剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
还有张地图 上面标的是最舒服的卫生间
And a map to the best bathroom for pooping.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
让卡灵顿走人
So, uh, let Carrington go,
然后跟鲍勃·汤普森说 让他去明尼阿波利斯
and then, um, tell Bob Thompson that he's going to Minneapolis,
因为他怕冷 你就这么说
because he hates the cold. Just tell him that.
霍利韦先生 能在这工作我很兴奋
Mr. Holliway, I'm so excited to be here.
无论分派给我的是什么案子 我都想尽快接手 但是…
I can't wait to take on whatever case you want to assign to me, but...
你的第一个案子是 埃米尔·布朗斯基假释案
Your first case is the parole of Emil Blonsky.
也就是憎恶
Also known as Abomination,
布朗斯基先生一直都在 安保级别最高的监狱服刑…
Mr. Blonsky has been serving his sentence in an ultra-high security prison...
我很了解布朗斯基先生的情况
I'm very familiar with Mr. Blonsky, sir.
你也知道 如果他获释了 可能会有很多争议
So you know there's a lot of controversy surrounding his possible release.
这个案子的关注度极高
This is extremely high profile.
光是曝光度就足以让古利库霍 把它转成公益诉讼案件了
The publicity alone is worth GLK and H taking this on pro bono.
很抱歉 老板 但是我不能为他辩护
I'm sorry, but I can't represent him, sir.
我和他有严重的利益冲突 此人曾经试图杀害我的表哥布鲁斯
I have a serious conflict of interest. This man tried to kill my cousin Bruce.
对 确实是这样
Yeah, that's quite all right.
布朗斯基先生很清楚 你们之间的亲属关系
Mr. Blonsky is well aware of your familial connection
他签了利益冲突豁免书
and has signed a conflict waiver.
他特别指定要你来做他的辩护律师
He would like to retain you specifically as his attorney.
我必须得说 我不太愿意接这个案子
I have to say I'm not comfortable taking this case.
公♥司♥的任何其它案子都可以
I would much prefer to be assigned literally any other case at this firm.
如果你不接这案子 就不用来这上班了
If you don't take the case, then you don't have a job here.
而且在你决定之前 你至少应该先去见见委托人
At the very least, you should meet with the client before you decide.
你不能这样进去 监狱内禁止使用超能力
You can't come in like that. No superpowers inside.
走过来
Walk through.
进入牢房♥内的访客停留区域后
When you enter the visitor's safe area of the cell,
禁止跨越黄线
do not step past the yellow line.
禁止触碰你和囚犯憎恶之间的玻璃墙
Do not touch the glass separating you and the prisoner, Abomination.
虽然我们采取了各种预防措施 但是我们无法保证你的安全
Although we have taken every precaution, we cannot guarantee your safety.
-你接受这些条件吗 -接受
- Do you accept these conditions? - Yes.
在这签字
Sign here.
请注明出现伤亡时 我们需要通知的联♥系♥人
In the event of injury or death, please indicate who we should notify.
这么可怕吗
It's that bad, huh?
时刻保持警惕
Never let your guard down.
这名囚犯极其危险
The prisoner is a very dangerous man.
他会就着蚕豆和红酒把我吃掉吗…
Is he gonna serve me up with some fava beans and then a nice chian...
女士 这里是监狱
Ma'am, this is a prison.
好吧
- Of course.
珍妮佛·沃尔特斯
Jennifer Walters.
那么
Well,
首先 你好
first off, namaste.
布隆斯基先生 我以为会见到…
Mr. Blonsky, I was expecting...
-见到憎恶 对吗 -对
- Abomination, right? - Yes.
这个嘛…
- Yeah, well...
天啊
- Oh, God.
-不好意思啊 -没事
- Sorry about that. - No, I'm cool.
你不太可能见到他了
No, you won't be seeing much of him about.
真的 我彻彻底底洗心革面了
Honestly, I've completely transformed myself,
如你所见 外观上
you know, physically, obviously,
而且内心也一样
but also spiritually.
意思是你再也不能变成憎恶了 还是你不想变了
Does that mean that you can't turn into the Abomination anymore, or you won't?
都不是 意思是我选择不变身
No, no, it means that I choose not to.
我现在只是埃米尔
I'm simply Emil now.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥出生 在英国长大
Russian born, British raised,
成为皇家海军陆战队成员
Royal Marines commando,
被美国政♥府♥借调过来
on loan to the US government.
好吧
Okay.
通过监狱里的笔友活动 我结识了七个笔友
With seven soulmates that I met through the prison pen pal program
我想和他们一起开始新生活
that I want to start a new life with.
那么
- Wow. - So,
我们打开天窗说亮话吧 好吗
let's talk about the elephant in the room, shall we?
你的表哥
Your cousin.
-浩克 -我的表哥是布鲁斯
- The Hulk. - My cousin, Bruce.
一个意思 他就是浩克 对吗
Semantics. He was the Hulk, wasn't he?
我之前企图杀了他
You know, I tried to kill him, you know.
咱们先解决这个问题吧
So let's get that out of the way.
我跟他没有什么私仇…
It wasn't personal or anything. So...
是你们政♥府♥直接给我下的命令
I was under direct orders from your government.
但是后来你在哈林区大肆破坏
But then you went on a destructive rampage in Harlem.
政♥府♥可没批准这个
That wasn't sanctioned by the government.
对 那是因为他们给我打了 那个超级士兵的血清
Yeah, because they pumped me full of that Super Soldier Serum.
那些后续的行为是因为 政♥府♥给你打的血清造成的
The serum the government gave you caused your subsequent actions?
我曾经是一名战功卓越的士兵
I was a highly decorated soldier.
我被派去执行任务 解除危机
You know, I was sent on a mission to take out a threat,
我认为我是正义的一方 明白吗
and I thought I was the good guy, you know?
我认为我会成为 比如说…
I thought I was gonna be, you know...
美国什么队长的 明白吗
Captain bloody America or something, you know?
结果那个危机 就是你表哥
And now, that very threat, your cousin,
被捧成了英雄 而我却被关在这
is held up as some kind of hero, and I'm locked up in here.
这算什么正义 珍妮佛
Where's the justice in that, Jen?
我明白你的意思
I understand your point.
但是假释委员会要首先确定 你已经真的悔过了
But the parole board's gonna need to know that you feel remorse for your actions
这样才有可能考虑释放你
to even consider release.
我当然已经悔过了
Absolutely, I do, you see.
而且 我这里
And I have here,
-有许多我写的俳句… -不是吧
- uh, various haikus I've written... - Oh, boy.
来表达我对每位受害者的
...to each of my victims
深切哀悼
expressing the sorrow.
你要不要感受一下
- You don't... - If you'd like to experience them.
不用了 我会…
That's okay, I get...
“我的小耳朵听到…”
"My tiny ears hear, so..."
如果我是你的律师 我会建议你
If I were your attorney, I would advise you to
说话真诚一点 发自内心一点
speak truthfully, from the heart,
而不是揣测他们可能想听到什么
instead of trying to gauge what you think they might wanna hear.
我说的都是真心话 珍妮佛
That's all from the heart, Jen.
听着 我只想继续
Look, I just wanna
我自己的人生
move on with my life,
在我那七个笔友给我买♥♥的大房♥子里 宁静地生活
live in peace on a large piece of property purchased for me by my seven soulmates.
好吧
Right.
你愿意帮我吗
Think you can help?
我考虑一下
Yeah, I'll think about it.
沃尔特斯小姐 我是霍尔顿·霍利韦
Miss Walters. Yes, this is Holden Holliway.
我希望你在今天之内做出决定
I expect to hear your decision by the end of today.
小家伙
珍妮佛 你好啊
Hey, Jen, what's up?
布鲁斯 听我说 我找到新工作了
Bruce, hey. Um, listen, I got a new job.
恭喜 真是太棒啦
Hey, congratulations. That's fantastic.
是的 但是
Yeah. But,
有个条件是我必须接受 埃米尔·布朗斯基的委托
part of the deal is, I have to take on Emil Blonsky as a client.
我必须跟你谈过才能做决定
And I couldn't do that without talking to you first.
-好… -我觉得你并没有记恨他
- Okay... - It doesn't seem like you hold a grudge,
至少你之前从来没提过
at least you've never talked about that before.
-那是… -而且你总是说
- That's... - And you're always saying that
每个人都应该有重新来过的机会
you know, everybody deserves a second chance.
我不会轻易上当受骗
- I think you've... - And I'm not falling for an act here,
但是布朗斯基确实挺有道理的
but Blonsky did seem to have really good arguments, you know?
-好吧… -他的话很有说服力
- Yeah... - He was so compelling.
也可能是我想相信他改过自新了
And maybe I wanna believe that he's reformed, you know?
难道这个社会不应该 努力争取改造罪犯吗
Isn't rehabilitation something we should strive for as a society?
-那个… -但是如果你不同意
- That's... - But none of that matters
-以上这些都不重要 -珍妮佛
- if you don't feel comfortable with it. - Jen.
你打电♥话♥是要告诉我 你打算接受这份工作
You're calling me to tell me you're taking the job.
我打电♥话♥是要告诉你 我打算接受这份工作 是的
I'm calling you to tell you I'm taking the job, yes.
这样挺好 珍妮佛 你应该接受的
That's great, Jen, you should.
其实布朗斯基不久前 给我写了一封很不错的信
Actually, Blonsky wrote me a really nice letter a while back,
还有一首真挚的俳句 我们之间的事已经过去了
and a really heartfelt haiku. So we put everything behind us.
那次战斗已经是很多年前的事了 现在的我已经完全不一样了
That fight was so many years ago, I'm a completely different person now.
真的
Literally.
你真的不介意吗
So you're sure you're okay with it? Really?
我真的不介意
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表