剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
Oh! Did Dennis Bukowski just give me an idea?
这件事可要保密
That will stay between us.
我们刚刚收到消息 假释委员会已经做出决定了
We've just received word the parole board has reached a decision.
经过审查他的记录
After reviewing his record,
我们在此批准布朗斯基先生的假释申请 立即生效
we hereby grant Mr. Blonsky's release on parole, effective immediately.
太好了
Yes.
作为获得假释的条件
- As a condition of his parole,
布朗斯基先生将被永远禁止 变身成憎恶
Mr. Blonsky is prohibited from turning into Abomination indefinitely,
并且被要求永远佩戴抑制器
and is ordered to wear an inhibitor in perpetuity.
上述要求如有任何违背 他会立即被再次收监入狱
Any violation of this condition will result in his immediate return to prison.
明白 谢谢
Understood. Thank you.
谢谢你 珍妮佛 我欠你一个人情
Thank you, Jen. I'm in your debt, you know.
当然仅限精神层面
Spiritually, of course.
平时低调点 我就这点要求
Just stay out of the news. That's all I ask.
我可不想再看到 任何有关你我的故事了
I don't wanna read any more stories about either of us.
这恐怕有点难
You might wanna reconsider that.
无论如何他们都会给你编个故事的
They're gonna write a story about you one way or the other, you know.
其实还不如你自己来讲
Better to be a part of it, really.
市民新闻 晚间报道
憎恶现在已经重获自♥由♥了
The Abomination is now a free man.
今天来到演播室的 是帮助他获得自♥由♥的律师 女浩克
Here with us in the studio, the lawyer responsible for his release, She-Hulk.
我的名字叫珍妮佛·沃尔特斯 不叫女浩克
Yeah, my name is Jennifer Walters, not She-Hulk,
而且我的委托人叫埃米尔·布朗斯基 不叫憎恶
and my client's name is Emil Blonsky, not the Abomination.
明白
Got it.
由于这个案件的高关注度 以及你本人是个浩克的缘故
The high-profile nature of this case and the fact that you yourself are a Hulk
让你突然成为公众瞩目的焦点
has catapulted you into the public eye.
那么给我们讲讲 你是怎么想到女浩克这个名字的
So, tell us, how did you come up with the name She-Hulk?
说来有趣 这个名字不是我起的
Oh! Funny story, I didn't.
不知道是谁在新闻里提到的
Some random guy on the news came up with it
可能他自己都没多想 然后就流传开了
after thinking about it for, like, two seconds, but it stuck.
现在不管我喜不喜欢 我就永远变成女浩克了
So, now whether I like it or not, I am forever She-Hulk.
好的 我们休息片刻
Great. We have to take a break.
随后女浩克将分享 她的饮食和健身小秘密
When we come back, She-Hulk shares her diet and exercise secrets.
不好意思 分享什么
I'm sorry. What?
抓住她了 快上啊 兄弟们 我抓住她了
- I got her. Come on, guys. I got her.
等等
Oh, wait.
放开我
Get off me.
如果你要明目张胆地 炫耀自己的超能力
If you're gonna strut around showing off your powers,
你最好有真本事
you better be able to back it up.
我什么时候明目张胆地 炫耀我自己的超能力了
When did I ever strut around and show off my powers?
你们是打劫了 阿斯加德的建筑工人吗
Did you guys rob an Asgardian construction worker?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 动手吧
All right, let's do this.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧 我错了
Okay, bad idea, bad idea.
-撤退 -快走
- Fall back! - Go, go, go!
好吧 伙计们 我承认和预期的差别有点大
Okay, fellas, I admit that did not go exactly as I imagined it.
雷球 你觉得呢
Thunderball, did you get it?
是啊 一旦她变成女浩克 那丑陋的绿皮肤就刀枪不入了
No. Once she turned into She-Hulk, I couldn't pierce that nasty green skin.
该死 老板一定会暴怒的
Damn it. Boss is gonna be mad.
《律师女浩克》
你好 这不是我最喜欢的委托人嘛
Hi. There's my new favorite client.
这里需要你的签名
Just... Just your signature there.
这里签首字母就行 好的
And then just initial. Good.
还有上面这里
And initials up here.
你可比我上一个律师有意思多了
Oh, you are way more fun than my last lawyer.
-我会为你全力以赴的 梅根·西·斯塔莉安 -放松点
- I will kill for you, Megan Thee Stallion. - Dial it back.
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表