剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
你被炒啦
You got fired.
-切德 -切德
- Ched! - Ched!
不是你让提的吗
You said to bring it up.
我说的是不要提
I said don't bring it up.
-我让你提它干什么 -不好意思 梅尔叔叔
- Why would I tell you to bring it up? - Sorry, Uncle Mel.
她已经够烦的了
She already feels like complete crud.
没事 爸爸
It's okay, Dad.
对 我是被炒了 但是没什么的
I, yes, got fired, but it's fine.
我当上百思买♥♥公♥司♥的经理了
Big news. So I got promoted to manager over at the Best Buy.
经理太棒了 切德
- Manager? All right.
不但有工作 还升职了
Employed and promoted.
珍妮佛 我常去的那家咖啡店
Oh! Jen, there is the nicest young man
有一个非常不错的小伙子 名字叫尤瑟夫
who works at the coffee shop that I go to. Yusuf.
-别让我去相亲 -不是啦 他太年轻了
- Do not set me up. - No, he's much too young for you.
他想当超级英雄
No. He wants to be a superhero,
我跟他说我女儿就是超级英雄
and I told him that my daughter was a superhero.
他没听说过你
He hadn't heard of you.
但是我把你的电♥话♥号♥码给他了 你可以给他点建议
But I gave him your number so that he could call you for advice.
能不能别再把我的电♥话♥ 告诉陌生人了
Please stop giving my number out to strangers.
珍妮佛 还有那个叫鹰眼的人
Uh, Jen, that Hawkeye guy,
他射出去的箭是怎么处理的
what happens to those arrows of his?
他打完架以后 还要去把箭捡回来吗…
I mean, does he go around and collect them when he's done...
-珍妮 -没人这么叫我
- Jenny. - Nobody calls me that.
我就直说吧 梅兰妮是个发型师 你知道吧
I'll just put this out there. Melanie is a stylist. You know?
她可以帮帮你
She could help you.
把你的头发打理得 更有女浩克的风采
- Let's get this hair more like She-Hulk's. -Mmm-hmm.
继续说鹰眼
So back to Hawkeye.
箭要是留在现场很危险啊
It's pretty hazardous to leave those things lying around.
挑染一下 这样层次可以分明点
Add some chunky highlights, some chunky lowlights?
其实是布鲁斯救了几十亿人
Bruce is actually the one who saved billions of people
-是他打了响指 -对了 珍妮佛
- with the snap of his fingers. - Now, Jen,
你走之前能不能帮我个忙
there's a couple of things I could use your help with before you go.
需要我♥干♥什么 爸爸
What do you need me to do, Dad?
我只是想找个借口 单独跟你聊聊
That was just an excuse to check in with you.
你还好吗 孩子
How you doin', kiddo?
-挺好的 -真的
- I'm okay. - Really?
其实我不太好 但是勉强可以接受吧
No, I'm not okay. But I'm okay with not being okay.
真的很不爽
- Uh-huh. - Because it just sucks.
我以为我不用告诉任何人
You know, like I thought I could keep this at bay
我也不知道能保密多久
for I don't know how long.
-永远 -呃…
- Eternity? - Well...
可是最后竟然这样暴露了
But it's just like, I hate that it got revealed in this way,
还是在全世界面前
like, in front of the whole world.
可是我又不能 看着那些人受伤不管
But I wasn't gonna let those people get hurt.
-当然不能 -那我成什么人了
- No. - What kind of person would that make me?
我做了正确的事 却受到了惩罚
I'm being punished for doing the right thing.
我救了人 却被炒了鱿鱼
I get fired for saving people,
而且我现在找不到工作 也是因为这个
and now I can't get another job because of it.
这些你都没和我说过
You didn't tell me.
我学那么多年法律是为了什么
What were those years of law school even for?
这个嘛…
Well...
也许我当时就该 看着那些人被桌子砸扁
Maybe I should've just let those people get smooshed.
亲爱的 一切都会好的
Sweetheart, sweetheart, sweetheart, it's gonna be okay.
我们家又不是第一次 面对浩克的状况
This isn't even the first time we've had to deal with a Hulk in the family.
而且你又没毁了一座城市
And you didn't destroy a city.
我心里的压力确实小了些
It does feel like a weight has been lifted.
只不过又多了点新的压力
But there's, like, this new weight.
你担心的事确实发生了
The thing that you were dreading happened.
但是至少你还好好的呢
But look, you're still standing.
你要做的就是继续前进
And now you get to keep moving on.
再来一杯吗
You want another one, Jen?
不了 我现在得精打细算
No, I'm ballin' on a budget now.
谢了 佩德罗
Thanks, Pedro.
沃尔特斯小姐 很高兴再次见到你
Miss Walters? It's nice to see you again.
霍利韦先生
Mr. Holliway?
可以请你喝一杯吗
May I buy you a drink?
好啊
Uh... Sure. I guess.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我想给你介绍一份工作
I'd like to offer you a job.
-你在开玩笑吗 -我从不开玩笑
-Is this a joke? - I never joke.
沃尔特斯小姐 那个案子你几乎打赢了我们
Miss Walters, you laid out a winning case against us.
当然是在我提出审判无效之前
Before I had it declared a mistrial, of course.
要打赢古利库霍律所可不容易
It's no easy feat against GLK and H.
所以我想邀请你来为我们工作
So, I would like you to come work for us.
你们害我丢了工作 现在又想雇我
You got me fired, and now you wanna hire me?
是的 雇你来领导一个新的部门
To be head of a new division, yes.
-你可以慢慢考虑… -我接受
- Take some time to think it... - I accept.
但是条件是
But I will only do it
让我自己选律师助理
if I can hire my own paralegal.
没有商量的余地
Non-negotiable.
我根本不在乎你的律师助理是谁
I truly do not care who your paralegal is.
太好了
Yes.
周一来上班
You start Monday.
好的
Uh... Okay. Yeah.
佩德罗 珍妮佛·沃尔特斯又回来了
Pedro, Jen Walters is back, baby.
欢迎 沃尔特斯小姐
Welcome, Miss Walters.
很高兴你能加入我们
We are thrilled to have you join the team.
我很高兴能加入
I'm so happy to be here.
古利库霍律所现在有件大事
It is an exciting time at GLK and H.
稀奇古怪的超能人类层出不穷
More and more eccentric superhumans are coming out of the woodwork.
所以我们刚刚成立了 一个超能人类法务部
We just started a Superhuman Law Division,
我想请你 也就是女浩克 做部门负责人
and I want you, well, the She-Hulk, to be the face of it.
也就是说 我希望你上班 和上法庭的时候 变成女浩克
Uh, that means I'll expect you to be at work and in court as the She-Hulk.
而不是正常人的形象
Not as a normal person.
现在吗
- Right now?
-呃… -很好
- Um, well... - Terrific.
这边请
This way, please.
我们是所有顶级律所里面
We are the first top-tier law firm
第一个开设专门的分部 来处理超能人类法律事务的
to launch an entire division dedicated to superhuman law.
天啊 他们雇我居然是因为这个
Oh, my God. Is this why they hired me?
太差劲了
Okay, this sucks.
我的能力完全胜任 但是所有人都会认为
I am totally qualified, but now everyone around here will always think
我是因为这个才进来的 太不公平了
this is the only reason that I got the job. It's so unfair.
这么棒的新工作 我应该开心才对 可是我根本开心不起来
I should be able to enjoy the fact that I got an amazing new job, and I can't.
这些蠢货第一天上班 绝对不会遇到这种问题
These dodos never had to deal with this on their first day at work.
不过 我想问问…
But I'm curious...
你是怎么想的
What do you you think about it?
我也…
I'm, uh,
不太确定
a bit agnostic.
有意思
Interesting.
这倒是头一回听说
Unprecedented, for sure.
刚才的回答 估计我得纠结一年
I'll spend the rest of the year worrying about what I just said.
到了 这就是你的办公室
Ah, here we are. Your office.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll leave you to settle in.
好的
Okay.
你怎么变成浩克了太张扬了吧
Why are you in Hulk form? That is a look.
我才知道 他们雇我的原因
I just found out, the only reason they hired me
就是想给超能人类法务部 招一个浩克律师
is because they wanted a Hulk lawyer in the Superhuman Law Division.
对 但是看看我们这待遇 太夸张了吧
Yes, but look at everything it's getting us. Are you kidding?
超大景观窗 太棒了
Big-ass windows, yes.
塞得满满的小冰箱
A fully stocked mini fridge.
还有办公桌
And a desk.
办公桌哪里都有 但是这张就显得很高级
I mean, this is normal. But this is a very fancy desk.
我的衣服全都得重新买♥♥ 就为了来上班
I'll have to buy an entirely new wardrobe just to come to work.
没错 但是你现在赚的钱 完全承担得起吧
Yeah. And you're making enough money to do that now.
有人吗
- Knock-knock.
你们好 我是巴戈 我也是超能人类法务部的
Hi, there. I'm Pug. I'm also in the Superhuman Law Division.
我是珍妮佛·沃尔特斯
Oh, I'm Jennifer Walters.
我给你们准备了欢迎大礼包
I made you guys a welcome basket.
这些是你需要的办公用品 这些是小零食
It's got some office supplies to get you started. Snacks.
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表