
埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼
魔笛手投资人
我就长那样 我之前是个肥子
That's my face. I was a‐fat,
但现在已经瘦了
but now, I'm a‐not fat.
加利福尼亚州驾照
姓: 巴♥赫♥曼
名: 埃利希
抱歉 你说这人是你
I'm sorry, this is supposed to be you?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
好吧 哎呦
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa‐‐
我会让这个世界变得更美好
I'm making the world a better place
通过创建一个半自动的智能代理
through an intelligent, semi‐autonomous agent,
拥有分布式DNA网络计算内核
powered by distributed, DNA‐based compute
可以自动完成日程规划
that automates personal planning and scheduling.
蠢货 听起来烂透了
Oh, bots. Sounds like an atrocity.
就谨祝愿你做得比我们好吧
Let's just hope you have better success than we did.
你们之前开的是什么公♥司♥
Oh, what company did you have?
又来了
Oh, here we go.
魔笛手
Uh, Pied Piper.
没错
Yep.
我没听说过
I'm unfamiliar...
鼠患横行
Rat invasion...
我们 我们真是一败涂地
We... we were a big failure.
八十亿美元的估值
Eight billion dollar valuation,
一夜之间蒸发
down to zero in one day.
那是家社交媒体公♥司♥吗
Was that, like, a social media company?
-什么 魔笛手 -你♥他♥妈♥逗我们玩呢吧
- What? Pied Piper. ‐ Are you fucking with us?
多谢你们抽出时间赐教
Thank you guys so much for your time.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
猜猜我不小心把什么带出来了
Guess what I accidentally brought in my bag.
不是吧
Oh, no way.
我们记得这是什么
We know this thing.
我们要玩的话我得喝杯啤酒才行
I need a beer if we're gonna do this.
理查德 小心点
Richard, be careful.
-可以让我玩吗 -一直蓝色
‐ Can I do it? ‐ Always blue!
一直蓝色 一直蓝色
Always blue! Always blue!
一直蓝色 一直蓝色
Always blue! Always blue!
一直蓝色 一直蓝色
Always blue! Always blue...
-好吧 -一直蓝色
‐ Okay. ‐ Always blue.
一直蓝色 一直蓝色
Always blue! Always blue!
一直蓝色
Always blue!
一直蓝色
Always blue! Aah!
后悔吗
Regrets? Uh...
不会
No.
不 我挺开心
No, I'm‐I'm happy.
你不会 不会觉得遗憾吗
And you don't, you don't feel bad
你没机会让这世界
that you never got to...
变得更美好
make the world a better place?
我觉得我们干得还行
I think we did okay.
我
I...
其实可以
actually could, um...
我还留着
I... I still have it.
一份魔笛手
One copy of the...
代码库的复♥制♥件
Pied Piper codebase.
我存在一个U盘上 我可以给你们看看
I have it on a thumb drive. I could show it to you.
我们不会
We won't...
仔细看里面的代码 但
look into it, but, um...
我就想让你们看一眼
I just wanna show it to you.
上面有些东西我觉得
It's just got a couple things on there that I think...
说实话那就是
I, honestly, this was like
我们写代码水平的高峰时期
when we were coding the best we ever were,
所以上面的有些代码
so some pieces of this thing are...
堪称完美
sheer elegance.
我真希望我能给所有人看
I wish I could show it to everybody
因为我想给我的学生看看
because I wanna show it to my students.
不是在我的课堂上 但别的
Not my class, but another...
我明明记得就放在桌子抽屉里
I know it was in the desk.
奇了怪了
Okay, this is weird.
妈的 好吧
Shit, okay.
放哪去了
Where is it?
那是一个 橘红色的 这么大
It's or‐‐ it's orange. It's this big.
就是个U盘
It's just a thumb drive.
有人 你们哪个工作人员见过吗
So, is anyone‐‐ have any of your crew seen it or anything?
我是说 明明放在这
I mean... right here.
奇了怪
That's insa...
我放在
I had the...
绝对就在抽屉里
It's gotta be in the desk.
出什么问题了吗
Is it a problem?
不 没什么事
Um, no, not a problem. Um...
就是挺奇怪的 不过
It's just pretty fascinating. Although...
如果不在这里
if it isn't here...
能去哪了呢
where is it?
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表