剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
你要知道 当你不知所措时
You know, sometimes life presents a teacher
人生会为你指明方向的
when there's a lesson to be learned.
珍妮佛 这辆报废的车 就是你的人生导师
Jen, think of this totally knackered Prius Prime as your teacher.
全是胡扯 对于我那个简单的问题
Um, that was nothing. You just said nothing in response
-毫无意义 -好吧
- to a very straightforward question. - Yeah.
牛头人 把车先推进车♥库♥ 好吗
Man-Bull? Give us a push to the garage, would you?
我像会修车的吗 我叫“牛头人”
Do I look like a mechanic? My name is Man-Bull.
可不是什么技术大牛
Not Mechanical-Bull.
哇 你终于有点自知之明了
Wow. How long have you been waiting to say that?
-确实有点勉强 -你也嘲笑我
- That felt very forced. - You, too?
特大喜讯 拖车一时半会是来不了
I think it's fantastic news that the tow truck won't get here
最快也得傍晚
until later today.
你管这叫特大喜讯
How is that fantastic news?
是啊 这样你就能在这多呆一会了
Well, it means that you can spend some time here.
来吧 放松一下
You know, relax.
这里是不是没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Is there no cell reception here?
没有 好吧 那边有个小木屋
No. Okay, so, over there is the Wood Lodge
我在那里提供私人心灵咨♥询♥
where I offer private spiritual consultation
和人生指导服务
and life-coaching.
那可是白金会员专享的
It's exclusive to our Platinum Circle members.
你好 小公主 真可爱
- Hi, Princess. So cute.
-来信息啦 -真的吗
- You got a text. - Did I?
-真的 -哪呢 一点也不好笑
- Yeah. - Where? Very funny.
这是充满仪式感的汗蒸房♥
In our ceremonial sweat yurt,
我们在这里感受 过去与现在的交融
we integrate the past and the present into one being.
你觉得怎么样 我过20分钟来接你
So, what do you say? Pick you up in 20?
我今天就不体验汗蒸房♥了吧
I'm not sweating it out in a yurt today.
我还有些工作要处理
I need to get some work done.
所以我需要个有办公桌 和无线网络的地方
So, if you could get me a desk and some Wi-Fi.
无线网络这个恐怕有点难办
It's a bit of a hard ask, I'm afraid, on the Wi-Fi front.
不提供网络是我们这里的规矩
We don't carry it as a policy.
你知道 外界的干扰太多了
You know, distractions from the outside and all that.
而且你们这还没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
And you have no reception anywhere, either.
我可不想在这样的地方待一天
This isn't how I want to spend my day.
也许你恰好需要 在这样的地方待一天
Maybe it's how you need to spend your day.
我需要的是手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna find a signal.
显然你现在谁的话也听不进去
Clearly, you're not in a teachable mood right now
那我就不勉强了 那么...
and I do respect that. So...
需要我的话再叫我
I'm around if you need me.
无服务
无服务
无服务
终于有了
Oh, hell, yes.
珍妮佛 还记得埃尔阿吉拉和牛头人吗
Jen! You remember El águila and Man-Bull?
这是豪猪 他就是只豪猪
- Uh-huh. - This is Porcupine. He's a porcupine.
这是萨拉森 他认为自己是吸血鬼
And Saracen thinks he's a vampire.
哇 一群能人啊
Wow, this is quite a group.
-欢迎你加入我们 -我就算了吧
- You're welcome to join. - I'll pass.
我在这工作就行 这么大的地方
I'm just gonna work over here in the one square meter
居然只有这点地方有信♥号♥♥
of this property that actually has reception.
好吧
Okay.
上次恳谈会 我们深刻剖析了 亚历杭德罗的身份认知困扰
Last session, we really explored Alejandro's struggles with his identity.
就因为我是西班牙人 穿衣风格稍稍略显高调
Just because I am Spanish and I have a flair for the style,
别人就总觉得我是个斗牛士
people constantly assume that I am a matador.
太以貌取人了
It's dehumanizing.
西班牙是指一种语言 不是指国籍 所以...
Spanish is a language, not a nationality, so...
你没听说过西班牙吗
You've never heard of Spain?
这不是你的错 但是这些特征就会让我觉得
It's not your fault, but those attributes make me
你是个斗牛士
see you as a matador.
然后 就刺♥激♥到我了
And, well, that's triggering for me.
我确实当过几天斗牛士
I did do some light matadoring in college.
-那还是上大学的时候 -天啊 哥们 你说什么
Oh, my God! Dude, what?
我们必须牢记 不要产生相互依赖
We do have to guard against codependency here.
-我们才没有相互依赖 -有意思
- We are not codependents. - Interesting.
你觉得呢 牛头人
What do you think, Man-Bull?
我们俩的关系...
Our relationship...
我是在问牛头人
I'm asking Man-Bull.
我有话想说
I'd like to say something.
很好
Great.
萨拉森
Saracen.
他们两个总是腻在一起
They have been spending a lot of time together.
我觉得这样可能不太健康
I'm feeling like maybe it's not healthy.
是不健康 我也这么觉得
Mmm. Unhealthy. I called that, too.
对不起 豪猪 你有什么想说的吗
I'm sorry. Porcupine, you wanna share something?
没有了 谢谢
No, thanks.
那么 还记得我们探讨过弱点
Now, remember how we talked about vulnerability
以及它对整个过程的重要影响吗
and how important it is to the process?
是的
Yes. Yeah.
为什么不脱下外衣 勇敢迈出第一步呢
How taking your suit off would be a great first step?
是的
Uh-huh. Yeah.
对吗
Yeah?
你今天愿意脱了吗
You wanna do that today?
还是穿着更有安全感 不用了
I just feel safer with it on. Thank you.
对不起 我来晚了 我在汗蒸房♥里 把时间给忘了
Sorry, I'm late. I lost track of time in the yurt.
-不是吧 -珍妮佛
- No way. - Jen.
可我没法不去啊 我太想去汗蒸房♥了
I needed it though. I was hurtin' for a yurtin'.
那家伙也在这 你可能已经忘了他是谁了
That guy is here? You probably don't even remember who he is.
前情提要里应该有他吧 无所谓 我们再来一遍
Tell me they previously on'd him. I don't care. We're doing it again.
给这人来个前情提要
Previously on this guy!
如果你要明目张胆地 炫耀自己的超能力
If you're gonna strut around showing off your powers,
你最好有真本事
you better be able to back it up.
我在那里感受到了强大的母性的能量
I was visited by a lot of feminine energy in there.
我好像在和我过世的祖母罗丝聊天
I think I was talking to my dead grandmother, Rose.
但是在汗蒸房♥里 我也说不清楚
Hard to tell when you're surfing the yurt though. Right?
嘿
Oh, hey!
珍妮佛
Jen! Jen! Jennifer!
别啊 我刚摆好的
Come on, I stacked those.
-没事 别在意 哥们 -我可以发脾气
- It's cool. Let it go. - I'm allowed to be angry!
这个混♥蛋♥和他的同伙 在我家附近袭击我
This asshole and his friends attacked me behind my apartment.
好了 珍妮佛 亲爱的
Yeah, Jennifer, darling,
你得去冷静椅那边坐一会
I'm gonna need you to sit in the calming chair now.
快去
Right now.
坐在那
The chair.
-你有麻烦了 -好吧
- You in trouble. - Fine.
我只要从那站起来 这家伙就完蛋了
Once I'm out of there, I'll rip this guy to shreds.
冷静 我们在这 可不是这么解决问题的
Hold on. That is not how we work through our issues around here.
-要不让她加入我们吧 -好啊
- Well, she's welcome to the circle. - Okay.
-但是她得自己搬椅子 -没问题
- But she has to get her own chair. - Okay.
如果你同意的话 我很乐意解决咱们之间的问题
I'd love to work through our issues if you'll let me.
我现在明白了 真正的强大 是能够站在镜子前对自己说
So, I realized real strength comes from looking in the mirror and saying,
“嘿 哥们 我能解决自己的问题”
"Hey, man, I'm gonna work on me."
我不需要什么魔法撬棍 赐予我那种虚假的力量
I didn't need a magic crowbar to give me a false sense of power.
它只会让我和我的弟兄们 显得更愚蠢
All it did was make me and my boys act like idiots.
以为自己是超级坏蛋 就能随便欺负人
Rolling up on you like we were some supervillains or something.
你们可是四个男的欺负一个女的 你们就是坏透了
You attacked a woman four to one. You absolutely were supervillains.
你说得对 珍妮佛 我愿意为我的所作所为承担一切后果
I hear you, Jen, and I take radical accountability for my actions.
而且我真的非常抱歉
And I'm very sorry.
天啊
Oh, my God.
真不容易 他居然道歉了
Seems like a breakthrough. He's so sorry.
-这是讽刺 -哇
- Sarcasm. - Wow.
珍妮佛明显有心事
Hennifer clearly has some stuff going on,
她坐在这里 像看热闹一样
and she'd rather sit here, getting her kicks,
听着大家分享 却不去解决她自己的问题
listening to us, than working on herself.
我可没看热闹 而且我也没什么问题
I'm not getting my kicks. And I'm fine.
怎么了
What?
你就是有心事
You're not fine.
动不动就发火 把人扔来扔去
Flying into a rage. Throwing people across the room.
砸到我刚摆好的椅子上
- Into perfectly stacked chairs. - Mmm-hmm.
其他人都已经分享过了
Everyone else has shared.
你有没有什么不痛快的事 想跟大家说说
So is there anything you wanna get off your chest?
-没有 -看看你的样子
- No. - Look at you.
你都快长在手♥机♥上了
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表