剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
Try not to get too bloated between now and then.
真高兴和那个又专业又刻薄的人 重归于好啦
Great to be strained professional acquaintances again.
你要去给警♥察♥做份笔录吗
Are you gonna give a statement to the cops?
我这种人一向都是绕着警♥察♥走的
I'm not really a stick around and talk to the cops kinda guy.
积怨挺深啊
Oh, so brooding.
主要和我的秘密身份有关 你不会懂的
More of a secret identity thing. - You wouldn't understand.
今天的这一切 多亏你的帮助
Thanks for your help with all of this.
也谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
不 主要还是你的功劳
No. You're the one who helped me.
不 我只是带头的超级英雄而已
No. I was the lead superhero on this.
你才是那个花了半小时
Uh, you were they guy who wanted to spend half an hour
挨个解决打手们的男人
picking off each goon, one by one.
那你就是那个 造成严重财物损坏的女人
You were the woman who caused excessive property damage.
而且到现在也没算明白数
And you still can't get that math right.
你什么时候回纽约
When do you head to New York?
明天
- Tomorrow. - Oh... Well...
嘿 也许下次我过来的时候 可以请你吃个饭
Hey, maybe next time I'm in town, I can take you out to dinner.
好啊 没准也可以省略掉那些环节 直接...
Yeah, or maybe we can skip all of that and just...
别管它 没事的
That's all right. That's okay.
等等 你是不是得...好了 来吧
Wait, you have to... All right, here you go.
好 来吧
Okay. Let's go.
早上好
Good morning.
真奇怪 你们居然还在
It's weird you guys are still here.
本集不是应该到这就结束了吗
Doesn't it feel like this episode should be over?
你好
Hello! Uh...
你怎么不接我电♥话♥ 我还以为你死了
Why didn't you answer my calls? I thought that you were dead.
然后我得破门而入呢 对了
I had to break and enter. By the way,
外面有个男的 穿着一身恶魔的戏服
there's some guy outside dressed in a devil costume
看他那模样就知道他昨天晚上...
and he's doing the walk of shame 'cause he's...
是你...和那个...
Oh. You did... With the...
对
Yes.
好吧 感觉挺好
Oh, all right. And we're happy?
-感觉很好 -好吧
- Oh, we're happy. - Okay.
好吧 你这个小恶魔
All right. You're the devil.
说真的 这场戏是干什么的
Seriously, what is this scene?
这集已经圆♥满♥结束了 相信我
This episode already came to a very satisfying conclusion. Trust me.
快点 咱们该走了 晚点再给我讲
Come on! We gotta go. Tell me about it later.
得先把你的发型和化妆搞定 卢克给你做的礼服在哪
We have to do your hair and your makeup. Where is the gown from Luke?
晚宴礼服吗
Oh, for the gala?
等等 这就要拍晚宴了 感觉有点不对吧
Wait, we're doing the gala? That doesn't feel right.
下一集不是大结局吗
Is next episode the finale?
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
感觉好像是在本季结束前 狗尾续貂地加一段戏
Just like a tacked-on set piece near the end of the season.
不会是要来个剧情大反转吧 可问题是
This is the big twist, isn't it? But the question is,
是什么样的反转呢
is it the kind of twist that's like,
比如 “又出现了一个浩克 但是这次是红色的”
"There's another Hulk, but this one's red,"
再比如 “把我写死了 ”
or like, "I'm getting fridged?"
保证让你大放异彩
We gotta make you look amazing.
我无所谓 重在参与
Whatever. I'm game.
亲爱的 你怎么不带个外套 万一着凉了怎么办
Sweetheart. You didn't bring a jacket? What if you get cold?
她可以穿我的 伊莱恩 我们真为你感到骄傲
She can wear mine, Elaine. We are so proud of you.
-谢谢你 老爸 -你的外套她穿不下 莫里斯
- Thank you, Dad. - Your jacket won't fit her, Morris.
绝对不能把卢克·雅各布森的 祖海·慕拉系列遮住
You can't cover up a Luke Jacobson-Zuhair Murad collaboration.
-妮基 -这名字可真拗口
Nikki! That's certainly a mouthful.
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
好啦 咱们去里面坐吧
Okay. Let's find our table.
-对 他来了 你好 -咱们走吧 来吧
- Yeah. There he is. Hi! - Let's go. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
南加州法律颁奖典礼 年度女律师
智慧
Educated.
进取
Accomplished.
美丽
Beautiful.
她们在法律舞台上展示风采 一往无前
And doing everything regular lawyers do, except backwards,
而且穿着高跟鞋
and in high heels.
今年的年度女律师得奖者是...
This year's Female Lawyer of the Year award goes to...
“女浩克”珍妮佛·沃尔特斯
Jennifer "She-Hulk" Walters!
太棒了
Let's go!
卡拉·亨特
Kara Hunter.
艾丽斯·陈
Alice Chen.
乔安妮·托里斯
Joanne Torres.
芭芭拉·韦尔斯
Barbara Wells.
马洛里·布克
Mallory Book.
和我们分享一下 身为一名女律师有何感受
Now tell us, what's it like being a female lawyer?
独一无二又充满力量 感觉棒极了
So special and empowering. I love it.
吃双份的苦 名气是别人的一半
Twice the work, half the recognition,
还总有人问你 作为一名女性律师有何感受
and you're constantly being asked what it's like being a female lawyer.
说得好
Yeah.
其实我想借此机会感谢我的父母
I'd actually like to take this time to thank my parents.
我的朋友 以及我敬重的同事们
And my friends, and my esteemed colleagues
没有他们 今天我就不可能站在这里
without whom I wouldn't be here today.
各位想见识一下真实的女浩克吗
Do you want to see who She-Hulk really is?
我的身份也不算是什么秘密
Uh, my identity is not a secret.
麦克风没声音了
This is busted.
让“情报联盟”为各位揭开真♥相♥吧
This is the truth presented by Intelligencia.
女浩克不配得到你们的关注 也不配享受你们的赞美
She-Hulk does not deserve your attention. She does not deserve your praise.
更不配拥有从浩克那里 窃取的超能力
She does not deserve the power she stole from the Hulk.
这是什么东西 有谁能关掉它吗
What the hell this? Can somebody cut this off?
能把它先关掉吗 拜托
Can we turn this off, please?
好吧 能不能...谁能把它关掉
Okay, let's... Can we stop this?
-她就是个荡♥妇♥ -你能先关掉吗
- And she's a slut. - Can you stop it?
对 也许你应该躺下
Yeah, maybe you should lie down.
打扰一下 你能把这个关掉吗
Excuse me! Can you turn this off?
别冲动 珍妮佛
Don't do it, Jen.
别冲动
Don't do it.
威尔希尔宴会厅
不许动
Don't move!
珍妮佛 不要
Jen! No!
根据漫威漫画改编
瓦坎达
出价
珍妮佛·沃尔特斯 又名 “女浩克”
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表