剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
It's insane.
我的天 好吧
Oh my God. Okay...
我的发散法
My middle‐out,
吉尔弗约尔的人工智能 不论迪尼希
Gilfoyle's AI, whatever the fuck Dinesh
对他的人工智能干了什么
did to Gilfoyle's AI‐‐
我差不多重写了整个程序
I basically rewrote the entire thing.
几位
You guys,
成功了 奇迹发生了
it worked. It‐it‐it happened.
-我们做到了 我们赢了 -成了吗
‐ We‐we‐we did it. We‐we‐we won. ‐ It worked?
-我们做到了 -棒
‐ We did it! ‐ Yeah!
你们
You...
就像编码界的三个火枪手
are like the three musketeers of coding,
不过你们都是达达尼昂
except you are all d'Artagnan.
-等等 -什么
- Wait, wait. ‐ What?
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
他在长大
He's growing!
好美
It's beautiful.
吃屌♥吧 大卫·科波菲尔
Eat a dick, David Copperfield!
今晚从毛伊岛飞行到旧金山
We hope you've enjoyed your flight
希望你们旅途愉快
from Maui to San Francisco this evening.
飞机右边的窗外
Out of the right side of the aircraft,
可以看到来自拉斯维加斯的灯光
you can see the lights of Las Vegas.
左边窗外 则可以看到
And out of the left side, you can see...
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
理查德·亨得里克斯
我们应该谈谈
魔笛手可以帮助科学家治愈癌症
Pied Piper can help scientists cure cancer.
-得癌不是件好事 -癌症就是洪水猛兽
‐ And cancer is bad. ‐ Cancer fucking sucks.
"能让我得癌症吗" 不了
"Hey, I'd like some cancer, please." No.
硅谷
下集预告
我们创建了这世上独一无二登峰造极的网络
We built the single, greatest network ever in the world.
我希望你免费送我魔笛手的股份
I would like you to give me free shares of Pied Piper.
你之前有很多投资的机会
You had plenty of opportunity to invest.
对啊 你可以买♥♥魔笛币
Yeah, you could buy a Piper coin.
莫妮卡 我们男人正在讲话
Monica, two men are talking of business.
去拿好你的扫把一边待着去
You can find your broom and fly away.
吉尔弗约尔想要毁掉我们至今创建的所有业绩
Gilfoyle is willing to destroy everything
就只为了不让我变有钱
we've built just to prevent me from having money.
你这一生都在为在众人面前失败做准备
Your entire life has prepared you to publicly fail.
你只是现在完全看不到这一点
You're just failing to see that right now.
别侮辱我
Don't insult me,
跟你们这帮失败者比都够我失败好几回了
I can fail circles around you losers.
本剧
最后
一集
这是好事还是坏事
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
谁能告诉我我到底该作何感受
Someone tell me how to feel.
硅谷
大结局
贾里德 去把门锁上
Jared, bolt the doors.
-你包里装着什么 -能量棒和一把枪
‐ What's in the bag? ‐ Clif Bars and a gun.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表