剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
发布帖子
重大发现:今晚私人线下活动 详情如下 - 浩克王
终于现身啦 浩克王
Oh, hey there, HulkKing.
好吧 这也太顺利了 没准...我是个天才
Okay, well, that was easy. Or am I a genius?
“太棒了 我一定到”
"Hell yeah, I'll be there."
视频很赞 活动上见 哥们
巴戈 你还没走吧
Pug, are you still here?
来帮我个忙
I need a favor.
珍妮佛
Jen.
-真是太惊喜了 -是啊 希望不会太唐突
- What a pleasant surprise. - Yeah. I hope this is okay.
我只是想找个地方待几天
I need a place to stay for a couple of days.
当然没问题
Of course.
-我给你安排一间客房♥ -好的
- I'll set you up with a guest room. - Okay.
-再给你一个拥抱 -好吧
- And a hug. - Okay.
《心灵俳句》 埃米尔·布朗斯基 著
“你我心连心”
"Our hearts beat the same.
“你若视我为怪物 你又为何物 ”
"If you say I'm the monster, what does that make you?"
这是什么破书
This book sucks.
好啦 我们到了
Okay, we're here.
巴戈 你要进去和他们打成一片 明白吗
Pug, you need to go in and mingle, okay?
想办法套出这帮蠢货的底细 不用怕 我会全程和你保持通话的
Find out all about these dweebs. Don't fret. I'll be on the phone with you.
就这样戴着一只耳机在里面晃悠 会不会显得很可疑
Won't it look suspicious that I'm walking around with an earbud in?
相信我 你不会是唯一这样的人 好吗
Trust me, you're not the only one. Okay?
拜托 能别让我进去吗
Please, don't make me do this.
只能你进去 明白吗 你得混进那群网络喷子里
You have to, okay? You gotta blend in with these trolls.
还有提到“女人”的时候 一定要说“女性”
And remember to always refer to women as females.
珍妮佛的处境岌岌可危 知道吗
Jen's life is on the line, okay?
你得打起精神来 全力以赴 哥们
So, I need you to get your head in the game, buddy!
快去吧 谢了啊
Off you go. Thank you.
你完全没明白 这是一部好电影
You didn't get that it was a good movie.
-快给我坐下 我来给你好好讲讲 -别傻站着 好吗
- Sit your sweet ass down. Let me explain. - Stop stalling, all right?
-去找人聊天啊 -这边信♥号♥♥很差
- Talk to people. - It's coming in real choppy.
-你别给我装听不见 -不是 信♥号♥♥真的很差
- Don't pretend like you can't hear me. - No. Reception here sucks.
好吧 反正到处转转
Okay, so walk around.
为什么非要弄个女浩克出来
Why does there even need to be a She-Hulk?
又没有什么男浩克
It's not like there's a He-Hulk.
还有女雷神
And Lady Thor?
-嘿 兄弟们 她就是很烂 对不对 -没错
- Hey, guys, she just sucks, okay? - Yes.
我这么说不是因为她是女性
I'm not saying that because she's a female.
就算她是个男性 我该骂也一样骂
I would have the same criticisms if she was a man.
没错 她太多事了
Yeah, too many emotions.
快点 巴戈 和他们聊啊
Come on, Pug, talk to them.
现在都不能随便开玩笑了
...no one's allowed to make jokes anymore.
-不行 我真的不行 妮基 -不 你行的
- Nope. Can't do it, Nikki. - Yes, you can.
勇敢点 巴戈
Let's do it, Pug.
好吧 加油 巴戈 豁出去了
Okay. Come on, Pug. Be gross.
-女性啊 不就这德性吗 -没错 哥们
- Females, am I right? - Yeah, man.
-对 说得对 -是啊
- Yes. Yes, you are. - Yeah.
贵客驾到啊
Mother Pugger.
托德·费尔普斯
Todd Phelps?
托德 等等 也算合理吧
Todd? Oh, wait, that tracks.
哥们 我怎么早没想到 你当然是我们一员
Man, of course you're one of us.
过来 哥们
Come here, man.
嗯
Yeah?
欢迎你 哥们 你能来我太高兴了
Welcome, bro. I'm so happy that you're here.
对 我也是 太开心了
Yeah. Me, too. So happy.
这哥们可厉害了 知道吗
This guy rules, all right?
你们都给我听好了
You heard it from me first.
他不但厉害 而且还很帅
He rules and he's hot.
-让你尝尝我的厉害 -什么
- I'd smash you. - What?
-别骗自己了 好吗 -别啊
- And let's be honest, okay? - Come on.
他最能理解我的想法
He knows what I'm talking about.
-女浩克比浩克好吗 -没有
- Is She-Hulk better than the Hulk? - No.
比浩克还强壮吗 比浩克还聪明吗
Is she as strong as him? Is she as smart as him?
-没有 -根本没有
- No. - No!
没有浩克 她根本不会获得超能力 对吗
She wouldn't even have her powers without him, right?
那凭什么要让她觉得 自己实至名归呢
So, why do we have to act like she earned everything?
所以我是这么想的
Here's where I'm at.
超能力应该给最能胜任的人
Superpowers should go to the best person for the job.
-对不对 -没错
- Right? - Exactly.
-对吗 -太对了
- Right? - Yeah, totally.
你说“她的一切都是靠裙带关系”
Say she got everything through nepotism.
她的一切都是靠裙带关系
She got everything through nepotism.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
我就是这个意思 哥们
That's what I'm sayin', dude.
她和霍利韦是不是有一腿
Think she boned Holliway?
那人是他们老板
- That's their boss.
-有吗 -说“有”
- Did she? - Say yes!
有
Yes.
装作很生气的样子
Like you're mad about it.
对 我特别不爽
Yeah, and it pisses me off.
-就是 -对
- Yeah! - Yes.
巴戈 你我太有共鸣了 兄弟
Pug, we are vibing, my man.
真恶心 继续套他的话
Gross. Keep him talking about something relevant.
你是怎么加入到这个群体的
How did you get involved with this group here?
哥们 情报联盟就是我搞的
Dude, I created Intelligencia.
我就是浩克王
I'm HulkKing.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么回事
Oh, come on.
没事的 他会随机应变的
It's okay. He can improvise.
那家伙根本没那本事...
The guy can't improv.
来吧 兄弟们 大家都过来
Come on, everyone! Let's circle up.
都过来一下 好吗
Let's get it together, right?
我们黑进了女浩克的手♥机♥ 我为大家感到骄傲
I'm really proud of us for hacking She-Hulk's phone...
太棒了
Yeah.
我们让全世界看到了 她到底是个什么样的怪物
...because we showed the world what a real monster she is.
但是我们还要让他们看到 我们不只是说说而已...
But we also showed them that we're not just talk...
-对 -我们是行动派
- Yeah! - We're real action,
我们才刚刚开始
and we're just getting started.
说得好
Yeah!
来啊
Let's go!
你好
Hi.
嘿 珍妮佛
Hey, Jen.
看来你需要喝杯热茶 还需要一个愿意倾听的朋友
You look like you could use a cup of tea and a friend's ear.
是啊
Yeah.
萨拉森给我弄了些普洱茶
Saracen got me into this Pu'er tea,
不过你得盯着点 他喜欢往里面掺鸡血
but you gotta watch him 'cause he likes to slip in chicken blood.
谢谢 其实我觉得没人能理解
Thanks. Yeah, but I don't think anybody could really understand
我的处境
what I'm going through,
除了埃米尔 因为他也有过相同的经历
except Emil since he went through the exact same thing.
看来某人正在酝酿明天的恳谈会啊
Someone's cooking up one heck of a group-share tomorrow.
我觉得还是单独跟埃米尔聊聊就好
I think I'd rather just talk to Emil about this.
-他在哪 -他在小木屋呢
- Where is he? - He's down in the lodge.
那边正在搞私人活动
Some private event down there.
谢谢
Thanks.
还是加点鸡血更好喝
Hmm. Kind of miss the chicken blood.
我要请上一位特邀嘉宾
I would like to introduce our very special guest speaker.
他可是重量级人物 你们准备好掌声了吗
He cost a ton, so you'd better cheer.
让我们有请憎恶
Give it up for the Abomination!
谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
很高兴和大家见面
Nice to meet you all.
欢迎光临夏日暮色小木屋
Welcome to the Summer Twilight's Lodge.
我非常荣幸能成为 各位今晚的人生导师
It's really an honor to be your humble life coach for the evening.
听说你们这个组织最近的成绩斐然
I hear your group has all been making amazing progress.
大家都在向着目标奋勇前进 我说的对吗
Every single person seizing their goal. Am I right?
对
Yeah!
托德告诉我 各位对自己目前的地位感到不满
Todd has told me that you were all unsatisfied with your place in the world.
-对 -没人能左右我
- Yeah. - Don't ask permission!
没人能左右我
Do not ask permission!
要强大
Be powerful!
我的世界我做主
You are the only boss.
对
Yeah!
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表