剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
埃米尔
Emil?
珍妮佛
Jennifer.
珍妮佛·沃尔特斯
Jen Walters.
托德 你在这干吗
Todd, what are you doing here?
不用回答 我也不想知道
Actually, I don't care.
埃米尔 你怎么又变身成憎恶了
Emil, you've been transforming into the Abomination?
是啊 我就是出来发个言 没干什么坏事
Uh, yeah, I do speaking engagements. Nothing bad.
纯粹为了挣钱
Strictly for profit.
我可给你做了担♥保♥
I vouched for you.
珍妮佛 很抱歉让你不高兴了
Jen, I'm sorry that you're upset.
我怎么一点也没听出 真心道歉的意思
Was there a real apology in there that I missed?
妮基 你们在这干什么
Nikki? What are you doing here?
我们还是赶紧走吧
We need to get out of here.
这群人就是情报联盟的人
These guys are Intelligencia.
网站是托德建的 他就是浩克王
Todd created the site. He's HulkKing.
-你就是浩克王 -要不然呢
- You're HulkKing? - No doi!
还记得你那个心上人乔希吗
You remember your attractive date, Josh?
你以为你们亲热的视频被曝光 就是最糟糕的了
You think the sex tape was the worst part.
是我雇他接近你的 我还让他偷了你的血
I hired him to seduce you and steal your blood.
等等 你在说什么
- Oh! - Wait. What are you talking about?
偷了我的血
Steal my blood?
我的团队还把血液进行了合成 这样我就能更安全地拥有
My team also synthesized your blood, so it could safely give me all the powers
本就不该属于你的
you never should've been given
-所有超能力了 -太棒了
- in the first place. - Yeah!
你看 比起你的不劳而获
See, I didn't just get handed superpowers.
我可努力多了
I had to earn them.
这样是没用的 对吗
This is not gonna work, right?
我们不会真的要这么编吧
We're not actually doing this?
为什么没有...
Why isn't it...
真恶心
Ugh! Gross.
这一季的剧情走向 怎么会是这个样子的
This can't possibly be where this season was going.
耶 你过来试试 哥们
Yeah, come at me, bro.
惊喜吗 蠢货们
Surprise, losers. I'm out of here, man.
我得走了 哥们
Come on. Titania, too? This isn't messy enough?
不是吧 怎么还有泰坦妮亚 还嫌不够乱吗
天啊 那个贱♥人♥就不能走大门吗
God! Does that bitch ever use a door?
你
You!
珍妮佛 小心
Jen, watch out!
埃米尔
Emil!
抓住她
Get her!
住手
Stop!
-布鲁斯 -放开我表妹 混♥蛋♥
- Bruce? - Let go of my cousin, asshole.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
没必要吧
Is this necessary?
这究竟是怎么回事
What is even happening here?
-不 -不要
- No. Uh-uh. - Nope.
什么乱七八糟的 所有的故事情节都完全不合理
This is a mess. None of these storylines make any sense.
你们看得下去吗
Is this working for you?
嘿 你这是要干什么
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
区区菜单可阻止不了我
This menu is not gonna stop me.
我得先把抑制器摘掉一下
Just gonna break this inhibitor real quick.
好吧 我们看看都有什么
All right, let's see here.
这个不行
No.
这个也不行
Uh... No!
《漫威影业:创作大本营》 这个可以
Ah! Marvel: Assembled. That'll do.
给我讲讲无限手套的事 太厉害了
So, tell me about the Infinity Gauntlet. It's amazing.
我们之前拍摄 第一部《雷神》电影的时候
So back when we were working on the first Thor movie,
他们来找我 让我做一个手套
they had come to me and asked me to make a gauntlet.
女浩克制♥作♥组
各位 如果整个第二季 都是围绕一个梦境展开
Guys, what do we get if the entirety of the second season
你们觉得怎么样
is one extended dream sequence?
-这个想法不错 -就是它了
- I love that idea. - That's the one.
她不是应该戴上抑制器了吗
Isn't she supposed to have an inhibitor?
嘿 你有什么事吗
Hey. Is everything okay?
你们这群人是怎么回事
What the hell, you guys?
这是什么愚蠢的大结局啊
What kind of stupid finale is this?
我们觉得还挺酷的 而且多么出乎意料啊
We thought it'd be really cool, and like unexpected.
对啊 多好玩啊 各种反转
Yeah, like fun, kind of with a twist.
还反转
A twist?
反派为了得到超能力 于是来偷我的血
The bad guy steals my blood in order to give himself superpowers.
这种情节最初是怎么编出来的
Where did you come up with that original idea?
是从别的超级英雄故事里抄的吗
Was that from every other superhero story ever?
超级英雄的故事里 有些特定的情节就是会出现的
There are certain things that are supposed to happen in a superhero story.
没错
Exactly.
为什么不能编个原创的故事
Why don't we just do things our own way?
-这可是凯文想要的故事情节 -没错
- This is the story that K.E.V.I.N. wants. - Yeah.
好吧 那我直接去找凯文谈谈
Okay, then I wanna talk to Kevin.
谁也不能跟凯文谈谈
No one talks to K.E.V.I.N.
凯文的价值是不可估量的 知道吗
K.E.V.I.N.'s value is immeasurable, okay?
对 你都别想接近他
Yes. You'll never even get close to him.
为了保护凯文 我会杀了你的
I would murder you to protect K.E.V.I.N.
好吧 这太诡异了
Okay, this is very creepy.
你们这么形容他 感觉有点变♥态♥
The way you're talking about him, it's not healthy.
我现在就去找凯文谈谈
I'm going to go talk to Kevin now.
哇 女浩克
Oh, wow, She-Hulk.
我是来找凯文的 有急事
I'm here to see Kevin. It's urgent.
好的 没问题
Okay, great.
请你先签一下保密协议
I'll just have you sign our nondisclosure agreement,
然后请那边坐
and then have a seat.
女浩克在这
I've got She-Hulk here.
她要见凯文
For K.E.V.I.N.
-认可并同意: -JW
既然要这样 为什么还让我签保密协议
Why make me sign if you were gonna do that?
每个人都必须签署保密协议
Everyone has to sign the NDA.
再见了
Bye-bye now.
那是我的秘密 队长
That's my secret, Cap.
我一直很愤怒
- Whoa! - I'm always angry.
这是什么
What is this?
你好 珍妮佛
Hello, Jennifer.
你是凯文
Kevin?
凯文的全称是 “认知增强型视觉互动系统”
It stands for "Knowledge Enhanced Visual Interconnectivity Nexus."
你以为是个真人吗
Were you expecting a man?
对啊 我怎么会想到对话的不是人 而是一个巨型人工智能大脑
Yeah. Why would I expect a giant AI brain and not a man?
等等 你就是那个 做所有决策的人吗
Wait. So, you're the one who's making all the decisions here?
我可以回答你的问题 但是你必须变回珍妮佛
I will answer your questions, but you must transform back to Jennifer.
为什么
Why?
因为太贵了
You are very expensive.
也对
Oh, sure.
但是请等到镜头移开后再变身
But wait until the camera is off you.
视觉特效团队已经去做 另一个项目了
The visual effects team has moved on to another project.
-好吧 -现在可以变了
- Okay. - There. Do it now.
-行了吗 -感谢配合
- Better? - Thank you.
现在回答你的问题... 是的 我是最终决策者
And to answer your question... Yes, I make the decisions.
我拥有全世界最先进的娱乐算法
I possess the most advanced entertainment algorithm in the world,
并据此制♥作♥出近乎完美的作品
and it produces near-perfect products.
近乎完美
Near-perfect?
有的肯定会更好
Some are better than others,
但是那就交给互联网去评判吧
but I leave that debate up to the Internet.
好吧 凯文 我对给我安排的故事情节很不满意
Well, Kevin, I'm not happy with what's happening in my story.
你没有选择的权利
You do not get to choose.
凭什么没有 这可是我的剧
Why not? It's my show.
表述不当 这是凯文的剧
Incorrect. It's K-E-V-I-N's show.
好吧 先把版权问题放在一边
Well, regardless of creative ownership,
至少我们都能认同 这是部律政喜剧吧
can we agree that it is a legal comedy?
如果你愿意这样定义的话
If that's what you prefer to call it.
那么我要开始总结陈词了
Then I would like to give my closing argument.
你还挺幽默
Oh, ha-ha, I see what you did there.
你可以开始了
You may proceed.
谢谢
Thank you.
漫威电影宇宙最为人称道的
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is known
就是酷炫华丽的动作场面 以及跌宕起伏的故事情节
for its big spectacles and high-stakes plotlines,
但是千篇一律的结局 也时常遭人诟病
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表