剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
but it's often said that Marvel movies all end the same way...
等等 这是谁说的
Wait, who's saying that?
或许 这种局面是由于 遵循了某些不成文的规定
Perhaps, this is a result of following some unwritten rule
比如在剧情进入高♥潮♥时 总是要丢给观众
that you have to throw a bunch of plot, and flash,
一堆俗套的情节和闪回 而且看起来
and a whole blood thing that seems super suspiciously close
总是和超级士兵血清的设定 高度雷同
to Super Soldier Serum at the audience in the climax.
我的建议是这些全部删掉
I propose we don't have to do that.
这些偏离了故事主线 我的故事本来应该是
It distracts from the story, which is that my life fell apart
在学着适应珍妮佛和女浩克
right when I was learning to be both Jen and She-Hulk.
这才是我这个角色的关键 凯文
Those are my stakes, K.E.V.I.N.
凯文正在对最新数据进行处理
The K-E-V-I-N is processing this new data.
你对结局有什么建议
What is the ending you propose?
能不能别让 “托德拥有浩克超能力”
Well, can we not do "Todd gets Hulk powers"?
因为超能力本身并不邪恶 邪恶的是他本人
Like, the powers aren't the villain. He is.
正在删除血液相关剧情
Erasing blood plot.
还有布鲁斯突然从天而降 帮我解围的情节
And Bruce swooping down from literal outer space to save the day in my story?
但是布鲁斯需要再次登场 并且解释他去做了什么...
But Bruce is supposed to return to explain what he was doing...
不用 这些内容根本没必要
No. We don't need to hear any of that.
但是我们需要引入...
But we were going to introduce...
留到电影里再说吧
Save it for the movie.
正在重新计算 还有憎恶呢
Recalculating. And Abomination?
在经历了这一切之后 他能承担自己的责任就行了
After all that, I just want him to hold himself accountable.
好的
Um... Okay.
我受够了这场糟心的夜晚戏了
And enough with this angsty nighttime.
把高♥潮♥戏份安排在白天吧
Let's do this big climax in daylight.
-好 -说完了吗
- Yeah. - Are we done here?
让夜魔侠再出场一次也挺好 我也有女性正常的需求
Oh, would not mind seeing Daredevil again. A woman has needs.
这方面的内容我们一贯轻描淡写
Historically, we've been light in that department.
-你肯定能搞定... -等等 你怎么坐下了
- Oh! While I've got you here... - Oh, wait, you are sitting?
为什么总是安排父子问题的桥段
What's with all the daddy issues?
-托尼·史塔克有父子问题 -珍妮佛
- We got Tony Stark. Daddy issues. - Jen.
索尔有父子问题 洛基 同样的父亲 同样的问题
Thor. Daddy issues. Loki. Same daddy, same issues.
-天啊 -星爵 两个父亲 双重父子问题
- Oh, boy. - Star-Lord. Two daddies, two issues.
珍妮佛 不要再说了
Jen, please stop.
还有 什么时候能看到X战警
And when are we getting the X-Men?
这个我无可奉告
I cannot tell you that.
好吧 说回女浩克
Okay, back to She-Hulk.
我对第二季的故事走向也有些想法
I have thoughts about Season 2's direction.
你将无法再次与凯文进行对接
You will not be able to access the K-E-V-I-N again.
-什么 -这个系统错误
- What? - That error on our platform
已经被修正
has been fixed.
-这就完了 没戏了 -这就完了
- That's it? We're done? - That's it?
你破坏了凯文计算出的 扣人心弦的大结局
You obliterated the thrilling ending K-E-V-I-N formulated.
没错 浩克不就是干这个的吗
Yeah, that's what Hulks do.
我们不爽就砸 布鲁斯砸了高楼大厦 我砸了第四面墙和恶俗的大结局
We smash things. Bruce smashes buildings. I smash fourth walls and bad endings.
我还想砸一下马修·默多克
And sometimes, Matt Murdock.
好了 请你回到剧中去
Okay, now get back to the show.
我们大荧幕上再会
See you on the big screen.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - No.
你真讨厌 凯文
Oh, whatever, K.E.V.I.N.
我是应该变身回去 还是...
Should I transform back or is it...
怎么操作最省钱
What's the most budget-friendly way to do this?
嘿 粉丝们
Hey, Titaniacs.
-我刚刚摧毁了... -托德
- So, I just destroyed... - Todd!
天啊 各位
OMG, you guys.
我们即将见证一场谋杀
We are about to witness a murder.
是收拾你的时候了
Now I'm ready to deal with you.
一定会很精彩
This is amazing.
动手吧
Just do it.
我们法庭上见
I'll see you in court,
小朋友
babe.
我说 我没想要...
Look, I didn't mean to...
珍妮佛 我是来帮忙的
Jen, I'm here to help.
嘿 夜魔侠 你来晚了
Hey, Daredevil! You missed it.
已经搞定了 不好意思
We're done. I'm sorry.
都搞定了 真是的
Everything? Oh, man.
但是一切都很顺利 而且见到你很开心
It was great, though, and I'm happy to see you.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
-见到你我也很高兴 -好吧
- Happy to see you, too. - Okay.
天啊 他们有情况啊 他们好上了
Oh, my God. Did they hook up? Are they a thing?
是啊 不用大惊小怪的 巴戈
Yeah. Just take it down a notch, Pug.
我先过去一下 稍等
I'm gonna go. One sec.
没问题
Sure.
你好 夜魔侠
Hi, Daredevil.
好吧 作为你的法律顾问 我要提醒你
All right, as your legal counsel,
一旦签字 你会因违反假释规定 再蹲十年监狱
if you sign this, you go back to prison for ten years for parole violation.
我知道 因果循环 报应不爽 我就该为自己的行为负责任
Yep. It's the karmic price I pay for my actions.
也许你可以考虑把这个写成俳句
Well, maybe you can write some haikus about it.
讽刺我吗
Sarcasm?
我都等不及想看了
Can't wait to read them.
凭什么我不能拥有自己的货币
Why shouldn't I have my own currency?
快点走 不行就是不行
Go ahead. You can't.
那个 马修 珍妮佛跟我说你自己开律所
Now, Matt, Jen tells me you have your own practice.
对 开在地狱厨房♥
Yeah, in Hell's Kitchen.
听见了吗 丽贝卡 他有自己的律所
Hear that, Rebecca? His own practice.
地狱厨房♥听起来 不像是什么好地段
Hell's Kitchen doesn't sound like a very nice area.
确实没那么上档次 但是我在那里长大
It's not glamorous, but I grew up there.
我愿意帮助那些付不起律师费的人
I always wanted to help those who can't afford legal services.
看来你挣不到什么钱啊
So, you don't make much money.
丽贝卡阿姨 直接问别人的收入不太好吧
Aunt Rebecca, you don't ask people how much money they make.
没关系 我做那些也不为挣钱
It's fine. I don't do it for the money.
-但是你还是能挣到钱的 对吧 -老爸
- But you do make some money, right? - Dad!
在洛杉矶养孩子可贵着呢
It's very expensive raising kids in LA.
他只是过来待一个礼拜而已
He's staying for a week.
真没想到会聊到这个话题
I didn't expect this conversation to go this way.
马修 那我现在告诉你
Matt, I'm gonna tell you right now,
聊什么最后都是这个话题 所以你要做好准备
every conversation is going in that direction, so buckle up.
准备好了 我这次只是来看看
I really am. I'm just visiting.
为什么不留下啊
Why not stay?
这个...
Um, well...
要不你去帮忙弄一下汉堡
Why not help with the hamburgers?
你要不要尝尝我的这个...
So, I would like for you to taste my...
-珍妮佛 我需要一位协理律师 -明白
- Jen, I could use a co-counsel here. - I got ya.
-我觉得... -欢迎加入我的生活
- I think that... - Welcome to my life.
嘿 各位
Hey, everyone.
你们好吗 等一下
What's up? Hold on.
这是我表哥 布鲁斯
Cousin. Bruce.
我知道我去萨卡星待的时间不短
I know I've been away on Sakaar for a while.
具体细节等会再说吧
I'll tell you all about it.
但是首先
But first,
我带了个人来 想让大家认识一下
I have someone here that I'd like you all to meet.
这是我儿子 斯卡尔
This is my son, Skaar.
-布鲁斯 -布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce!
太空里的事进展如何
What's up with the space thing?
你好啊 小宝贝
Hi, honey!
你们家真厉害
Wow, your family.
-这些你知道吗 -等等
You know about this?
既然犯罪阴谋已经曝光
In light of a criminal conspiracy,
针对女浩克 也就是浩克那位 拥有超能力的表妹的
She-Hulk, the superpowered woman, cousin of the Hulk
全部指控都已撤消
is cleared of her previous conviction.
女浩克
She-Hulk!
关于你起诉托德·费尔普斯 和情报联盟一案 能否透露些细节
Can you share details about your lawsuit against Todd Phelps and Intelligencia?
托德·费尔普斯这种人 该为自己的所作所为付出代价
People like Todd Phelps have to be held responsible for their actions.
我想对那些企图攻击 伤害 骚扰无辜民众的人说
The message is that if you attack, harm, or harass innocent people,
我不会放过你们的
I'm coming for you.
你是说作为律师 还是作为超级英雄
Do you mean in a courtroom or as a superhero?
都是
Both.
告诉我们的观众 你这身套装出自谁的手笔
Tell our viewers, who are you wearing today?
行了
Okay.
真是有个性的律政女王
The Difficult Diva of Law herself.
根据漫威漫画改编
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表