剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
听着 你得来救我 我觉得有人要攻击我
Listen, you gotta help me. I think I'm being attacked.
是法律上还是现实中
Legally or physically?
当然是在现实中 但是我觉得法律上应该也有
Definitely physically. But, I mean, maybe legally, too.
你在哪
Where are you?
我正在去荷叶的路上
I'm on my way to the Lily Pad.
那是个地名吗
Is that a place I'm supposed to know?
对 是我最有名的秘密基地
Yeah. It's my famous secret lair.
我得去找我的朋友们
Yeah, I just need to find my friends.
好的 我争取在停车场这里甩掉他
Okay, I'm gonna try to lose him in this parking lot.
-估计会没信♥号♥♥ -你离我不远
- I'm gonna lose ya. - You're close.
我现在往你那去 咱们路上见
I'm heading to you. We'll meet in the middle.
快点
Hurry!
我的车
My car!
别多管闲事
You need to back off.
那这身战服岂不是浪费了
And waste this outfit?
尤金 给我躲开
Eugene, get out of here.
战服真不赖
Dope supersuit!
你会后悔的
You're making a mistake.
敢动我的客户 后悔的是你
You made a mistake when you messed with my client!
小心我把你屁♥股♥揍开花
'Cause now I'm gonna whoop your ass.
我的屁♥股♥完好无损啊
Huh. My ass remains unwhooped.
是吗 那我动真格的了
Yeah? Let's fix that.
怒蛙咆哮 全部干掉
Ribbit and rip it!
想往哪跑 还没打完呢
Where are you going? We're not done.
你挺执着的呀
You're very persistent, aren't you?
你挺招人烦的
And you're very annoying.
回头见
See you later!
来啊
Come on!
抓住你了
Gotcha.
珍妮佛
Whoa, whoa! Jen!
马修
Matt?
等等 你不会是装瞎吧 老兄 是的话问题可就严重了
Wait. Do you pretend to be blind, man? 'Cause that is really problematic.
不 我是真的看不见 冷静一下 我...
No. No, no, I'm blind, I'm blind. Relax. I...
我利用空间感知法看见周围的情况
I have a spatial method that I use to see.
类似回声定位
Oh, like echolocation?
对 差不多吧 这个... 简单来说就是我听力超凡
Yeah, kind of. It's... Basically I have really good hearing.
至少曾经是
Or at least I did.
等等 你为什么要袭击我的客户
Wait, why were you attacking my client?
跳蛙才是幕后黑手
Leapfrog is the bad guy here.
他绑♥架♥了卢克·雅各布森 拿他当人♥质♥
He kidnapped Luke Jacobson. He's holding him hostage.
那我们开打之前你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that before we fought?
你要把我屁♥股♥揍开花之前怎么不问我
Why didn't you ask me before trying to whoop my ass?
对不起 我把穿得像恶魔的人 直接当成坏人了
I'm sorry that I assumed the guy dressed as the devil was the bad one.
这个理由挺充分的
Yeah, that's a fair point.
那么你也是超级英雄吗
So, are you, like, a superhero?
比如说金恶魔
Like the Gold Devil?
我是夜魔侠
I'm Daredevil.
番茄酱和芥末酱的配色 确实挺大胆啊
It is very daring to use ketchup and mustard as your color scheme.
要帮你转达卢克吗
How 'bout I tell Luke?
不要 千万别
No! No, please don't.
好吧 要是你取笑够了 我得去你的客户那救我的客户了
Okay. Well, if you're done making fun, I need to save my client from your client.
好吧 咱们走吧
Okay, yeah, let's go.
你之前砸过停车场吗
You ever destroy a parking lot before?
糟糕 我去留个纸条
Crap. I'll go leave a note.
荷叶
够隐蔽的
Hmm. Subtle.
第二版的话 咱们可得把真本事全用上
For version two, we gotta go all out.
加一个防弹盾牌
I'm talking bulletproof shields,
内置英国口音实时互动的人工智能
fancy AI with a British voice that talks to you.
对了 再来几只毒飞镖 用树蛙的造型
Oh, snap! And some of those poison darts, like the tree frogs.
我不知道是谁告诉你 你能驾驭得了这种配色
I don't know who told you that you could pull off this color,
但是你应该去找他们 然后毙了他们
but you should go back to them and shoot them.
我说 你被我绑来这里 肯定对我很不爽
Look, I know you're just being mean because I kidnapped you,
但是多少积点口德 哥们
but words hurt, man.
弟兄们 你们觉得“弹跳小队” 这个名字怎么样
Guys, what do we think about the name "Leap Squad"?
就叫“弹跳小队”
You know, like, "Leap Squad!"
这种蠢货居然也有跟班
I can't believe this dodo has henchmen.
其实这不奇怪 我敢赌这帮打手都是替他爸卖♥♥命的
Actually, I can. I bet these goons work for his dad.
不对 你完全弄错了
Nah, see, that's where you're wrong.
跟班和打手是截然不同的两类人
Goons and henchmen are two completely different animals.
跟班认为他们是在搞事业 而打手只是来挣钱的
Henchmen believe in the cause, goons are just there for the paycheck.
跟班 打手 随便吧
Henchmen, goons, whatever.
这栋楼里有二十五个打手
There are 25 goons in the building.
楼下七个 楼上八个 还有十个在走廊
Seven below us, eight in the front, and 10 in the hallway.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我能听见他们的心跳
I can hear their heartbeats.
你能听到他们的心跳 得了吧 这有点太扯了
You can hear their heartbeats? Come on, that's a little far-fetched.
我也能听见你的 你的心跳有点快啊
I can hear yours, too. Your heart's beating pretty fast.
什么
What?
什么 不 才没有 我心脏好着呢
What? No, it's not. I'm healthy.
好吧
Okay.
我先潜入进去 搞定后面那几个
I'll sneak in and take out the goons in the back.
一个差不多十五秒吧
It'll take me 15 seconds for each one.
我去把那十个都解决了 你在这等我
So, wait here until I've gotten all 10.
我可不想在这等上半个小时 看着你把他们挨个干掉
I'm not gonna sit here for half an hour while you pick off goons one by one.
你数学这么差啊
That's not how that math works out.
我可是个浩克 干吗不让我一路砸过去
I'm a Hulk. How about I just smash our way in?
可是他们有枪 珍妮佛
They have weapons, Jennifer.
巧了 女浩克正好是刀枪不入的 马修
Yeah, good thing She-Hulk is indestructible, Matthew.
潜入才是上策 我♥干♥过无数次了
Stealth's the way to go. I've done this a million times.
你闯进过全是暴徒的仓库吗
Have you broken into a warehouse full of goons?
那你告诉我咱俩谁有超能力
Remind me again who has the superpowers here?
我是指着自己问的
I'm pointing at myself.
对 我知道 我会回声定位 忘了吗
Oh, yeah, I know. I have echolocation, remember?
让我先把正事干了
Just let me do my thing.
好 那我也去忙了
Yeah, and I will do my thing.
你...你没什么可忙的吧 你根本就没经验
You... You don't have a thing. You don't ever do this.
听我指挥就行
Just follow my lead.
好吧 这样也挺好
Okay, I guess that's pretty cool.
我想说 我尊重你打扮成青蛙的想法
So, I said I respect that you wanna dress up like a frog,
但是这不代表我想当只小蛙仔啊
but that doesn't mean I'm cool with being a baby frog.
等等 他是想让咱们当“蝌蚪”吧
Wait, I thought he wanted to call us "Tadpoles."
没错 哥们
Yeah, man.
你怎么连青蛙幼崽都不知道...
How do you not know what...
蝌蚪五号♥ 请讲
GOON 2 ON WALKIE: Tadpole five, come in.
后门这边需要增援 我们被...
We need backup at the rear entrance. We got...
蝌蚪五号♥ 请重复
Tadpole five, repeat.
顶住 增援马上就到
Hang tight, backup's on the way.
女浩克暴击
She-Hulk smash.
还有这么多跟班和打手
Ugh! More hench-goons?
要不散伙算了
How about we don't?
嘿 那可是古董
Whoa! Hey! That's vintage!
嘿 你在干什么 你应该帮我才对
Hey, what are you doing? You're supposed to be helping me.
我就是在帮你啊 我在阻止你惹出更大的麻烦
I am helping you. I'm stopping you from getting into even more trouble.
去报♥警♥
Go call the police.
别冲我嚷嚷 我已经被吓得够呛了
Don't you yell at me. I'm already very stressed out.
尤金 我给你点专业意见吧
Eugene, let me give you some legal advice.
在你还没犯下更重的罪之前 立刻停手
Stop now, before you rack up even more serious charges.
法律层面上 我们可以用狂躁症作为借口
Legally speaking, we could say this is an episode of mania...
暂时性精神错乱很难证明 但是你这个策略还不错
Temporary insanity is murky, but it's not a bad strategy.
我更倾向于归咎为因未确诊的 创伤后遗症导致的应激障碍行为
I'd angle this more as a form of traumatic expression due to undiagnosed PTSD.
所以这个恶魔忍♥者也是个律师
So, the devil ninja guy, he's a lawyer?
不是 就是喜欢看律政题材电视剧
No. I'm just a big fan of legal dramas.
这话我可太爱听了
This guy's really kinda doing it for me.
你居然以为这玩意能对付我
It's sad that you thought that would work.
以退为进知道吗
No shame in retreat.
怒蛙咆哮 全部干掉
Ribbit and rip it! Oh!
好吧 看来这下我们扯平了 那我就原谅你吧
Well, well, well, I suppose we're even now. You're forgiven.
那你会给我做晚宴礼服吗
So, you'll make my gala dress?
当然了 我又不是冷血动物
Yes, of course. I'm not a monster.
这段时间记得控制体型
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表