剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
等等
Wait.
-我们是撞上宇宙飞船了吗 -对
-Did we hit a spaceship? -Yeah.
萨卡八级信使船
Sakaaran Class-Eight courier craft.
应该是来送信的
Probably trying to deliver a message.
我得弄清楚怎么回事
I gotta get to the bottom of that.
当浩克就是这样 总有奇怪的事找上门
You know, weird stuff just kinda finds you when you're a Hulk.
但是首先 我们得解决你的问题
But first, we gotta deal with you.
我 我怎么了
Me? What happened to me?
我变身了
I changed.
听着
Look.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我试图警告你的
I tried to warn you.
我的血液进入你的身体里了
My blood got into your system,
撞车之后 你受到了致命剂量的伽马辐射
and after the wreck, you got a lethal dose of gamma radiation.
致命
Lethal?
我要死了吗
As in I'm gonna die?
不 事情没那么简单 我还没说完呢
No, there is more to it that I'm going to explain.
那你能不能说话
That is not the sentence
-别随便乱停顿啊 布鲁斯 -好吧
- to take a pause on, Bruce! - Okay.
听着
Look. Look.
你我拥有一种罕见的基因组合
You and I, we share a rare combination of genetic factors
让我们的身体能够吸收伽马辐射
that allow us to synthesize gamma radiation
转换成别的东西
into somethin' else.
所以我现在也能变成浩克了吗
So I turn into a Hulk now, too.
我分♥析♥了你的血液
I've been analyzing your blood.
看看它是怎么吸收伽玛射线的
And the way it synthesized gamma,
我还用你的血液 完全治愈了我的手臂
I was able to use it to completely heal my arm.
因为我比你更优秀
Because I'm better than you?
只能说不一样
Mmm. It's basically different.
那就是比你优秀
In a better way.
总之我的手臂痊愈了
In conclusion, my arm is healed
现在我终于又完好无缺了
and now I'm able to be my fully integrated self again.
臭屁浩克
Smug Hulk.
聪明浩克
Smart Hulk.
说自己聪明的人都挺臭屁的
Well, it's pretty smug to call yourself smart.
这名字又不是我起的
I didn't come up with it.
你用了 就代表你主观上的认可
You use it. Implied endorsement.
别跟我扯律师那一套
Don't lawyer me.
我已经分♥析♥过你的血液样本了…
So, now that I've actually analyzed your blood samples...
太夸张了
It's a bit dramatic.
这个如果泄露出去 会非常危险
It's way too dangerous to get out in the world,
虽然机率很低 但是有可能造出另一个浩克来
even if there's only a millionth percent chance that it makes another one of us.
好了 你都已经分♥析♥完了
Okay. You've analyzed everything.
该把我治好了 让我回归正常
Now fix me. Get me back to normal.
珍妮佛 这个治不好
Jen, this is not goin' away.
什么意思
What do you mean?
给我也做一个 让你保持布鲁斯模样的小装置呗
Give me that little device thing that you had that kept you as Bruce.
那个装置只是个原型
That device was a prototype.
-只能适用于我… -很好 那给我也弄一个
-It was calibrated to me... -Great. Make me one.
帮我调成适用于我的
For me. Calibrate it to me.
-我做不到 珍妮佛 -不 你可以的
-I can't do it, Jen. -Yes, you can.
珍妮佛 这也是我多年以来的心病
Jen, I have been struggling with this for years.
我能做的就是把我的两个身份合并
The best that I could do was merge my two halves.
再给我点研究时间 也许你也能做到
Give it time in the lab, we could possibly do the same for you.
不 我不想成为浩克
No. No. I don't want to be a Hulk.
天啊 我刚刚拥有自己的办公室
God. I just got my own office.
-珍妮佛 事已至此 -我还有了名片
-This is it. -I have business cards.
你回不去以前的样子了
There is no goin' back to what you were before.
怎么了
Oh, what?
珍妮佛 怎么了 你需要什么
Jen, what is it? What do you need?
我需要…
I need...
感觉好点了吗
You feeling better?
听着…
Listen...
我知道这些事很难接受
I know this is hard to hear,
但是你现在必须要改变你的生活方式
but you're gonna have to change the way you live your life now.
远离有压力的事情 远离人群以及…
Avoid stressful situations, stay away from people and...
我怎么可能远离人群 我要怎么工作
I can't stay away from people. How am I supposed to work?
你不能回去工作
You can't go back to your job.
你必须一直待在这里 直到你能控制体内的浩克为止
You stay here until you figure out how to control your Hulk self.
那大概要多长时间
Well, how long is that gonna take?
在完全接受成为浩克的事实的前提下
This is a multi-year journey you're about to embark on,
大概还需要许多年
on coming to terms with being the Hulk.
我记录了我进化的每一阶段
I traced all of my steps through my evolution.
从来没想过有一天会成为教学大纲 但是现在派上用场了
I never thought that it would end up being a syllabus, but here we are.
希望在我的帮助下
Now, with my help, hopefully,
你的进度能比我的快一点
your progress will go a little bit faster than mine.
你刚才说“许多年”
You said "multi-year"?
大概需要15年吧
About 15 years, give or take.
15年
Fifteen years?
最重要的是控制你变身的时机
Our top priority is to control when you turn.
我以为最重要的是防止我变成浩克
I thought the point was to prevent me from turning into a Hulk.
当你处于不良的情绪状态时 就会触发变身
These transformations are triggered by distressed emotional states
所以我们需要知道 导致这种转变的准确阈值
so we need to know the exact threshold that causes it for you.
给我来部皮克斯电影
Ooh! Put on a Pixar movie.
直接放《头脑特工队》里 冰棒跳下车的那段
When Bing Bong jumps out of the wagon in Inside Out.
冰棒 不
Bing Bong. No. No.
别说话了
Stop.
我需要集中注意力
I need to focus.
触发因素是愤怒和恐惧
The triggers are anger and fear.
难道这些不是我们女性 每天都要面对的吗
Those are, like, the baseline of any woman just existing.
好吧 试试这个
All right. Let's try this.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
感觉要是变不了身 我就死定了
It kinda feels like if I don't transform, I'm gonna die.
你有备用计划吗
Do you have a plan B for that?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No?
这可不好笑 布鲁斯
Ha-ha. Not funny, Bruce.
你打算弄死我吗
What, you're just gonna kill me?
-把头盔戴上 我们需要数据 -这行不通的
-Put the helmet on! We need the data! -This isn't gonna work!
这个房♥间平时都用来干什么啊 你这个变♥态♥
What do you normally use this chamber for, you psychopath?
对
Yes! Yes. Yes.
不
No. No.
不
No, no, no.
不
No.
不
No. No. No.
放松
Easy, girl. Easy.
放松
Easy.
你怎么像在驯马似的
Why are you talking to me like I'm a stray horse?
珍妮佛
Jen?
是啊
Yeah?
等等 你现在还是珍妮佛
Wait. You're still Jen right now?
是啊
Yeah.
而且我很清醒
And I'm conscious.
这太不可思议了 你没有第二人格
This is incredible. You don't have an alter ego.
你体内只有你一个
You're the only one in there?
目前看来是这样的
As far as I can tell.
这可太厉害了 珍妮佛
This is huge, Jen.
我好像有点嫉妒了
I think I'm jealous.
我是在嫉妒吗 我觉得…
Is that what I'm feeling? I'm feeling...
你不用跟另一个人格斗争10年了
You don't have another guy to wrestle with for 10 years.
太棒了
Cool.
姐们
Bruh.
刚才造成的破坏得有100万美元了
You know, that's about a million dollars' worth of damage back there, by the way.
你真的不觉得体内 有人跟你争夺身体的控制权吗
You really don't feel like there's another hand on the wheel at all?
没有
No.
就我一个
It's just me.
第一次变身的时候我太紧张 几乎不记得发生了什么
The first time, it was so intense I could barely remember what was happening,
但是现在我觉得适应了
but now it's like it settled in.
好吧
Hmm. Well,
那看来可以跳过这些部分了
I guess we can just skip all that, then.
是啊 看来我可以结课了
Yeah, kinda seems like I'm done here.
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表